Patch 5.2.0........

Well. I am here again to complain about what they fix in this chapter

NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTTTHHHHIIIINNNGGGG

LOOK


THEY FIXED ISSUE ABOUT THE HAWKINS MAP THAT IS GOING TO BE DISABLED ONCE FOR ALL IN A FEW WEEKS 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

AND THEY FIXED ISSUES ON THE DED DOG SALON MAP WHILE IT'S BEING DISABLED UNTIL PATCH 5.2.1 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

LOGIIIIIIIIC

IMG_20210907_174016.jpg IMG_20210907_174034.jpg

DOES THIS MEAN THAT THE HELLRAISER WILL NOT COME!?!?!?!?!?!?!???


They didn't fix the bug were you couldn't see the name of the map at the start or the drop item sound at the start of the match or THE MOST ANNOYING THING THAT YOU COULDN'T SEE THE RESULT OF THE MATCH AT THE END. when the match ends a screen appears that says Match result : escape, sacrifice, dead, or the result of the killer match

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I honestly expect the Hawkins map to get re-skinned eventually- that makes it worthwhile to fix the glitches on that map.


    Disturbed about the voice lines though

  • They literally fixed 32 different things, each of which could have taken anywhere between 1 and 50 hours to troubleshoot and solve.

  • They fixed nothing? Interesting because they definitely fixed a lot.

    "Does this mean hellraier will not come???" no its titled Hellraiser, the DLC content is in stores and will be released shortly after 11am est, it was literally in the patch notes I-

  • Nothing?

    There's at least 30 Bug Fixes listed on those Patch Notes, without the same amount also being fixed on the Cenobite himself. I don't call that nothing.

    Please keep your comments respectful here, you might not be happy that the particular bug that's plaguing you is not fixed and I'm sorry about that, if it's not fixed. But ranting that there's no bugs fixed at all is completely disingenuous.

  • @streetlifo said:

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A NEW KILLER ALREADY RIDDLED WITH BUGS XDDDD

    They fixed issues from the PTB to live which is what they're meant to do with a ######### PTB??

    Clearly I've missed the joke because I don't get how that's funny?????

  • Mandy is right, but i can't help but be a bit sad though that pinhead won't be saying his signature lines.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477505#Comment_2477505

    They fixed issues from the PTB to live which is what they're meant to do with a ######### PTB??

    Clearly I've missed the joke because I don't get how that's funny?????

    The joke is "BHVR bad lol", Karu.

    No matter what they do.

    "BHVR bad lol"

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    They fixed nothing? Interesting because they definitely fixed a lot.

    "Does this mean hellraier will not come???" no its titled Hellraiser, the DLC content is in stores and will be released shortly after 11am est, it was literally in the patch notes I-

    I think the OP meant "will Hellraiser not *come*"

    When you interact with the Box

    You know the bug joke haha funny *party hats*


    Anyway, hope theyll readd the lines later on because that made the killer so cool....

    But i think we know whag will happen

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    They fixed nothing? Interesting because they definitely fixed a lot.

    "Does this mean hellraier will not come???" no its titled Hellraiser, the DLC content is in stores and will be released shortly after 11am est, it was literally in the patch notes I-

    I'm pretty sure they meant that as a joke due to hellraiser's line "I came", not that he won't actually come to dbd this patch. But other than that, i agree with what you said.

  • I'm more pissed that SBMM won't go live until tomorrow, September 8th, and not today. 😡

  • With the word "nothing" I mean bugs that are not very curious

    And of course the hellraiser fixes were good

    Like they could have fixed some more curious bugs

  • Is there a reason you blocked out one of the bug fixes?

  • @GannTM said:

    Is there a reason you blocked out one of the bug fixes?

    I don't understand

  • @GannTM said:

    Is there a reason you blocked out one of the bug fixes?

    image.png

    Probably because it didn't fit their narrative, somehow.

  • @Mandy said:

    Nothing?

    There's at least 30 Bug Fixes listed on those Patch Notes, without the same amount also being fixed on the Cenobite himself. I don't call that nothing.

    Please keep your comments respectful here, you might not be happy that the particular bug that's plaguing you is not fixed and I'm sorry about that, if it's not fixed. But ranting that there's no bugs fixed at all is completely disingenuous.

    Is there any chance Pinhead will start to come again? Seriously, him coming gave the killer a signature line and DBD will be far more sad without it :(

  • @Mandy said:

    Nothing?

    There's at least 30 Bug Fixes listed on those Patch Notes, without the same amount also being fixed on the Cenobite himself. I don't call that nothing.

    Please keep your comments respectful here, you might not be happy that the particular bug that's plaguing you is not fixed and I'm sorry about that, if it's not fixed. But ranting that there's no bugs fixed at all is completely disingenuous.

    Hi Mandy will Pinhead's lines be re added to the game eventually?

  • You blocked out one of the bug fixes. Which one was that?

  • All I can answer on this is what is listed in the Patch Notes I'm afraid @brokedownpalace

  • @Mandy said:

    All I can answer on this is what is listed in the Patch Notes I'm afraid @brokedownpalace

    Ahh ok. :( Thank you

  • @Mandy said:

    Nothing?

    There's at least 30 Bug Fixes listed on those Patch Notes, without the same amount also being fixed on the Cenobite himself. I don't call that nothing.

    Please keep your comments respectful here, you might not be happy that the particular bug that's plaguing you is not fixed and I'm sorry about that, if it's not fixed. But ranting that there's no bugs fixed at all is completely disingenuous.

    Hey Mandy, forgive me for asking. But, would you happen to know if Pinhead's voice is permanently disabled or just temporarily? I thought that was a rather neat feature and I'm a little sad that it's gone.

    I fell out of the memes quickly, I liked it a lot because it fit the character extremely well

    Edit: please disregard this. I just noticed that someone else asked this question. Apologies

  • I like the bug fixes though the ability to stun nightmare with his own pallets seems a bit fishy. I am one of the people that got stuck while cleaning that damn cursed totem so im glad its fixed but im little unhappy that half of the patch isnt even coming today. Pinheads voicing being gone makes me sad. I hope its not because of immature people.

    What i dont like is the nemesis buff. I am one that hates going against him when i know he can daddy tentacle me through walls it feels, but now he can daddy tentacle me with even more speed just what i wanted. I'm just a ghostface player who i think deserve more buffs than daddy tentacle here :(

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477522#Comment_2477522

    What you call "curious" I call "low-priority".

    OMG, an audio sound erroneously plays at the start of a match, this is so much more important than literally an entire map having multiple pit-falls that completely ruins a game which has caused the entire map to go out of rotation.

    My goodness even I was flabbergasted at how much they put into the bug-fix section, brav-#########'-o', but apparently that can't appease some people.

    The thing is that those low priority bugs are far more proeminent than those far worse ones. The item depleted sounds playing at the start of every game, map name not showing and match result not showing have been issues for the past month. I would really like them to be at least acknowledged.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477540#Comment_2477540

    You blocked out one of the bug fixes. Which one was that?

    It wasn't for these maps. I wanted to mention the fixes on hawkins and dead dawg

  • What about the name map at the start of the match that doesn't appear or the drop sound at the start the white and red bars around the killer power during the match or the match result that doesn't appear at the end of the match and the rocks that you can climb ( that is actually good😂)