How was killer during the last mmr test?

Didn't play dbd often during the previous mmr test as the game was exhausting for me, and I only really played survivor during it


Was it bad?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Didn’t seem too bad from my experience but I only played as my main

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Didn’t seem too bad from my experience but I only played as my main

    god I hope so, just wanna be able to play Pyramid, Demo, Blight, and Leg with some meme builds

  • Not too bad from my experience either.

    Just my Billy- and Nurse-games were strange. I tested those two specifially, because I am bad with Nurse and Billy was bugged during basically every test before.

    With Billy, I got harder Matches, which indicates that I faced too weak Survivors before. With Nurse, I got Baby Survivors, so I am most likely at least better than those with her, lol.

    But all should adjust over time.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Didn't play dbd often during the previous mmr test as the game was exhausting for me, and I only really played survivor during it

    Was it bad?

    As a 4500hr+ variety killer main playing the previous SBMM a few weeks ago was pretty frustrating ..I play on the new gen console so im limited to paying a lot of bottom 15 killers at rank 1 such as Clown, Myers, lots of pig, Doctor, trapper, wraith, Demo, legion, leatherface etc. Majority of my games I usually 2kd with 20k plus points or more and or 4kd. Did I have fun? Hell no.. Freddy is my strongest killer and there were legitimate games where I had to proxy camp my first hook untill second state and tunnel that survivor after the unhook, wait out BT, down them eat the DS, down them again kill them and pray theres still 2 gens up for me to win because that’s how you have to play against 4 insanely sweaty survivors.. especially on maps like, fractured cowshed, haddonfield, mothers dwelling, gas heaven etc.. basically 80% of the maps in this game which are awful for a lot of killers in this game. I played a pig match where I only got 3 hooks total and 4 maned outed on rottenfields because I just couldn’t do anything where as normally without SBMM it’s a usual 2-4k easily..

  • I lost 10 games in a row on clown & was on a 17 3-4k win streak on Nemesis & it didn't change how good or bad the survivors were. None of them were pulling off any advance techs & gens were being worked on consistently throughout. I just never went against full on potatoes or SWF team 6 like i used to.

  • For me it was awful on my main every game the survivor used a map offering so i played a lot of haddonfield, cowshed, ormond it was a nightmare. I probably going to play like ######### so i can play against survivor that dont bring map offering

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Not too bad from my experience either.

    Just my Billy- and Nurse-games were strange. I tested those two specifially, because I am bad with Nurse and Billy was bugged during basically every test before.

    With Billy, I got harder Matches, which indicates that I faced too weak Survivors before. With Nurse, I got Baby Survivors, so I am most likely at least better than those with her, lol.

    But all should adjust over time.

    I had a similar experience with my Billy games.

    I think it was due to lack of data/previous tests being bugged, like you said.

    I had a lot of interesting Cannibal and Trapper games, though.

    Some of them were 4 man escapes, admittedly, but the matches were super interactive and it was totally possible for me to 4k if I had made different decisions - I think matches like this, wherein you know/realize what cost you/won you the game, are a pretty good standard to strive for.

  • Unbearable on the killers I mained so I didn't bother playing them during the test

  • My killer games were fine, but I'm not a sweat for the 4K, get 12 hooks at all costs kinda killer.

  • It was fine for me on my main.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Didn't play dbd often during the previous mmr test as the game was exhausting for me, and I only really played survivor during it

    Was it bad?

    It sucked. I had nothing but mega sweaty games where it was nothing but stress

  • I loved it. My rank improved quite a bit which was nice. I'm stuck around rank 3-4, but during MMR I easily hit Rank 1 for the first time and held it as well. After MMR, I'm back to being stuck at rank 3.

  • It was great until I played as my mains and faced Seal Team 6 for about 5 games then went back to playing other people.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    It was great until I played as my mains and faced Seal Team 6 for about 5 games then went back to playing other people.

    Pretty much my experience as well. Guess that might adjust with more games played on those Killers, but man was it strange to see people doing things like ensuring they get downed in the corner of a map to waste extra 2 seconds against a Clown that's clearly just chilling and walking to the opposite side of the map after every hook.

  • For me when I mostly played killer during that time I was having a lot more fun and fair games.

  • It depended on your mmr. Sweaty killers? They didn't have too much fun. Everyone else? Great. Basically it just put all those sweaty survivors with the sweaty killers. It cleaned up the matchmaking for everyone else, as they indicated in their post, the biggest changes were mid to low ranks.

  • No, it was a heck of a lot better than with any previous version of match-making. They were very challenging matches, but by no means were they unfair. My victories felt well deserved, and my losses were very fair and representative of what I expected from everyone's performance.

    Really looking forward to it rolling out.

  • A third of my games were hackers.

    70% of the non hacker games were wins where at around 6 minutes in I had to slug everyone or else I would lose. They were wins with around 5 or 6 hooks.

    The rest of the games were games with less than 3 hooks where survivors split up, held M1, stacked second chances and escaped with barely any chases.

    High MMR, means there's barely any macro game, cuz there's no time for chases, there's no time for getting rid of pallets and making dead zones, going for multiple survivors, etc.

    I hate that system and I hate their ridiculous mentality that they wanna have a 50% win/loss ration. Because it's not about the amount of ######### wins or losses. It's about how those wins or losses happen and whether or not players on either side are allowed to express their skill.