only the ones that are hidden well. the others, if they are near an exit gat will stay untouched (by me).
if i know where all 5 of them are, RIP totems.
Not always, sometimes i have a Killer chasing me.
But yeah, i like to remove the chances of me getting 1-hit.
Plus i prefer stealth, so the extra Boldness BP is welcome.
I don't make a habit of it unless I'm at a higher ranked game. With the expose effect on every tier of NOED it makes it worth while to just cleanse them because you've just robbed them of a perk slot and slapped them in the face. As long as gens are getting done.
I'm a totem hunting fiend, I kill any totem I find because not only do you deprive them if NOED if they have it, but you get 600 objective points which really adds up fast. That and you ensure that your teammates won't leave a NOED totem alive somehow.
I've cleansed all 5 totems during matches multiple times because I see teammates just ignore them and then laugh when I get 4 and i'm not on the 1 area of map the other 3 were. Then NOED lights up and I get flamed for them dying lol and me not coming to rescue them.
Well gee you're all on that side of map where totem is, exit gate is open by me and killers coming after me, I may be dumb but I'm not that stupid.
Always. People say only noobs do that because you gotta do just the generators in order to escape and win but... You actually farm extra points plus now you can counter NOED. It's part of the game after all.
I'll go after dull totems if I'm not doing anything else at the moment. I will especially do dull totems if Thrill of the Hunt is active, because each dull totem gone lets the hex ones be cleansed faster.
No. It's a waste of time you typically don't have. I just make a mental note of where they are in case of NOED, but rarely go out of my way to cleanse them unless it's a killer I do well against/there is no Ruin.
@Eninya said:
No. It's a waste of time you typically don't have. I just make a mental note of where they are in case of NOED, but rarely go out of my way to cleanse them unless it's a killer I do well against/there is no Ruin.
That's a good strategy that works great right up until the time you're the one hooked and the rest of your teammates die to NOED. The other scenario is the killer ifns you once NOED procs and then you're royally screwed.
@Eninya said:
No. It's a waste of time you typically don't have. I just make a mental note of where they are in case of NOED, but rarely go out of my way to cleanse them unless it's a killer I do well against/there is no Ruin.
That's a good strategy that works great right up until the time you're the one hooked and the rest of your teammates die to NOED. The other scenario is the killer ifns you once NOED procs and then you're royally screwed.
My teammates dying to NOED ain't my problem. lol Whenever someone is on a hook, and I don't know where the killer or NOED is, I don't go and save them. They ######### at me a lot for leaving them to die, but ######### I'm not going to get myself killed trying to be a hero.
@Eninya said:
No. It's a waste of time you typically don't have. I just make a mental note of where they are in case of NOED, but rarely go out of my way to cleanse them unless it's a killer I do well against/there is no Ruin.
That's a good strategy that works great right up until the time you're the one hooked and the rest of your teammates die to NOED. The other scenario is the killer ifns you once NOED procs and then you're royally screwed.
My teammates dying to NOED ain't my problem. lol Whenever someone is on a hook, and I don't know where the killer or NOED is, I don't go and save them. They ######### at me a lot for leaving them to die, but ######### I'm not going to get myself killed trying to be a hero.
Oh OI agree, I'm just saying that the strategy to memorize is great until you get hooked or downed by it because at that point you're pretty much doomed and so is your team. If the totem is by you while they get hooked it's cleansable. If not and it' by them where killer is hooking it's pretty much a lost cause at that point.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah sure do if I come across them on my adventure
Yes sireee I do.
I usually destroy them as soon as possible, if it's early game. If not, I will try to fix first and destroy the totems later.
Yes, each 600bp adds up. I always presume the killer has NOED if I haven't been able to ascertain all of their perks early in the match.
No. I don't consider NOED to be a threat because I use Dark Sense to go to the exit that the Killer just checked.
only the ones that are hidden well. the others, if they are near an exit gat will stay untouched (by me).
if i know where all 5 of them are, RIP totems.
Not always, sometimes i have a Killer chasing me.
But yeah, i like to remove the chances of me getting 1-hit.
Plus i prefer stealth, so the extra Boldness BP is welcome.
Why is my text so white?
I don't make a habit of it unless I'm at a higher ranked game. With the expose effect on every tier of NOED it makes it worth while to just cleanse them because you've just robbed them of a perk slot and slapped them in the face. As long as gens are getting done.
I'm a totem hunting fiend, I kill any totem I find because not only do you deprive them if NOED if they have it, but you get 600 objective points which really adds up fast. That and you ensure that your teammates won't leave a NOED totem alive somehow.
I've cleansed all 5 totems during matches multiple times because I see teammates just ignore them and then laugh when I get 4 and i'm not on the 1 area of map the other 3 were. Then NOED lights up and I get flamed for them dying lol and me not coming to rescue them.
Well gee you're all on that side of map where totem is, exit gate is open by me and killers coming after me, I may be dumb but I'm not that stupid.
I'll go after dull totems if I'm not doing anything else at the moment. I will especially do dull totems if Thrill of the Hunt is active, because each dull totem gone lets the hex ones be cleansed faster.
No. It's a waste of time you typically don't have. I just make a mental note of where they are in case of NOED, but rarely go out of my way to cleanse them unless it's a killer I do well against/there is no Ruin.
I actually give totems precedence over everything else.
Yes i do
Yes free points and protects from NOED. Also they are low risk because killers generally don't even see you on a totem.
That's a good strategy that works great right up until the time you're the one hooked and the rest of your teammates die to NOED. The other scenario is the killer ifns you once NOED procs and then you're royally screwed.
My teammates dying to NOED ain't my problem. lol Whenever someone is on a hook, and I don't know where the killer or NOED is, I don't go and save them. They ######### at me a lot for leaving them to die, but ######### I'm not going to get myself killed trying to be a hero.
Oh OI agree, I'm just saying that the strategy to memorize is great until you get hooked or downed by it because at that point you're pretty much doomed and so is your team. If the totem is by you while they get hooked it's cleansable. If not and it' by them where killer is hooking it's pretty much a lost cause at that point.