Favorite build to run as killer

Regardless win or lose, I really love chase builds. It catches survivor's off guard because they think that you're going to be running meta builds full of pop, tinkerer, etc. I really love being able to end chases quick. Personally I like STBFL, Endearing, Spirit Fury, and either Bamboozle or BBQ for blood points.

What are yours?

Comments

  • Chase builds are great, I agree, but then they cry at you fro running Spirit Fury/Enduring

  • Discordance, Brutal Strength, Bamboozle, Pop Goes The Weasel


    That's my usual build. Little bit of everything, with an emphasis on ending chases quickly.

  • I love Iri button + duration with spirit fury/enduring and fire up and brutal strength on Legion.

    memey steam roll build :D

  • Corrupt, Any Chase Perk, BBQ, and Shadowborn.

    This is the build I use on most of my killers.

  • @SunderMun said:

    I love Iri button + duration with spirit fury/enduring and fire up and brutal strength on Legion.

    memey steam roll build :D

    Fire up is such a good perk. It's like bamboozle on crack!

  • Sloppy- Corrupt- BBQ- Whispers

    I use Corrupt to hopefully start a chase as soon as possible

    Whispers to know if there are any survivors in my TR

    BBQ to know if some survivors are outside 40 meters

    Sloppy to apply pressure... delay healing for as long as I can

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2467507#Comment_2467507

    Fire up is such a good perk. It's like bamboozle on crack!

    It really is, plus the pickup speed throws off flashlight saves to the point that if I've let a couple of gens go I'll intentionally pick up in front of people waiting to save, lmao

  • @SunderMun said:

    I love Iri button + duration with spirit fury/enduring and fire up and brutal strength on Legion.

    memey steam roll build :D

    Man, that build sounds like so much fun to be honest. I kind of want to try it. I do not have Legion, but honestly, he would almost make it overkill. Lol. I might try it on Micheal or something because it would remind me of how durable he tends to be in the Halloween franchise. He is no Jason, but he is the best we got.

  • I usually run Corrupt Intervention, Whispers, STBFL and Ruin.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2467507#Comment_2467507

    Man, that build sounds like so much fun to be honest. I kind of want to try it. I do not have Legion, but honestly, he would almost make it overkill. Lol. I might try it on Micheal or something because it would remind me of how durable he tends to be in the Halloween franchise. He is no Jason, but he is the best we got.

    That's why I prefer chase builds on Killers like Michael or Nemesis. They are supposed to be unstoppable forces, and knowing that nothing survivors do is going to stop them from gaining on you it's just straight up a lot of fun!

  • Basement bubba. Hoarder, Franklins, and insidious. Nobody gets my chest.

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    Basement bubba. Hoarder, Franklins, and insidious. Nobody gets my chest.

    Apparently Hoarder and Franklin's is a nasty combo to use with Pinhead since it can work on survivors picking up the lament configuration. If you're nowhere within the vicinity you can teleport, however if you're close you'll get a notification, and thanks to Franklin's you'll be able to knock it out of their hands and use it for yourself to immediately start the chain hunt.

  • Any build involving oppression or Gearhead

  • Ive found a great build for blight. Oppression, pop goes the wease, eruption and corrupt intervention.

    Super fun to run on him and its pretty damn strong

  • @SweetTerror said:

    Regardless win or lose, I really love chase builds. It catches survivor's off guard because they think that you're going to be running meta builds full of pop, tinkerer, etc. I really love being able to end chases quick. Personally I like STBFL, Endearing, Spirit Fury, and either Bamboozle or BBQ for blood points.

    What are yours?

    Your build is fun and I like it as well STBL, Enduring, Brutal, BBQ/Bamboozle.

    Also Like BBQ, Devour, Undying, Brutal.

  • @DontNerf said:

    Ive found a great build for blight. Oppression, pop goes the wease, eruption and corrupt intervention.

    Super fun to run on him and its pretty damn strong

    Does oppression and eruption stack? If so, then that's definitely a nasty combo! The only downside is you spend a lot of time kicking generators to get value out of it. Personally I hate kicking generators because that's time I could be using chasing after a survivor, but that's just me.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/276844/favorite-build-to-run-as-killer

    Your build is fun and I like it as well STBL, Enduring, Brutal, BBQ/Bamboozle.

    Also Like BBQ, Devour, Undying, Brutal.

    Fire up also works well. Being able to speed up the increase of all actions as generators are completed is a nice thing to have. It's like having brutal strength and bamboozle in one.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468087#Comment_2468087

    Fire up also works well. Being able to speed up the increase of all actions as generators are completed is a nice thing to have.

    Lol I know. Don't really want to admit how much I use fire-up. They need to increase that perk or change the requirement.

  • My favourite builds are usually the ones that make me win consistently, that being pop, tinkerer, bbq (for bp more than anything) + extra good perk for the killer.

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2468085#Comment_2468085

    Does oppression and eruption stack? If so, then that's definitely a nasty combo! The only downside is you spend a lot of time kicking generators to get value out of it. Personally I hate kicking generators because that's time I could be using chasing after a survivor, but that's just me.

    I doesn't but it does allow you to pressure multiple gens at once. In the week ive been running this build ive lost once and that was on haddonfield.


    The reason i run this on blight is because it allows you kick a gen then use your rush to catch up which is huge, especially if you get a hit or down.

    Mainly i use this build to focus other gens whiles using pop to bonk gens that have a lot of progress this also triggers oppression on other gens giving you info on what gens are being worked on. Also corrupt is there just to slow the beginning game but you could switch it out for whatever you want like brutal or bbq.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2467507#Comment_2467507

    Man, that build sounds like so much fun to be honest. I kind of want to try it. I do not have Legion, but honestly, he would almost make it overkill. Lol. I might try it on Micheal or something because it would remind me of how durable he tends to be in the Halloween franchise. He is no Jason, but he is the best we got.

    I don't play Michael much outside of dailies but yeah I can see this build being really fun with him for sure :D