I cannot wait for the new update.
Not for the reason you may think, though.
No, I'm excited because we're getting Blood Lodge, Saloon, and The Game back in map circulation. Because I've just had four back-to-back games on Midwich, followed by RPD, and if I have to play on either of those two maps again within the next month I'm going to go insane.
I don't know what happened, but disabling three maps somehow managed to make the two worst maps in the game about fifty times more frequent.
Comments
Yeah it'll be nice to have them maps back in rotation.
I personally love Midwich though as survivor and don't mind it as killer.
I’ve been getting Hawkins and RPD non stop recently and I’m not happy about. Counting the days until Hawkins is no more
I haven't gotten Hawkins or RPD in like two straight weeks. It's getting on my nerves.
I also deeply miss The Game. It's my favorite map for both sides.
I wish I got Hawkins or RCPD as Survivor.
Don't feel like burning an offering everytime I want to go to those maps.
i got corn again for the first time without a single map offering in play + even tho its an awful map for killers i was so happy to see the sky again
i hate midwich and rpd as killer, hawkins being hit or miss depending on who im playing, and lerys is an "i dont mind" as killer but survivor i dislike all of them.
i just want to be able to see grass but the game dictates i must stay indoors :(
I been getting Coldwind farm maps.
At least we agree on not liking those two if nothing else lol.
But some people do like them.
Just had a game on midwich as I was supposed to type this first but as spirit so it wasn't bad. I dislike it on survivor for sure tho. And I dislike rpd mostly because of the freezing issues on last gen.
would you like to trade
i wouldnt mind it (except for rpd please delete this map) once. maybe twice. but 4 midwich in a row followed by an rpd?
end my suffering
Can I have your luck? I always seem to get corn maps and swamp maps. The two map types I absolutely despise.
That's tough for sure. Do you dislike them more as killer or survivor?
nvm midwich part 5
YES omg give me corn all day for both sides idc just give me OUTSIDE
I wouldn't mind the game staying disabled.
i dislike midwich more as killer, because while i still try to loop as survivor everyone just does the very fun w key strat.
rpd i dont think i can put a side on. i hate both of them equally so much. i never want to see that map as anyone, ever.
Me too, i personally miss the game and saloon. Don't really remember blood lodge though
love RDP .. i missed it ;(
me neither, unless this is the consequence of it, in which case at least give me diversity on the abysmal maps im getting
######### this
When I keep getting indoor maps back to back, I just start using Ormond offerings. Sure, it’s a nerf to my Claudette but meh, it’s more refreshing and easy on my eyes.
I would, but I'd rather play in the corn fields the midwich.
I'll do a trade for Torment Creek and Rotten Fields for the RPD🙂
Honesty the game map is underrated lol. Everyone hates it. But I actually like it for both roles. Same thing with saloon. Now blood lodge I'm pretty sure is liked by most players.
After years of getting updates that break the game, I wait for the week after the update. Usually by the time they patch it.
I love it.
As survivor
I didn't even know those maps were disabled...
Mine have basically all been Hawkins, Mother’s Dwelling, Leary’s and Cowshed.
I didn’t know the other maps were disabled, which explains a lot.
I got RPD, Hawkins and Midwich almost every game yesterday...
Hawkins likely has a higher chance of being rolled due to the map leaving with the license or people bringing their lab badges.
Relevant IRL.
yes that was the joke