Favourite survivor?
Who's your favourite survivor?
Who's your favourite survivor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
probably cheryl with a close second being nea
I love the Silent Hill games so Cheryl is a good one along with her skins for other silent hill characters like Lisa. Was really sad what happened with Lisa in the original Silent Hill
Original, i like dwight. He is relatable, and he's cool. And his perks are great too.
Licensed, i like steve harrington. His perks are nice and he has great cosmetics. Also they adapted him really well appearance wise from the show.
I personally like playing Jeff and bill might be a close second
i pick them based on whether id like to look at them for an extended period of time, that being said yes it really was. and that letter, jesus christ.
Original, Nea.
Licensed, Jill/Claire.
Original: Claudette.
Licensed: Ash.
Well right now it’s Claudette. Overall she’s tied with Meg, Yui, and Claire.
While Chris Redfield is the most man-candy video game character ever, I do think that in terms of DBD renditions, Autumn Beard Felix has him beat.
Therefor: Felix.
Used to be claudette, went to Zarina, now its between Cybill or Yun-jin. tho i still play Zarina alot still.
Nea & Felix
Original: Élodie Rakoto
Licensed: Cheryl Mason
Best of All: Cheryl Mason
I paid for Nancy, so Nancy.
My favorite to chase is Jane...
This?
Original? Elodie. I just like her cosmetics a lot, Kate is a close second.
Lisenced? Heather 100%. Not gonna call her cheryl because it just feels too weird, but im a huge fan of SH so heather just feels right.
Dwight. He has many cute outfits and many Dwight players were decent and altruistic whenever I play survivor. Somehow miss old model but I still prefer playing him.
Dweet. Always and forever the lovable Dweet.
Unlicensed: metalhead jeff or claudette
Licensed: cheryl (my main <3)
Favorites: Claudette, Zarina, Cybill, and Yun-jin
Least favorites: Nancy's (ive never had a good experience with a nancy) and Janes (pallet camping/wasting queens)
Edit: Whoops allready posted here. thought this was a new thread.
Dweet for sure. But also Quentin and Ace.
Fav female? Hmm maybe Cheryl? Or Claud.
Lisa is objectively the best survivor every other survivor is invalid.
Elodie, Jill and after rework Nea
@BabuDweet
I love your name btw. 😳
Dweets melt my heart, but baby Dweets steal it. 😭
Thank you! As a dweet main when I see babu dweets, it's just cuteness overload🥰
Jeff and Jane will always be my 2 favourites. Old Quentin was third but his face rework ruined him for me
Kate - Feng - Yun Jin
But Kate gets poop cosmetics. :'(
Cybil, Leon, Tapp, Jane's delicious ass
Meg and Zarina are pretty close, but Meg will always have a special place in my heart since shes the very first character I got to P3 back in December 2017
Steve