Now that its basically confirmed hell raiser what's his power

Above have fun and enjoy

Comments

  • I hope one part of his power is like Nemesis's zombies but with the other cenobites.

  • @Elena said:

    I hope one part of his power is like Nemesis's zombies but with the other cenobites.

    Please no I dont need to do any more babby sitting for ai that get stuck on a pebble

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426368#Comment_2426368

    Please no I dont need to do any more babby sitting for ai that get stuck on a pebble

    Uhh hopefully they've improved the Ai.. o.o

  • X to doubt they barely get the tutorial working and that's fixed paths no rng

  • It's probably another ranged/chase killer

  • The killer is not actually part of the match, he can wander around but not interact with survivors and they cant interact with the killer until a survivor chooses to open a puzzlebox, then its game on!

  • Well, if you go by the movies...

    Chains. Hooks. Chains and hooks. Pinhead carries a knife around his belt that he uses in a threatening manner in the second film, which could be his standard attack weapon. That said, in guessing it will just be a hook.

    Also, in the films, he can summon columns covered in flesh and blades. In theory, he could summon his own hooks.

    While he can teleport in the movies, he's otherwise slow, and never more than walks. He'll likely be a 110 speed.

  • I see him doing something with his chains. Maybe even a delay mechanic where you have to solve that puzzle box they have in order to do things? I don't know, I haven't seen Hellraiser in years.

  • @BioX said:

    The killer is not actually part of the match, he can wander around but not interact with survivors and they cant interact with the killer until a survivor chooses to open a puzzlebox, then its game on!

    @StibbityStabbity said:

    Well, if you go by the movies...

    Chains. Hooks. Chains and hooks. Pinhead carries a knife around his belt that he uses in a threatening manner in the second film, which could be his standard attack weapon. That said, in guessing it will just be a hook.

    Also, in the films, he can summon columns covered in flesh and blades. In theory, he could summon his own hooks.

    While he can teleport in the movies, he's otherwise slow, and never more than walks. He'll likely be a 110 speed.

    Ohh an interstellar combo between you two

  • Press m2 to hit in animation lock with ranged chains, or cancel to m1 if they don't use the vault/pallet.

    [Insert name] status effect to send survivors to copypasta cages of atonement.

  • Well in the movies he's summoned by solving the puzzle box right?

    Pinhead can't spawn in the trial until Survivors interact with the puzzle somewhere in the map.

    If they don't interact with it, they can just do gens and escape. He'll be the ultimate Killer for Survivor mains. GGEZ!

  • @Bwsted said:

    Press m2 to hit in animation lock with ranged chains, or cancel to m1 if they don't use the vault/pallet.

    [Insert name] status effect to send survivors to copypasta cages of atonement.

    If this happens to be the case, I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

  • Most likely going to be a unique change of pace with the whole pick-up and pallet break animations.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Most likely going to be a unique change of pace with the whole pick-up and pallet break animations.

    Combined with what others have said regarding him/them never running, I can imagine them summoning hooks to do the dirty work for them. From the little content I have seen thus far, hooks coming out of nowhere seems to be part of their MO.

  • he is pretty powerful in his movies. If i remember correctly, it has been long time. he has mind-control abilities and the ability to teleport. that is all I remember. I wonder how he will chase people. I do not remember him ever being in physical combat.

  • @onemind said:

    Above have fun and enjoy

    roadhog hook with a 2s cd.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    he is pretty powerful in his movies. If i remember correctly, it has been long time. he has mind-control abilities and the ability to teleport. that is all I remember. I wonder how he will chase people. I do not remember him ever being in physical combat.

    No mind control. He can create alternate realities, however.

    @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426425#Comment_2426425

    Combined with what others have said regarding him/them never running, I can imagine them summoning hooks to do the dirty work for them. From the little content I have seen thus far, hooks coming out of nowhere seems to be part of their MO.

    Yes.

    A big part of cenobites is that they rarely get their hands dirty. They are a bit more regal. So they control hooks and chains to do such things for them.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426417#Comment_2426417

    Imagine if all of the generators were blocked until a Survivor solved the puzzle box, and then the match begins. That'd be pretty unique.

    That would be awesome! I hope the other Cenobites play into his power, maybe that could be how.

    For every puzzle solved, another Cenobite "corpse" spawns somewhere on the map the killer can switch between like spread out Twins. Would give him some map mobility and control without a "haha I run fast" power.

  • Most likes a standard attack with a blade, and then a special power with chains/hooks.

    Their could be a way to disable his power or stun him by looking for his puzzle box!

    As for perks def something to do with suffering and injured survivors. Maybe he has a perk that prolongs being hooked in exchange for something else?

  • @Bwsted said:

    Press m2 to hit in animation lock with ranged chains, or cancel to m1 if they don't use the vault/pallet.

    [Insert name] status effect to send survivors to copypasta cages of atonement.

    You think you're joking, but we're getting something on that level, maybe even lower. Another killer serving a purpose of week-long hype(less hype than nemesis though, much-much less), only to be forgotten shorty after and not positively contribute to long-term game's health.

  • @feruis said:

    He could maybe control cenobites

    Hmm select a gen ala freddy and the reskinned zombies (ceno) pop there and harass everyone?^^

  • Carries a nail gun and can shoot survivors with it. Can also stick pins in pallets and vaults which scratch survivors who vault them 🙃

  • BDSM Deathslinger, Chains Of Hate/Pleasure

  • I really don't want ai or Twins mechanics again.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426368#Comment_2426368

    Please no I dont need to do any more babby sitting for ai that get stuck on a pebble

    lmao nothing more entertaining than doing a gen and a few feet away seeing what looks to be Thomas the zombie makin' out with a rock on a hill. Just chillin', vibin'. Alone time with the rock.

  • The real question: what's everyone's bets for perks?

    73893532817d4b18debb887e6f260c7f.gif


  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/272762/now-that-its-basically-confirmed-hell-raiser-whats-his-power

    It could also be fnaf.

    Bite of '87,

    Has an a in the name,

    Was shown on the same sort of screen from fnaf 1.

    It could be either, that's why they showed what they did. It's to keep fans from either side on edge.

    Just a heads up

    Coming from someone who was really hoping for Fnaf this chapter, I have to disagree and tell you that it's pretty much confirmed to be Hellraiser at this point.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426534#Comment_2426534

    Coming from someone who was really hoping for Fnaf this chapter, I have to disagree and tell you that it's pretty much confirmed to be Hellraiser at this point.

    Pretty sure they were trolling.

    Unless, pinheads power will be to turn into springtrap.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426541#Comment_2426541

    How so? Idm either way,I have no investment in any. I just watched it and what I saw is a screen (like fnaf) and the 87s (goes up to 60s so that's a clue) plus we couldn't really make out the image.

    Someone found a leaked file for the video displaying this:

    image.png


  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426438#Comment_2426438

    No mind control. He can create alternate realities, however.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426436#Comment_2426436

    Yes.

    A big part of cenobites is that they rarely get their hands dirty. They are a bit more regal. So they control hooks and chains to do such things for them.

    I remember him having some strange magic to read peoples minds and him being immortal. I am pretty curious for what his perks are going to be as the perks often relate to the character lore in some odd way. I am hoping we get one really good killer perk that feels rewarding to use and impactful to gameplay, something to the level of Myer's save the best for last perk. a lot of licensed chapters, the perks are almost completely forgotten about. Like nobody uses any of demo's perks or Freddy fire up or ph/nemesis perks. I feel like licensed chapter perks should feel memorable in some way.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426566#Comment_2426566

    My advice, don't trust things like this.

    Many things are faked, or who knows maybe the devs named it this specifically to ######### with people, tbh I wouldn't put it past them.

    But if it is, then it's cool.

    The source I got this from doesn't usually fake things like this.

    And also, with the clues put together, it was without a doubt going to be Hellraiser.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    Well, if you go by the movies...

    Chains. Hooks. Chains and hooks. Pinhead carries a knife around his belt that he uses in a threatening manner in the second film, which could be his standard attack weapon. That said, in guessing it will just be a hook.

    Also, in the films, he can summon columns covered in flesh and blades. In theory, he could summon his own hooks.

    While he can teleport in the movies, he's otherwise slow, and never more than walks. He'll likely be a 110 speed.

    Chains and hooks? Rihanna next killer confirmed!!


    Wait, that’s not it…

  • idk, i still have a feeling BHVR is trolling us. dont trust em

  • image.png

    This I would imagine...

  • I'm praying for something unique. Please, Behavior. Don't give us another "ranged to mid-ranged chasing killer with other special ability" power again.

    I'm hoping for something to do with the Puzzle Box. Making survivors solve puzzles during the trial is something that hasn't really been done before.

  • Kind of like PH cage? Only the survivors are trapped by cenobites practicing acupuncture?

  • From what I got is this box opens hell or something that let's the cynobytes out

    He manipulates hooks and can create alternative realities

    From that I can make. a power

    At the start of the trial the box is open

    The box being open Grant's the hell raiser access to his power it will teleport around the map like the crowns and has the yellow glyph skill checks failing will teleport it again

    :power he can manipulate hooks around him to lash at surivors giving hindered landing this or a basic attack fills up a portion of his power gauge for his secondary power

    Secondary power alternate reality

    Tap the power button when his power gauge is full. To create an alternat reality with a 60m area around you

    This reality has 2 modes peace and hell, peace mode all pallets and windows dissapear and your afflicted with oblvisous status effect. And the hell raiser is afflicted with a 10%haste


    In hell mode flesh hooks are summoned that you can use like the other hooks to lash at surivors. If you down a surivor in hell mode you can summon another hook and hook the surivor without touching them.

    Hitting a pallet with a hook will latch to the pallet and break it in 3s

    In order to close this reality you must close the box it will re open if a gen is completed or 2m has passed hitting a surivor with a basic attack will take 30s off of that time

    I dont know anything about hellraiser but this sounds awesome to me

  • @53nation said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426604#Comment_2426604

    Kind of like PH cage? Only the survivors are trapped by cenobites practicing acupuncture?

    rofl exactly

  • It rarely matters what powers the killers had in their original universes. Pinhead will probably get some ranged antiloop crap once again.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426451#Comment_2426451

    I remember him having some strange magic to read peoples minds and him being immortal. I am pretty curious for what his perks are going to be as the perks often relate to the character lore in some odd way. I am hoping we get one really good killer perk that feels rewarding to use and impactful to gameplay, something to the level of Myer's save the best for last perk. a lot of licensed chapters, the perks are almost completely forgotten about. Like nobody uses any of demo's perks or Freddy fire up or ph/nemesis perks. I feel like licensed chapter perks should feel memorable in some way.

    He can read minds, yes. Not control them, though. It's more that he knows all of your fears and trauma. He can use this to mentally wear you down and break you. The movies don't use that much, though, and you only see it in extended lore.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426534#Comment_2426534

    Coming from someone who was really hoping for Fnaf this chapter, I have to disagree and tell you that it's pretty much confirmed to be Hellraiser at this point.

    Well when the most experience I have out of the 2 runners I'm gonna take the one I know more about

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426569#Comment_2426569

    He can read minds, yes. Not control them, though. It's more that he knows all of your fears and trauma. He can use this to mentally wear you down and break you. The movies don't use that much, though, and you only see it in extended lore.

    yes, it is like freddy. what would that be like in dbd? doctor's madness system that has the effects of old freddy dream world with slower gens? Its going to be an interesting chapter with survivors getting boon totems. I wonder who the survivor is from Hellraiser?

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426649#Comment_2426649

    yes, it is like freddy. what would that be like in dbd? doctor's madness system that has the effects of old freddy dream world with slower gens? Its going to be an interesting chapter with survivors getting boon totems. I wonder who the survivor is from Hellraiser?

    None, most likely. They have said it's going to be more of a paragraph than a chapter. Expect slim content. So no map, no survivor.

  • Survivors interact with puzzle boxes for buffs in exhange for increased lethality by the killer. I think there's an opportunity for an extremely non-standard killer here a la Nurse.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426683#Comment_2426683

    None, most likely. They have said it's going to be more of a paragraph than a chapter. Expect slim content. So no map, no survivor.

    right. i forgot about that. last time they did that. it was leatherface and ghostface that had no map or survivor. leatherface was really bad killer but at least his chapter was memorable for the BBQ perk and later the killer got refined. Ghostface... oh man. disaster PTB, barely anyone plays him, they even manage to weaken his stalking power after he went live. Almost nobody uses his perks, they're among worst. well that is setting some low expectations.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426687#Comment_2426687

    right. i forgot about that. last time they did that. it was leatherface and ghostface that had no map or survivor. leatherface was really bad killer but at least his chapter was memorable for the BBQ perk and later the killer got refined. Ghostface... oh man. disaster PTB, barely anyone plays him, they even manage to weaken his stalking power after he went live. Almost nobody uses his perks, they're among worst. well that is setting some low expectations.

    Are we talking about the same ghostface? I see him all the time. And I see his perk Thrilling Tremors all the time on all kinds of killers. And I see I'm All Ears fairly regularly too, though not as much as TT. (His last one I'll give you, I don't think I've ever seen it.)

  • @dirtsmell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426721#Comment_2426721

    Are we talking about the same ghostface? I see him all the time. And I see his perk Thrilling Tremors all the time on all kinds of killers. And I see I'm All Ears fairly regularly too, though not as much as TT. (His last one I'll give you, I don't think I've ever seen it.)

    Don't really see him. You see a lot more wraith as wraith just better ghostface. Thrilling treamor is BBQ on 80 second cooldown with worse info. I'm all ears, never seen anyone use it in serious build. Furtive chase, never faced as survivor. has useless effect. Like i said, apart from first two licensed chapters, Halloween and Leatherface with BBQ/STBFL, None of their perks have been memorable.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426741#Comment_2426741

    Don't really see him. You see a lot more wraith as wraith just better ghostface. Thrilling treamor is BBQ on 80 second cooldown with worse info. I'm all ears, never seen anyone use it in serious build. Furtive chase, never faced as survivor. has useless effect. Like i said, apart from first two licensed chapters, Halloween and Leatherface with BBQ/STBFL, None of their perks have been memorable.

    Lol, I wanna play where you play then. I'd say out of ten matches, on average, probably a least four are ghostface. Which I hate because I find him buggy and dislike playing against him.

  • @dirtsmell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426778#Comment_2426778

    Lol, I wanna play where you play then. I'd say out of ten matches, on average, probably a least four are ghostface. Which I hate because I find him buggy and dislike playing against him.

    wow that is some easy matches. dunno I think don't face him really often. he is not really buggy. you need center your camera near his upper body to reveal him and do not try to reveal him when he is leaning on objects. it is better to run away to strong loops and let him mark you, the mark is likely expire if your good at using loops before he hits you. Running away sometimes will result in ghostface player going out of cover and you can reveal him by looking behind you while running forward. if you catch him early enough, you can run into him and reveal him before he marks you but ghostface player will likely just hit you rendering his stalking system to be very worthless.

  • @Devil_hit11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426861#Comment_2426861

    wow that is some easy matches. dunno I think don't face him really often. he is not really buggy. you need center your camera near his upper body to reveal him and do not try to reveal him when he is leaning on objects. it is better to run away to strong loops and let him mark you, the mark is likely expire if your good at using loops before he hits you. Running away sometimes will result in ghostface player going out of cover and you can reveal him by looking behind you while running forward. if you catch him early enough, you can run into him and reveal him before he marks you but ghostface player will likely just hit you rendering his stalking system to be very worthless.

    It's easy enough to say, but in my practice I find, even if I'm staring directly at him he can mark me before I can snap him.... unless I'm not actually trying to look at him, then I snap him out. It's very frustrating. But we all have our "this one killer I dislike because reasons" killers.

‹ 1 2