So BHVR did an oopsie with these teasers

image.png

Well, that's a thing that happened.

Source:

0 votes and 2 comments so far on Reddit


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Mr_Madness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428509#Comment_2428509

    True but does not mean gotta keep saying "you're in denial" all the time.

    Well, now you've given me two contradictory stances that could either mean you are in denial or are not. Hence my new stance.

  • Know what I'm going back in the spring trap theory.

    Not only to "raise hell" but because it's still a possibility

    If leaks aren't supposed to be talked about 1 they would of fixed the leak

    And 2 they wouldn't of merged this post with another one

    Theres still a lot of overlapping things. if you were to put them on a scale hell raiser is deffently more solid but they are both still on that scale.

    Sure I'm being a devil's advocate. But I'm keeping a level head about it

  • You know, my friend, when you don't care at all about the next chapter this whole situation and debate suddenly becomes very amusing :)

  • @onemind said:

    Know what I'm going back in the spring trap theory.

    Not only to "raise hell" but because it's still a possibility

    If leaks aren't supposed to be talked about 1 they would of fixed the leak

    And 2 they wouldn't of merged this post with another one

    Theres still a lot of overlapping things if you were to put them on a scale hell raiser is deffently more solid but they are both still on that scale.

    Sure I'm being a devil's advocate. But I'm keeping a level head about it

    Wasn't a leak per say though, Behaviour just messed up and if behaviour leaks it then it's allowed on these forums, the only thing that is frowned upon is DbDLeaks. But at the same time they could have potentially have done it on purpose? We don't know at this point.

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428460#Comment_2428460

    Ah, that brings back memories, then they started being vague with their teasers. Even cutting licence teasers out completely, correct me if I'm wrong but we never got a Stranger Things teaser did we?

    Nope, although Netflix would throw teasers through images and GIF's.

  • @onemind said:

    Know what I'm going back in the spring trap theory.

    Not only to "raise hell" but because it's still a possibility

    If leaks aren't supposed to be talked about 1 they would of fixed the leak

    And 2 they wouldn't of merged this post with another one

    Theres still a lot of overlapping things if you were to put them on a scale hell raiser is deffently more solid but they are both still on that scale.

    Sure I'm being a devil's advocate. But I'm keeping a level head about it

    They've confirmed leaks before if it was one caused by their mistake. So that point doesn't hold up. :P

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428546#Comment_2428546

    They've confirmed leaks before if it was one caused by their mistake. So that point doesn't hold up. :P

    if you're talking about a supposed chinese youtube "leak", then... wow :D

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426278#Comment_2426278

    It just seems like confirmation bias to me. People wanted it so much that they made the evidence fit their theory, even if it didn't quite work in reality.

    I totally understand it - it's something I've absolutely been guilty of in the past. Although the constant FNaF spam is definitely annoying.

    @ImmersedNurse

    I agree. For me I saw two types:

    Type 1 : “It could be FnaF based on the letters”

    Tye 2: “It’s FnaF there is no way it’s not!” *moves on from using evidence A to evidence B once it no longer fits*

    Type 2 make Type 1’s look like they are desperate. I think they want it so much that they are riddled with conspiracy.

  • @Kwek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428637#Comment_2428637

    if you're talking about a supposed chinese youtube "leak", then... wow :D

    I'm talking about Ghostface.

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    I thought leaks weren't allowed to be discussed about?

    This comes from a file name- accessible through the official Bilibili website- through the official BHVR channel- through the official BHVR teaser.

    How is this a leak, when it is literally available completely to the general public through official channels through pressing 2 buttons and knowing Chinese?

    Leaks are not allowed on the forums, in the form of datamining. This is not datamining.

  • @onemind said:

    Know what I'm going back in the spring trap theory.

    Not only to "raise hell" but because it's still a possibility

    If leaks aren't supposed to be talked about 1 they would of fixed the leak

    And 2 they wouldn't of merged this post with another one

    Theres still a lot of overlapping things if you were to put them on a scale hell raiser is deffently more solid but they are both still on that scale.

    Sure I'm being a devil's advocate. But I'm keeping a level head about it

    Okay then

    Know what I'm going back in the spring trap theory.

    Not only to "raise hell" but because it's still a possibility

    Go for it, just know the possibility is incredibly slim. Does nobody remember that Scott said 2021 would have no FNAF collaborations?!

    "Oh but Scott isn't on the project anymo-" Chapters take months, if not over a year to produce?! Scott didn't even retire a month ago.

    If leaks aren't supposed to be talked about 1 they would of fixed the leak

    Not a leak achieved via datamining, only information available to the general public through official channels. Therefore allowed as it isn't a traditional "leak" but another teaser from BHVR.

    And 2 they wouldn't of merged this post with another one

    Yes they would have lol? For officially confirmed things (such as the mori changes a while back) they merge threads to make it easier to deal with- so if anything the merge gives more evidence to support it being Hellraiser?

    Theres still a lot of overlapping things. if you were to put them on a scale hell raiser is deffently more solid but they are both still on that scale.

    Here's what that scale would look like

    image.png

    Sure I'm being a devil's advocate. But I'm keeping a level head about it

    Call it what you want but it lowkey sounds like copium.

    If I'm wrong, I'm wrong; but the evidence that points to FNAF falls flat and is too unsubstantial for me to believe it, especially when compared to the evidence for Hellraiser. And at this point it really does sound like trying to shove a square into a circular hole.

  • @onemind said:

    Know what I'm going back in the spring trap theory.

    Not only to "raise hell" but because it's still a possibility

    If leaks aren't supposed to be talked about 1 they would of fixed the leak

    And 2 they wouldn't of merged this post with another one

    Theres still a lot of overlapping things if you were to put them on a scale hell raiser is deffently more solid but they are both still on that scale.

    Sure I'm being a devil's advocate. But I'm keeping a level head about it

    stop lying to yourself, they don't delete leaks that are BHVRs fault, they literally leaked laurie strodes rework and it was immediately deleted off twitter but they never touched the post on forums because it was their fault. the grasping here is crazy

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428546#Comment_2428546

    Okay then

    Know what I'm going back in the spring trap theory.

    Not only to "raise hell" but because it's still a possibility

    Go for it, just know the possibility is incredibly slim. Does nobody remember that Scott said 2021 would have no FNAF collaborations?!

    "Oh but Scott isn't on the project anymo-" Chapters take months, if not over a year to produce?! Scott didn't even retire a month ago.

    If leaks aren't supposed to be talked about 1 they would of fixed the leak

    Not a leak achieved via datamining, only information available to the general public through official channels. Therefore allowed as it isn't a traditional "leak" but another teaser from BHVR.

    And 2 they wouldn't of merged this post with another one

    Yes they would have lol? For officially confirmed things (such as the mori changes a while back) they merge threads to make it easier to deal with- so if anything the merge gives more evidence to support it being Hellraiser?

    Theres still a lot of overlapping things. if you were to put them on a scale hell raiser is deffently more solid but they are both still on that scale.

    Here's what that scale would look like

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XHC29EZ8FMHX/image.png

    Sure I'm being a devil's advocate. But I'm keeping a level head about it

    Call it what you want but it lowkey sounds like copium.

    If I'm wrong, I'm wrong; but the evidence that points to FNAF falls flat and is too unsubstantial for me to believe it, especially when compared to the evidence for Hellraiser. And at this point it really does sound like trying to shove a square into a circular hole.

    You bring up fair points. And my reasoning for that was flawed.

    However I am sticking to my opinion.

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426228#Comment_2426228

    Sadly the leaks point to a paragraph, I'm hoping they are wrong.

    Sadly probably another Paragraph that they label as a "Chapter" like Ghostface. I kind of miss those random Paragraphs like The Cannibal and Ash that launched between Chapters. It's disappointing between the lack of new maps or realms, one in the last 12 months and one more in the next 12, and getting Paragraphs as Chapters.

  • @Nicholas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2426264#Comment_2426264

    Sadly probably another Paragraph that they label as a "Chapter" like Ghostface. I kind of miss those random Paragraphs like The Cannibal and Ash that launched between Chapters. It's disappointing between the lack of new maps or realms, one in the last 12 months and one more in the next 12, and getting Paragraphs as Chapters.

    I still have my hopes up for a labyrinth map this paragraph.

  • We had waited a long time, and it was worth it.

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428991#Comment_2428991

    I still have my hopes up for a labyrinth map this paragraph.

    I haven't seen the movies but talk of him makes me want to me. Labyrinth sounds cool. Tbh I'd rather have more maps over anything at this point. I'll even pay for map packs, very tired of the existing maps and the drought.

  • @Nicholas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428996#Comment_2428996

    I haven't seen the movies but talk of him makes me want to me. Labyrinth sounds cool. Tbh I'd rather have more maps over anything at this point. I'll even pay for map packs, very tired of the existing maps and the drought.

    Agree, I'm tired of getting Autohaven 4 times in a row.

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429002#Comment_2429002

    Agree, I'm tired of getting Autohaven 4 times in a row.

    At least it isn't Midwich, which was my fresh hell of yesterday.

  • Ayyyy so it's confirmed. I'm hyped! Hellraiser is one of the first scary movies I remember watching as a kid.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429050#Comment_2429050

    At least it isn't Midwich, which was my fresh hell of yesterday.

    I wish, indoor maps are my favorites.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428546#Comment_2428546

    Okay then

    Know what I'm going back in the spring trap theory.

    Not only to "raise hell" but because it's still a possibility

    Go for it, just know the possibility is incredibly slim. Does nobody remember that Scott said 2021 would have no FNAF collaborations?!

    "Oh but Scott isn't on the project anymo-" Chapters take months, if not over a year to produce?! Scott didn't even retire a month ago.

    If leaks aren't supposed to be talked about 1 they would of fixed the leak

    Not a leak achieved via datamining, only information available to the general public through official channels. Therefore allowed as it isn't a traditional "leak" but another teaser from BHVR.

    And 2 they wouldn't of merged this post with another one

    Yes they would have lol? For officially confirmed things (such as the mori changes a while back) they merge threads to make it easier to deal with- so if anything the merge gives more evidence to support it being Hellraiser?

    Theres still a lot of overlapping things. if you were to put them on a scale hell raiser is deffently more solid but they are both still on that scale.

    Here's what that scale would look like

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XHC29EZ8FMHX/image.png

    Sure I'm being a devil's advocate. But I'm keeping a level head about it

    Call it what you want but it lowkey sounds like copium.

    If I'm wrong, I'm wrong; but the evidence that points to FNAF falls flat and is too unsubstantial for me to believe it, especially when compared to the evidence for Hellraiser. And at this point it really does sound like trying to shove a square into a circular hole.

    Thanks for letting me know

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428468#Comment_2428468

    This comes from a file name- accessible through the official Bilibili website- through the official BHVR channel- through the official BHVR teaser.

    How is this a leak, when it is literally available completely to the general public through official channels through pressing 2 buttons and knowing Chinese?

    Leaks are not allowed on the forums, in the form of datamining. This is not datamining.

    I see, thanks for letting me know

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428453#Comment_2428453

    When has behaviour ever been obvious like this before with their clues?

    With the teasers for Bubba, Pig, Freddy and Myers.

    Myers's teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCK-Ecigz68

    Bubba's teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiGsh8RjAt0

    Freddy's teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy8zb6pZTWI

    Pig's teaser (probably the most obvious): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGDS9XYdKnc

    Pretty old, huh? They obviously moved to a more subtle approach these last few years. Also, pig teaser wasn't obvious. It was showing it's saw, sure, but we were still going crazy over who's going to be the killer. And Amanda came out pretty unexpected.

  • It would be one thing to piss off a bunch of DbD players by adding Springtrap to the game, but to tease Hellraiser and then pull a bait and switch to add Springtrap would cause severe backlash for BHVR.

  • @Nos37 said:

    It would be one thing to piss off a bunch of DbD players by adding Springtrap to the game, but to tease Hellraiser and then pull a bait and switch to add Springtrap would cause severe backlash for BHVR.

    Stop preseting your questionable opinions as facts. The only place where fnaf pisses dbd community off are these forums, with it's limited and close-minded demographics. Anywhere else you will massive support for FNaF chapter being added into the game, confirmed by polls and general attitude. FNaF chapter will only piss off a handful of people like yourself or those easily influenced by local aggressive approach. A lot of people will be ecstatic, most will just treat it as they were treating previous chapters.

    Also, they didn't tease hellraiser. We don't even have second R to complete HELLRAISE_ after last teaser. The "flower" doesn't look like the one from the movie, not even one bit. Everything else points towards FNaF, but let's just assume those clues are adamant proof and pretend to get triggered if they end up being red herrings despite them acting exactly like ones.

  • @Kwek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429811#Comment_2429811

    Stop preseting your questionable opinions as facts. The only place where fnaf pisses dbd community off are these forums, with it's limited and close-minded demographics. Anywhere else you will massive support for FNaF chapter being added into the game, confirmed by polls and general attitude. FNaF chapter will only piss off a handful of people like yourself or those easily influenced by local aggressive approach. A lot of people will be ecstatic, most will just treat it as they were treating previous chapters.

    Also, they didn't tease hellraiser. We don't even have second R to complete HELLRAISE_ after last teaser. The "flower" doesn't look like the one from the movie, not even one bit. Everything else points towards FNaF, but let's just assume those clues are adamant proof and pretend to get triggered if they end up being red herrings despite them acting exactly like ones.

    Ok chill

    I want fnaf also but I'm being level headed about it and not letting emotion take control.

    The easiest way you could of said this Is agree to disagree.

    Instead you make yourself look like the people they try to avoid

  • @Kwek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429811#Comment_2429811

    Stop preseting your questionable opinions as facts. The only place where fnaf pisses dbd community off are these forums, with it's limited and close-minded demographics. Anywhere else you will massive support for FNaF chapter being added into the game, confirmed by polls and general attitude. FNaF chapter will only piss off a handful of people like yourself or those easily influenced by local aggressive approach. A lot of people will be ecstatic, most will just treat it as they were treating previous chapters.

    Also, they didn't tease hellraiser. We don't even have second R to complete HELLRAISE_ after last teaser. The "flower" doesn't look like the one from the movie, not even one bit. Everything else points towards FNaF, but let's just assume those clues are adamant proof and pretend to get triggered if they end up being red herrings despite them acting exactly like ones.

    I should not have to preface eveything I say with "in my opinion." I'm not claiming what I said as fact, therefore it should be considered "my opinion." Plus, a "bunch of dbd players" does not mean every, single, player 😁

  • @Kwek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428460#Comment_2428460

    Pretty old, huh? They obviously moved to a more subtle approach these last few years. Also, pig teaser wasn't obvious. It was showing it's saw, sure, but we were still going crazy over who's going to be the killer. And Amanda came out pretty unexpected.

    If it was showing it was Saw, then I think that's pretty obvious

  • @Kwek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429811#Comment_2429811

    Stop preseting your questionable opinions as facts. The only place where fnaf pisses dbd community off are these forums, with it's limited and close-minded demographics. Anywhere else you will massive support for FNaF chapter being added into the game, confirmed by polls and general attitude. FNaF chapter will only piss off a handful of people like yourself or those easily influenced by local aggressive approach. A lot of people will be ecstatic, most will just treat it as they were treating previous chapters.

    Also, they didn't tease hellraiser. We don't even have second R to complete HELLRAISE_ after last teaser. The "flower" doesn't look like the one from the movie, not even one bit. Everything else points towards FNaF, but let's just assume those clues are adamant proof and pretend to get triggered if they end up being red herrings despite them acting exactly like ones.

    "Everything else points to fnaf"

    *Teaser is called Hellraiser teaser final*

  • @KiraS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430460#Comment_2430460

    Yea, a channel that always named teasers with stuff like "dbd_chapter number_yadayada" suddenly decided to just throw franchise name in there. Oopsie! Our bad hehe! Now you guys know for sure!

    I've no idea why is it so Hard to accept some people might have reasonable doubt about this whole clown-like perfomance

    I'm not saying that it's not reasonable to have doubts, I am however saying that the statement "Everything else points to fnaf" is just flawed.

    Not sure why it's so hard to accept that people can disagree on what they'd prefer to have, and that the evidence isn't 100% to either, but hey! You do you- 2 posts checks out.

  • So, when a teaser for a licensed Killer is hockey mask on the ground at Camp Crystal Lake with a machete under it, and the filename for the teaser is "Jason_Teaser":

    "Well, the hockey mask is a mask, kind of like the animal costumes..."

    "A camp is where kids go, and FNAF takes place in a place for children..."

    "Machetes can be dangerous, and FNAF is dangerous..."

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430466#Comment_2430466

    I'm not saying that it's not reasonable to have doubts, I am however saying that the statement "Everything else points to fnaf" is just flawed.

    Not sure why it's so hard to accept that people can disagree on what they'd prefer to have, and that the evidence isn't 100% to either, but hey! You do you- 2 posts checks out.

    And even if you do agree on which license you want, you can still recognize that all the clues point to Hellraiser and not whatever license you want.

    For instance, I suggested the devs might have been leaking words for "Say Candyman", one of the taglines of the original Candyman film, due to the order of the letters (SA). However, I ended up dropping it by the third letter (I). Someone else, though, said they could just be spelling "Say it" alternating between the two words. Even though I want Candyman, I disagreed with that notion.

  • This content has been removed.
  • No, the first letter was "S", it was above the campfire. Then we got "A" (seven "A"s in the English tweet, five in the Japanese tweet - Pinhead's name is spelled with seven letters in English and 5 characters in Japanese), then "I".

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Random_Somebody said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430515#Comment_2430515

    'I' was teased on russian twitter account in the post with two clown emojis, an hour before 'S', just checked it.

    My bad, then. I must've mixed up the order.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428546#Comment_2428546

    Okay then

    Know what I'm going back in the spring trap theory.

    Not only to "raise hell" but because it's still a possibility

    Go for it, just know the possibility is incredibly slim. Does nobody remember that Scott said 2021 would have no FNAF collaborations?!

    "Oh but Scott isn't on the project anymo-" Chapters take months, if not over a year to produce?! Scott didn't even retire a month ago.

    If leaks aren't supposed to be talked about 1 they would of fixed the leak

    Not a leak achieved via datamining, only information available to the general public through official channels. Therefore allowed as it isn't a traditional "leak" but another teaser from BHVR.

    And 2 they wouldn't of merged this post with another one

    Yes they would have lol? For officially confirmed things (such as the mori changes a while back) they merge threads to make it easier to deal with- so if anything the merge gives more evidence to support it being Hellraiser?

    Theres still a lot of overlapping things. if you were to put them on a scale hell raiser is deffently more solid but they are both still on that scale.

    Here's what that scale would look like

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XHC29EZ8FMHX/image.png

    Sure I'm being a devil's advocate. But I'm keeping a level head about it

    Call it what you want but it lowkey sounds like copium.

    If I'm wrong, I'm wrong; but the evidence that points to FNAF falls flat and is too unsubstantial for me to believe it, especially when compared to the evidence for Hellraiser. And at this point it really does sound like trying to shove a square into a circular hole.

    Remember that Scott said 2021 would have no FnaF collaborations?!

    I apologize if this is too late of a response but I just want to point out about Scott is that that means absolutely nothing. This is the same man that trolled the fnaf community so hard, he told the community there'd be no more games when there actually would be, another instance he told the community a new game was released early and when you clicked play, a troll game song played or something of the sort - I just know it was an epic troll. There were so many trolls and lies, it's hard to keep track of them all but if you'd like, I'll try to dig into that rabbit hole even though I'd rather not, I'd do it. Anyway, he could've signed a license over before his retirement. A final dough load for the road if you will and he's known to be pretty chill about fan made spin offs of the game and such so it wouldn't be a reach at all for there to be a collab. What's stopping this however is the controversy surrounding him. Would BHVR bypass that to make a buck? Maybe. Wouldn't put anything past any company. But at this point, we all know it's Pinhead. If it turns out to be Fnaf, then cool. Both characters would make people happy. :)

  • @IamFran said:

    I'm so glad it's not FNAF, only due that crowd of FNAF fanboys being a pain in the forums.

    How is that going to be different from the forums now. We already have entitled killers, entitled survivors, resident evil fanboys, silent hill fanboys, players who arent entitled but severely misguided on what the game is designed to be, players who act like DBD is a single player game.

    The FNAF fanbase isnt really that much worse.

1 2 3 4 ›