Saving Bloodpoints Tome 8 Level 2

Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible while also completing the rift.

Red Line = Collect

Yellow Circle = Save

sketch-1628695306871.png

These get more and more complicated with the way they're laid out. Pretty sure this is the best path.

Thanks again to @Exxodus21 for getting the picture of the level for me.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Sorry can you explain how your posts work. This is my first time looking at one of these.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    Sorry can you explain how your posts work. This is my first time looking at one of these.

    Red is the path of challenges that you complete and collect. The ones that are circled in yellow are challenges that you may complete, but should not collect until you'll need those BPs.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2419832#Comment_2419832

    Red is the path of challenges that you complete and collect. The ones that are circled in yellow are challenges that you may complete, but should not collect until you'll need those BPs.

    oooooooohhhhhhh. thank you

  • @GannTM said:

    Thanks again!

    No problem mate ๐Ÿ‘

    @HaunterofShadows said:

    Sorry can you explain how your posts work. This is my first time looking at one of these.

    @Elcopollo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2419832#Comment_2419832

    Red is the path of challenges that you complete and collect. The ones that are circled in yellow are challenges that you may complete, but should not collect until you'll need those BPs.

    Couldn't have explained it better myself lol (really, I'm terrible at explaining things)

  • Do you know the pain going into matches without active challanges because you didnt knew there is a new level?


    Thanks for remembering me.

  • I'm at a point now on my account, where if the rumour mill is to be believed, I'm kind of almost thinking I may not even start this level until the next chapter launches!

    Still, nice work dude! :)

  • Thanks @CashelP14 have pinned for a brief while as these posts are pretty popular.

  • Thanks, as always

  • @FreezeFrogel said:

    does it hurt myself if i use all of them? i dont care at this point because i need to level all my killers and survivors anyway

    Not really, it's just a way to bank BP for later. The max amount of BP you can have collected is 1 million, so not collecting is a good way to technically have more than 1 million.

  • @Ruma said:

    Do you know the pain going into matches without active challanges because you didnt knew there is a new level?

    Thanks for remembering me.

    I know the feeling lol did that last time myself.

    @Supernaut said:

    I'm at a point now on my account, where if the rumour mill is to be believed, I'm kind of almost thinking I may not even start this level until the next chapter launches!

    Still, nice work dude! :)

    That's fair lol though you will be on level 3 by the time the new chapter is released and will need to rush the challenges before the end of the tome if you want the fragments.

    @Mandy said:

    Thanks @CashelP14 have pinned for a brief while as these posts are pretty popular.

    Thanks again Mandy ๐Ÿ‘

    @ShinobuSK said:

    Thanks, as always

    No problem mate ๐Ÿ‘

    @Jivetalkin13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2420302#Comment_2420302

    Not really, it's just a way to bank BP for later. The max amount of BP you can have collected is 1 million, so not collecting is a good way to technically have more than 1 million.

    Thanks for explaining it to him mate ๐Ÿ‘ I keep forgetting to add my reasoning for doing this to the bottom of the post lol

  • I have to do that Clown challenge...?

    image.png

    Thanks as always though.

  • As I've started a new Xbox account, I wish these could be of more help, but when I have BP they get spent pretty quickly lol... but cheers as always. Always insightful!

  • Does anybody have any advice for that first clown challenge? Not only is it incredibly self destructive, it's also surprisingly difficult to pull off. The only way I can get it done is be getting survivors to loop around a pallet and putting both kinds of gases in their path, but I'm at red ranks and survivors at these ranks won't loop against a clown cause of experience.

  • @Dehitay said:

    Does anybody have any advice for that first clown challenge? Not only is it incredibly self destructive, it's also surprisingly difficult to pull off. The only way I can get it done is be getting survivors to loop around a pallet and putting both kinds of gases in their path, but I'm at red ranks and survivors at these ranks won't loop against a clown cause of experience.

    I finished it last night.

    You can either farm, or do what I did:

    • Try to use an outdoor loop for this.
    • I recommend the Macmillan Estate, or Autohaven Wreckers.
    • The Starling Feather add-on is useful for this.
    • In a loop where the both of you can see each other, go after them and throw a tonic on the ground, then while you're walking, throw an antidote in front of it.
    • Continue the loop as usual, let the survivor get intoxicated, then invigorated by the piss gas.
    • Do this twice in one game.
  • Thank you again, Cashel :)

    When I get back from the break I took from this game, I will look up this thread again to save me some juicy BP for the next anniversary :D

  • @CashelP14 said:

    Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible while also completing the rift.

    Red Line = Collect

    Yellow Circle = Save

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/49HR52JEC157/sketch-1628695306871.png

    These get more and more complicated with the way they're laid out. Pretty sure this is the best path.

    Thanks again to @Exxodus21 for getting the picture of the level for me.

    There are multiple paths that result in a similar value. You can also save more points by considering that some challenges are so easy to complete that, if they block a harder or more valuable challenge, consider that you can easily complete the one preceding it when you want to access that harder challenge.

  • tome ? who is that?