Please let this be more then just a small fix. This map need some serious changes. Way to killersided. In my opinion. Its like Haddonfield but in favour for the killer.
The Deadzone (pretty much 30% of the map) needs more then just 2-3 unsafe pallets, especially because there are usually 2 gens to find there. The worst part is, that you are after droping the already unsafe pallet completly zoned out, since most of the "loops" are in the backend of the map.
the gallon is a deathtrap unless you have ballanced landing.
the shack is just another pallet with that breakable wall. Since its in the center, its no effort to just open up the shack before you even hunt someone down.
the map is very small and open.
the houserow is a weak version of TL wall and a ######### 4 lane. Its not that good in first place, but once just one breakable wall is opend, it becomes very bad.
the very few filler pallets are between completly useless and very weak.
no jungle gyms at all beside the joke houserow.
Mainbuilding has 1 strong and one good window, but it takes just a kick and they are both completly useless.
Said that, change stinky Haddonfield too, discusting map. Why this map is still not reworked, is beyond my comprehension.
Please let this be more then just a small fix. This map need some serious changes. Way to killersided. In my opinion. Its like Haddonfield but in favour for the killer.
The Deadzone (pretty much 30% of the map) needs more then just 2-3 unsafe pallets, especially because there are usually 2 gens to find there. The worst part is, that you are after droping the already unsafe pallet completly zoned out, since most of the "loops" are in the backend of the map.
the gallon is a deathtrap unless you have ballanced landing.
the shack is just another pallet with that breakable wall. Since its in the center, its no effort to just open up the shack before you even hunt someone down.
the map is very small and open.
the houserow is a weak version of TL wall and a ######### 4 lane. Its not that good in first place, but once just one breakable wall is opend, it becomes very bad.
the very few filler pallets are between completly useless and very weak.
no jungle gyms at all beside the joke houserow.
Mainbuilding has 1 strong and one good window, but it takes just a kick and they are both completly useless.
Said that, change stinky Haddonfield too, discusting map. Why this map is still not reworked, is beyond my comprehension.
Please let this be more then just a small fix. This map need some serious changes. Way to killersided. In my opinion. Its like Haddonfield but in favour for the killer.
The Deadzone (pretty much 30% of the map) needs more then just 2-3 unsafe pallets, especially because there are usually 2 gens to find there. The worst part is, that you are after droping the already unsafe pallet completly zoned out, since most of the "loops" are in the backend of the map.
the gallon is a deathtrap unless you have ballanced landing.
the shack is just another pallet with that breakable wall. Since its in the center, its no effort to just open up the shack before you even hunt someone down.
the map is very small and open.
the houserow is a weak version of TL wall and a ######### 4 lane. Its not that good in first place, but once just one breakable wall is opend, it becomes very bad.
the very few filler pallets are between completly useless and very weak.
no jungle gyms at all beside the joke houserow.
Mainbuilding has 1 strong and one good window, but it takes just a kick and they are both completly useless.
Said that, change stinky Haddonfield too, discusting map. Why this map is still not reworked, is beyond my comprehension.
I mean...
This situation is like NOED and Adrenaline.
They both need to change at the same time (I'm talking about Haddonfield and Dead Dawg)
They both need to change at the same time (I'm talking about Haddonfield and Dead Dawg)
I would be fine if they change both at the same time, but i dont think they neccessary has to be changed together.. as long as they get change anytime soon :)
I saw it in discussions about NOED so I brought it up. If we're being fair, Adrenaline does not deserve to be so strong.
Completely wrong. Adrenaline every match requires you to play with 3 perks, and there is zero guarantee you will live long enough for it to activate. It can also be wasted frequently, giving only a speed boost to the exit gates.
With NOED, it activates no matter what, a killer can stand still and still make use of it, which is extremely silly design. All other killer endgame perks require a build up, but NOED is just a crutch for killers to use without them needing to master a killer.
Please let this be more then just a small fix. This map need some serious changes. Way to killersided. In my opinion. Its like Haddonfield but in favour for the killer.
The Deadzone (pretty much 30% of the map) needs more then just 2-3 unsafe pallets, especially because there are usually 2 gens to find there. The worst part is, that you are after droping the already unsafe pallet completly zoned out, since most of the "loops" are in the backend of the map.
the gallon is a deathtrap unless you have ballanced landing.
the shack is just another pallet with that breakable wall. Since its in the center, its no effort to just open up the shack before you even hunt someone down.
the map is very small and open.
the houserow is a weak version of TL wall and a ######### 4 lane. Its not that good in first place, but once just one breakable wall is opend, it becomes very bad.
the very few filler pallets are between completly useless and very weak.
no jungle gyms at all beside the joke houserow.
Mainbuilding has 1 strong and one good window, but it takes just a kick and they are both completly useless.
Said that, change stinky Haddonfield too, discusting map. Why this map is still not reworked, is beyond my comprehension.
I'm fine with the map getting changes for the better (making it a bit bigger) but I think it should be small changes because I think it a balance map for both killers and survivors.
I'm fine with the map getting changes for the better (making it a bit bigger) but I think it should be small changes because I think it a balance map for both killers and survivors.
I love when the most killer sided map is called ‘balanced’.
What map have you been playing? Dead Dawg probably is/has been the most balanced map in the entire game.
far from it, breakable walls that you have to break and breakable walls that you shouldn’t break exist, some of the loops are uttershit, and some killers can’t use their powers on the terrain
Next patch: "We heard you and fixed some things to make the map more balanced: removed some windows and pallets, made the map a bit smaller, added some totem spawns inside bushes.
Hopefully they actually improve the map as a whole if it's just disabling a map to close up one breakable wall that was removed then that's extremely lame
You must be new at the game. Dead dawg is a guaranteed win against solos for any competent killer.
Or, maybe you're just bad at this certain map. I can safely say that my win/lose percentage is around 50/50. Both, survivor (playing mostly solo) AND Killer.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Keep it that way, maps too damn small
Is this serious or supposed to be a clue
Serious since it has ‘disabled’
I think I see an H on the wood between the L and O of closed...
.....huh. here I was zoomed in squinting trying to find a letter
Oh good. Because that was atrocious. Survivors flocked to it too. They knew it was broken and abused the hell out of it.
I see that
LIXIAN ZOOM
Please let this be more then just a small fix. This map need some serious changes. Way to killersided. In my opinion. Its like Haddonfield but in favour for the killer.
Said that, change stinky Haddonfield too, discusting map. Why this map is still not reworked, is beyond my comprehension.
OK.
https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1425479111670108168?s=21I DON'T BELIEVE YOU
I'd be fine with reworking both
I mean...
This situation is like NOED and Adrenaline.
They both need to change at the same time (I'm talking about Haddonfield and Dead Dawg)
Adrenaline is FAR less problematic than NOED.
So there currently 3 maps disabled? I dunno if thats good or bad tbh.
I would be fine if they change both at the same time, but i dont think they neccessary has to be changed together.. as long as they get change anytime soon :)
I haven't seen anyone complain about Adrenaline since 2019. I thought people realised how dumb they sounded.
I saw it in discussions about NOED so I brought it up. If we're being fair, Adrenaline does not deserve to be so strong.
Blood Lodge and The Game, no idea.
Dead Dawg is most likely related to the disappearance of some vital breakable walls in the main building.
good.
Completely wrong. Adrenaline every match requires you to play with 3 perks, and there is zero guarantee you will live long enough for it to activate. It can also be wasted frequently, giving only a speed boost to the exit gates.
With NOED, it activates no matter what, a killer can stand still and still make use of it, which is extremely silly design. All other killer endgame perks require a build up, but NOED is just a crutch for killers to use without them needing to master a killer.
They can keep them disabled forever
I'm fine with the map getting changes for the better (making it a bit bigger) but I think it should be small changes because I think it a balance map for both killers and survivors.
Why is this now a noed thread??
I was actually wondering the same thing.
Please keep this thread on topic!
Sorry, I was giving an example and someone disagreed with me. So it kinda spiraled down after that.
I love when the most killer sided map is called ‘balanced’.
What map have you been playing? Dead Dawg probably is/has been the most balanced map in the entire game.
You must be new at the game. Dead dawg is a guaranteed win against solos for any competent killer.
Yeah, it's kinda dumb tbh. You can lose as killer there, but only if survivors are way better than you.
far from it, breakable walls that you have to break and breakable walls that you shouldn’t break exist, some of the loops are uttershit, and some killers can’t use their powers on the terrain
Next patch: "We heard you and fixed some things to make the map more balanced: removed some windows and pallets, made the map a bit smaller, added some totem spawns inside bushes.
Hopefully they actually improve the map as a whole if it's just disabling a map to close up one breakable wall that was removed then that's extremely lame
Yeah, exactly. So easy to 3 gens and most of the gens are extremely unsafe. Pallets are all crap too.
What games are you having, can we trade?
I hate Dead Dawg as a killer, it's ridiculous.
I always go against extremely competent survivors on that map and while it's small, it's stupid easy to fine the hatch
Or, maybe you're just bad at this certain map. I can safely say that my win/lose percentage is around 50/50. Both, survivor (playing mostly solo) AND Killer.
I find Adrenaline to be useless. I just choose to run perks I can use the whole match.
Sorry for not staying on topic.