Swamp needs to burn to the ground
Jesus it’s awful for both sides. The structures are too strong in between are deadzones. Map’s ugly. And it’s such a buggy mess especially on hit boxes. So yeah if this isn’t changed for the next chapter please burn it.
Comments
Don't touch my Swamp!
Yeah, turn it into a cool fire map with lots of smoke and hazards 😍
It's been proven by Resident Evil 4 that a brown and grey color scheme can work, but my God did Behavior mess up with Swamp. That map is so ugly.
Even though I hate the Realm Beyond, I'd be okay if they touch this map because it's impossible to remove personality from a map without any, it's the most overdue rework and should've been the first thing they touched (seriously, who liked the Swamp maps even before the Realm Beyond?), and if the map somehow becomes less balanced at least it'd looked prettier.
I absolutely don't like swamp. It's terrible and I hope it gets a rework
One of the things I dislike about this map is the pallet disparity always feels like there absolutely none in the middle areas and only in the side lines
Also for some reason when I play Plague on swamp, the fountains spawn in the worst spots. That map is just awful.
I ######### hate the current swamp.
But magine what they COULD do with it in a future rework.
They could make it a actuall swamp with dirty water and ponds and stuff like that.
Am I weird for not minding getting swamp at all?
the maze under the buildings is the ######### worst.
there is also like 6 windows on the main building like #########
not to mention the map is massive and it's the only map I feel liek I have to camp and proxy camp
I agree i hate that map and it always brings me to it
You expect a swamp to be pretty?
I never understood the hate for Swamp. Grim Pantry's main building is annoying but there are worse, and Pale Rose is a fairly balanced map imo.
I hate the swamp, but I hate the tree trunk in Pale Rose even more, I hate it just by looking at it.
Atmospheric. Not pretty.
Yeah, I constantly get lost and see killer get lost too lol
In the Swamp? I've never got lost in that one. Have gotten lost in others though.
In my restless dreams, I see that map... SWAMPS REWORK WHEN? 😭
In the maze area underneath the main building. It tends to change between variants and get really obtuse.
Pass me the lighter fluid and let's burn that ######### pls
I was hoping someone would get it :)
Hehe pantry used to be worse with the bottom window not having a open hole next to it amazing god window then
I'm hoping we get the rework in the next ptb, swamp is disgusting.
No, I don't mind it either. It's not the best map, but I'll take it over RPD, Midwich and Hawkins.
Who even though that "one massive god loop building in a field of nothingness" would be good design?
well look at haddonfield. about 6 god houses and everything else is just safe pallets
Too much humidity. I doubt a fire could propagate or last.
This map is bomb whenever I'm Michael Myers
And it STILL has gens which can't be repaired from one specific side, even though nothing is blocking them! It still happens!
Yeah you've got something that hasn't been diagnosed yet.
On a serious note, nah you're not weird, I just don't like the map personally.
No, it's a big map but I'd rather have it than RPD, lerys and Haddonfield.