How's your views on short killers?
I ran into someone on Twitter (already a god awful idea) who says if Candyman is the killer and Helen was his legendary skin it'd be pay to win.
I guess I need to specify. The size of normal human beings, let's use The Pig/Ghostface/Legion as an example
What do you think?
Comments
Well, Victor is not much fun as Survivor.
I know some people advocate for Chucky... I really can't go through hundreds of matches of that, I just can't.
If we’re talking very short like Victor height then no because it makes them very hard to track on certain maps
I don't think short killers can really reach the bar on what people want
No. Just normal human sizes like Pig/Ghostface/Legion
Oh, totally fine, no problem.
No issues really though. Some loops are easier to mindgame but it’s nothing major
How would it be pay to win
That's what I want to know
Twitter, you're basically rewarded for having a bad opinion
Yes
Lmfao, thank you
When I first started reading this I thought you were about to say a person on twitter was going to talk about how Candyman if he was included should be like the size of Hag or Victor or something! xD
To answer your question though, boy do I HATE Victor so, at this point, my viewpoint might be a tad bit soured on any future short killers like Chucky and beyond.
Twitter...
I can already feel it... the pain...
It's hard to think highly of them.
Idk they're too short to see
I'd love to see more manlet representation in DBD.