Jason Voorhees is coming to Dead by Daylight?

It's just a rumor, but according to Tommy Jarvis actor Corey Feldman, he hints that the legal battles with the Friday the 13th franchise have been resolved only they haven't confirmed yet and I got to wondering, if Almo said the next killer has a Popsicle-breaking ability, I immediately put aside that it could be Candyman or Dracula and I think it could be Jason. It's just a rumor like I said, but according to the news it's hinted that it's over and gives Behavior the green light to take it to the game.

Comments

  • Wwwwwhhhhhhhaaaaaaattttttttsss that?

  • lolz, jus barely!

    Haven’t played DBD since January, but I love RE too much not to partake🤷🏼‍♀️

    i see the forums are still lively tho, so that’s a bonus😌

  • @Xyvielia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389673#Comment_2389673

    lolz, jus barely!

    Haven’t played DBD since January, but I love RE too much not to partake🤷🏼‍♀️

    i see the forums are still lively tho, so that’s a bonus😌

    Undoubtedly the performance of the game worsens with chapter 20 and the entire anniversary without being able to play the new map due to the bad errors that that patch has brought. The forum is there all good lol

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389875#Comment_2389875

    Undoubtedly the performance of the game worsens with chapter 20 and the entire anniversary without being able to play the new map due to the bad errors that that patch has brought. The forum is there all good lol

    yeah, for sure; always find comfort in forum peeps always being passionate about some DBDskiis😌

    and I wouldn’t have expected anything less than the ensuing buggy debacle considering this game’s track record

    ...was hopeful though😬

    I was fortunate enough to get a PS5 & haven’t really noticed some of the issues other console ppl have been suffering through.

    get well soon game health😔

  • @Mr_Madness said:

    Tbh I just imagine Jason as an overly Aggressive Killer with some power that makes him stronger when survivors punish him with pallets, flashlights, completed gens, and other things.

    and maybe a hint of undetectable status

    @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2388567#Comment_2388567

    If Jason is going to be another M1 killer with a power that's almost identical to an existing killer. Someone that a swf can easily bully. Then id rather not have him in here.

    Jason should be able to break windows vaults. Ultimate M1 killer needs it.

  • well to be fair he does not care about buildings or structures so.........loop destroyer.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    another mask killer with a machete? Boring.

    just make him a legendary trapper skin

    another human sized killer with a knife? Boring.

    just make them a legendary legion skin.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    im telling you legendary skin makes the most sense, jason himself offers nothing new

    There is literally a 0% chance Jason would become a mere legendary skin. An IP that big will be its own chapter without a doubt

  • @Mr_Madness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389997#Comment_2389997

    well to be fair he does not care about buildings or structures so.........loop destroyer.

    neither does nemesis and we all saw how that turned out


    guy who can walk through concrete walls has to punch flimsy wood

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2390007#Comment_2390007

    neither does nemesis and we all saw how that turned out

    guy who can walk through concrete walls has to punch flimsy wood

    Was just a joke lol.

    Like I said before his power would most likely be something tier or rage related.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2388567#Comment_2388567

    If Jason is going to be another M1 killer with a power that's almost identical to an existing killer. Someone that a swf can easily bully. Then id rather not have him in here.

    Who would Jason be identical to and it's not trapper Jason only kind off used traps in one movie the 2009 movie all the rest he didn't use traps so which other killer would Jason power be identical to?

  • @ausanimal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389762#Comment_2389762

    Who would Jason be identical to and it's not trapper Jason only kind off used traps in one movie the 2009 movie all the rest he didn't use traps so which other killer would Jason power be identical to?

    The last 3 killers lately have been more like "variants" than new killers.

    Nemesis- PHs range attack but with zombies.

    Trickster-Huntress that throws more and hurts less

    Twins-Two M1 killers meshed together

  • He has.

    @Lord_Tony said:

    im telling you legendary skin makes the most sense, jason himself offers nothing new

    You don't watch many of the movies do you? At minimum it could be argued he could entirely disrespect breakable walls and maybe by extension pallets since he's gone through a house wall to grab someone before.


    Been many great ideas for him posted here and on reddit.

  • Jason wouldve been too similar to the unused killer called The Smasher where he could break through all walls and barriers. I believe they realized early on that a killer that can do that much distruction to a map would leave lil counterplay. Now if Jason wasnt like Smasher than he would indeed be almost exactly like trapper I honestly just dont see Jason ever adding anything new enough to the game to warrent them purchases the rights for him. It would just end up costing them more money they they would likely get back

  • I hope his ability is to throw the survivor. His M2 could be grapple I don't know how many dead people Jason has thrown but it wasn't enough. Throws survivor if they hit something instant down.

  • Such a shame that this all came from Corey just spouting off random things he heard from a lawyer in like, a store or a bar or something like that. I want Jason as much as the next person, he's a absolute juggernaut and probably the biggest money maker they could get and he has and always will be in my top 5 for dlc for this game. He's the last remaining jewel in the "big 4" lineup and it's just a heartbreaker that this lawsuit has killed anything from the franchise. Thank the heavens for fanfilms like Womp Stomp Films. Anyways, I think Larry Zerner himself put it the best way about what Corey had to say.

    https://twitter.com/Zernerlaw/status/1419834500503142403


  • @ausanimal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389762#Comment_2389762

    Who would Jason be identical to and it's not trapper Jason only kind off used traps in one movie the 2009 movie all the rest he didn't use traps so which other killer would Jason power be identical to?

    Agreed, Trapper is not like Jason and I'd add he's more like the killer from the hills run red.

    Jason would obviously smash through windows and destroy loops. Even if it was on a cool down timer.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    im telling you legendary skin makes the most sense, jason himself offers nothing new

    Sure he does he has teleporting and a rage/bloodlust that can allow him to just barrel through breakable walls and pallets 🤔 and real throwing knives not those confetti knives the trickster throws🤣

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389032#Comment_2389032

    Sure he does he has teleporting and a rage/bloodlust that can allow him to just barrel through breakable walls and pallets 🤔 and real throwing knives not those confetti knives the trickster throws🤣

    He could even have a terror radius that will show survivor auras while they are near him for a couple of seconds😯

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Such a shame that this all came from Corey just spouting off random things he heard from a lawyer in like, a store or a bar or something like that. I want Jason as much as the next person, he's a absolute juggernaut and probably the biggest money maker they could get and he has and always will be in my top 5 for dlc for this game. He's the last remaining jewel in the "big 4" lineup and it's jus a heartbreaker that this lawsuit has killed anything from the franchise. Thank the heavens for fanfilms like Womp Stomp Films. Anyways, I think Larry Zerner himself put it the best way about what Corey had to say.

    https://twitter.com/Zernerlaw/status/1419834500503142403

    At first I believed him but now I know why nobody wanted him in a remake of Friday the 13th for example, it was never a reliable source and to date I think it would be indefinite to see it here, unless it comes next year on a sixth anniversary , it would be 6 or 7 years of demand and it is ridiculous

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2390512#Comment_2390512

    At first I believed him but now I know why nobody wanted him in a remake of Friday the 13th for example, it was never a reliable source and to date I think it would be indefinite to see it here, unless it comes next year on a sixth anniversary , it would be 6 or 7 years of demand and it is ridiculous

    Sadly, seeing how petty both Sean and Victor have been with the lawsuit, I wouldn't be shocked at all if it's more like a 8 year anniversary DLC. :/

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2390331#Comment_2390331

    The last 3 killers lately have been more like "variants" than new killers.

    Nemesis- PHs range attack but with zombies.

    Trickster-Huntress that throws more and hurts less

    Twins-Two M1 killers meshed together

    Out off those 3 killers 2 were made up by BHVR so they could make them how they wanted even if it is like another killer Nemesis would off had to been someone what like the games etc, So when it comes to Jason they will have to somehow stick to how Jason is he never really used traps apart from 1 movie so he is nothing like trapper, Myers is probably the closet to Jason in regards to how he would be as Jason did stalk his victims and you even got a stalk skill in the game.

    To me if Jason came to DBD he would be a combination of stalking and just raw power being able to smash breakable walls and pallets, which would fit in with what he is like in the movies you see him a lot just break though stuff but also times when he is just standing there watching you.

1 2 ›