SWF is toxic - Change my mind!
I have been trying to sharpen my Hag gameplay for the last two days. So far it’s been great, and I’ve had great victories and terrible losses but I’m able to move on. Tonight was different.
I was faced against Bill, David, Jill and Dwight. Dwight died quickly (he was Rank 19). The other three were probably the most toxic survivors I have ever had the misfortune to play against. Teabagging at every pallet, window and missed hit. Purple flashlights with two batteries with all of them having Built To Last and Streetwise to give them even more battery to annoy killers.
I’m not ashamed to admit I began facecamping them all, but surprise! They all had the usual Borrowed Time. I’m absolutely sick of DBD giving such overpowered perks to survivors and killers having immense cool downs on all of their decent perks. if you think this game is killer sided you need your head examined.
In the scoreboard, I seen their ranks. THREE Rank One Survivors all of whom were SWF to the random seemingly lost Rank 19 Dwight. Against a Rank 16 Hag. When will SWF, OPMETA perks and ranking be fixed? Until it does I’m done with this garbage game.
Comments
Your logic:
I faced a toxic SWF
All SWFs must be toxic
Does not compute!
I agree with you though how less Killer perks should have cooldowns and many of them could do with a buff (e.g every Oni perk)
People who say "Change my mind" usually aren't gonna change their mind.
SWF is not toxic - it’s just an unfair advantage. Unless of course you and your friends are all terrible at the game 😂
Playing with your friends is toxic?
Nice.
Not every swf is toxic. Just because you faced one that was toxic doesn't me every one is toxic.
It would be just as ridiculous to say that because I faced a toxic killer then all killers are toxic.
You're wrong there you go if u'll change mind I don't give a zero fuc*
I gotta say I don’t think the game is killer sided but this is not very good reasoning as to why it’s not.
Yeah, one group does not a whole make.
Stop applying one experience to a whole group of people.
just an unfair advantage
dam, playing with my friends. toxic. with or without mics. toxic. having fun. toxic. playing survivor. toxic.
What you said was "I faced a toxic swf, so swf is toxic". I'm not even gonna try and change your mind.
My friends laughing at me for the weird sounds I make when the killers scare me is toxic. Damn...
How do I convince my wife's boyfriend that he's wrong for enjoying Survivor?
For the past two days every time I walk by my bedroom and see him in there playing with a SWF with meme perks I get absolutely livid. I cannot believe he would betray this exclusively killer main household like this.
Sometimes I'd step in and say something like "H-hey Kieth, um, you know that playing in a Survive With Friends is basically an exploit, right? Like it makes aura perks like Bond almost useless a-and you can constantly call out the killer's location"
And he'd always say something ######### stupid like "Not now, champ. Go back to your room me and your wife need to have an important talk"
One time I tried to redditpill him again and said "H-hey Kieth you know that survivor is really unfun to go against because of Ruin Undying. And some killers are uninteractive to go against like engravings billy, um like you don't have enough time to react to the curve around loops. Don't you wanna join us and main spirit instead"
Now get this Reddit. He had the AUDACITY to say "I don't really care about ruin, its just a infinite flashbang generator. But if my team suffers too much from Ruin I'll maybe try to cleanse it with counterforce. I just want to focus on stunning the killer with head on"
I immediately ran out of the room sobbing, I sat at my desk and threw my chicken tenders all over the floor in disgust. He is a totem cleanse exploiter.
I just don't get it reddit. I'm at my wits end at this point. I cannot fathom how someone could enjoy exploiting in the current state of the game. I've already tagged the developers at least 13 times in my Reddit comment manifestos do you think I should start tagging him as well? I don't even know if he checks Reddit.
ah yes people having fun with their friends, the most toxic thing
I get why a match like that would trigger you, but as others have already stated, SWF is not toxic it's just an unfair advantage for survivors. Not to mention DBD isn't exactly known for its stellar matchmaking.
Dead by Daylight was not programed from the ground up to have voice chat, and if nobody was able to talk to one another then I feel this game would be far more fair. That being said though, it defeats the purpose of being on a team if you can't talk to one another. But since voice chat can literally serve as multiple perks in one, I feel like certain killer perks should get a bit of a buff if a SWF is detected, if not the Killers themselves. Nothing too drastic mind you, just maybe shorter recovery speeds for power, etc.
Nothing wrong with SWF...However Swf using outside communication software yeah thats a problem.
only if a swf is revealed ... otherwise absolutely not!
Oh absolutely! Only if a SWF is detected should the Killer get a bit of a boost.
I don't know what rank you are but, playing SWF at Purple / Red is about your only choice for a decent game.
My friends are all fairly bad at the game and don't play very much so, it's not really that much of an advantage anyway.
It does allow us to not rely on information perks and frees up a perk slot.
Good Killers still wreck us though.
SWF isn't inherently toxic. Just keep grinding and you'll improve. You said it yourself. Rank 16 Hag against three rank 1s.
let's become friends and play together!
Probs won't change your mind, but SWF isn't toxic. Sure, Streetwise shouldn't stack like it does, and going against that plus Purple Beamers with Hag isn't great, but like... that's also 2 perks out of everyone's build dedicated to a meme, and it sounds more like you got cucked by matchmaking then the SWF.
Some SWF is toxic most aren't.
You can change your own mind I'm not going to do it for you. What am I, your mom? I learned to change my underwear when I was 3 years old. Changing your mind is significantly easier. You can certainly do it by yourself by now.
Nah, I have literally played thousands of hours in red and purple Solo Q. I have tons of fun and I wouldn't have played thousands of hours otherwise.
Just because one SWF is toxic, doesn't mean all of them are.
Some killers won't be happy until survivors do nothing but run in a straight line.. wait.. they're complaining about that too
Toxic people will be toxic regardless of them being solo or in swf. I had similar experience as you but I would never call all swf toxic because of those few that are
I can't have sympathy for you when you've face-camped as Hag.
They at best would only be using 2 meta perks, instead of the usual 4. So I don't see where the complaints about the OP perks come in. BT only effected you because you face-camped as Hag in a 3v1!
Tbh I have no idea why they t-bagged you. Sometimes it's strategy. If they knew the Dwight was bad at the game then they could've done it to hopefully make you chase them. If you then tunnelled the Dwight out of the game then they probably did it because of that. If they did it for no reason then your right to be upset.
Killers have been up around 3 kills per game for over a year now so the impact of SWF is minimal.
As always people have no insight into soloq which is just horrible relative to swf or playing killer, or anything else you complained about.
Not all SWF are toxic. My friend and I are terrible at the game, we just hope to have a little fun in each match before we die (I try to look out for him and protect him, which may come across as me being a jackass I guess, but I mean we're gonna die). And we both play killer more than survivor; if we could play killer together that's what we'd do.
As killer, the thing that ticks me off with SWF is when they pick on the random solo survivor or let them die on their first hook. That's not cool.
Also, matchmaking really needs to be fixed.