Have you ever heard of Siren Head?

This is a pretty redundant question, you've most likely heard the name, read the story, or even saw a picture of this creature.

Screenshot_20210724-230400_Chrome.jpg

This thing. (I would normally credit the artist, but i couldn't find them anywhere)

I bring this up because of the Slenderman posts I've been reading, I thought it was interesting and the more and more I read them, the more Siren Head kept popping up. What makes it even more interesting is that the original artist for this creature would interested in adding them to DBD.

I dunno, I figured I'd ask the public to see how they would feel about this creature and read your speculations for it's power for fun.

This isn't a character concept, just an actual discussion

Comments

  • Looks Suuuuuper lame

  • I've read the lore, but I've never seen that particular art and it's terrifying.

  • Sirenhead is one of the few creepypastas that I really like.

  • The guy who created him is Trevor Henderson.

  • The creator of Siren Head (Trevor Henderson) actually likes Dead by Daylight and thought up of an idea on how Siren Head would work in DBD.

    image.png

    I really like his works and his art style!

  • Siren Head is a great monster/creature. Visually distinct design, striking silhouette, eerie sound design, and terrifying implications.

    Could Siren Head be in DBD? Unlikely, but possible I suppose.

    A few things going against it; It's still relatively new to the indie horror scene, it is an indie horror icon, it's inconsistent in terms of design (especially height), would it technically be a licenced character, who owns the license if so, would they be willing to give BHVR the rights to use it, how could you integrate it into the DBD lore, and does it make sense in DBD.

    Admittedly, that was more than a few, but the point still stands that it is possible, but not likely any time soon.

  • Siren Head would be cool. Just like with Slender Man, I'd like to see him in the game one day.

  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't sirenhead like 40ft tall? That alone I think would make it hard for it to get into dbd, despite how cool that would be.

  • So how's this gonna work out? He's seems to be about 40ft tall. I mean, just imagine looping a 40ft tall killer...

  • @Chordyceps said:

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't sirenhead like 40ft tall? That alone I think would make it hard for it to get into dbd, despite how cool that would be.

    @ZonkyWizard said:

    So how's this gonna work out? He's seems to be about 40ft tall. I mean, just imagine looping a 40ft tall killer...

    Well, you are correct, but the artist would probably make something shorter, it's not too far fetched, but you two do bring up a good point

  • I'm not sure if Siren Head would work out, but if DbD would get Trevor Henderson to work on a creature design with them? Damn, that'd be badass.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    I'm not sure if Siren Head would work out, but if DbD would get Trevor Henderson to work on a creature design with them? Damn, that'd be badass.

    An original/licensed creature would be interesting

  • If Trevor really does like DbD, I think it'd be awesome if he were to create something original for DbD. He makes some really unnerving stuff, I'd actually be scared of a killer again.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2381937#Comment_2381937

    If Trevor really does like DbD, I think it'd be awesome if he were to create something original for DbD. He makes some really unnerving stuff, I'd actually be scared of a killer again.

    Oh without a doubt, the fear people would feel.

    Trevor is just the killer lmfao and his power is making these disturbing creatures scattered through out the map

  • You ever met one of them cats, kah-jeet I think they call themselves. Heard there's whole countries of them down south.

  • I was already sick at looking at this when it was all over youtuber, please ######### no.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    So, my interpretation of this, given a smaller form is created, is that It's literally The Doctor, kinda, but with sound and a different paintjob. But honestly, not really much to work off of with just a picture, and a creature that's literally just about making noise and grabbing. This would primarily be about great aesthetics with sound design rather than a terribly unique power.

    Fun thing about sound, the louder it gets, the quieter it gets (because it blew out your eardrums or it reached a threshold that needed to be blocked), so we can play around with the Oblivious status/Deafened status instead of Screams (but that could be an iri addon)

    The Broadcast

    Alarm

    A Sonic blast, forcing the Survivors to cover their ears

    • Survivors Scream, becoming Oblivious and Deafened while being unable to perform actions for a duration.

    End Transmission

    The Broadcast rattles the area with a soundwave.

    • All Survivors within The Broadcast's Terror Radius become Oblivious and Deafened.

    Oh damn haha, that's a crazy snow baller

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2382069#Comment_2382069

    Oh, I mean there would be durations for the status effects of course, just a general idea

    I figured.. haha, I'm just saying it'll be like Doctor, maybe better or slightly worse, but a great snow baller none the less

  • Sure, that would be neat. I actually like what others have said though, it would be cool for Trevor to make a original monster killer for them to use.

  • I mean not siren head specifically but something else

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    Sure, that would be neat. I actually like what others have said though, it would be cool for Trevor to make a original monster killer for them to use.

    So far I'm the only one who thinks Trevor should be the killer who creates these wicked creatures as a power

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2382087#Comment_2382087

    So far I'm the only one who thinks Trevor should be the killer who creates these wicked creatures as a power

    That would be very hard to implement

  • Oh without a doubt, it's more of a meme than anything

  • I’ve heard of him (it?). The issue is Siren Head is like 40 feet tall. No way that would work.

  • @VioletCrimes said:

    I’ve heard of him (it?). The issue is Siren Head is like 40 feet tall. No way that would work.

    Well, the actual creator said he wouldn't mind if they shrank him down to Demogorgon's size, if not just a smidge taller

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2382917#Comment_2382917

    Well, the actual creator said he wouldn't mind if they shrank him down to Demogorgon's size, if not just a smidge taller

    That would be OK. My bigger concern would be if they made his screaming/sirens really loud.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    This is a pretty redundant question, you've most likely heard the name, read the story, or even saw a picture of this creature.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4V6KGD28HJ4P/screenshot-20210724-230400-chrome.jpg

    This thing. (I would normally credit the artist, but i couldn't find them anywhere)

    I bring this up because of the Slenderman posts I've been reading, I thought it was interesting and the more and more I read them, the more Siren Head kept popping up. What makes it even more interesting is that the original artist for this creature would interested in adding them to DBD.

    I dunno, I figured I'd ask the public to see how they would feel about this creature and read your speculations for it's power for fun.

    This isn't a character concept, just an actual discussion

    Never heard of it.