I want by 7000 Blood Points Back
I own the shape. while leveling up cannibal to unlock bbq and chili teachable i was forced to buy the black splinter despite the fact i already have the shape. im serious wheres my blood points i worked for those!
I own the shape. while leveling up cannibal to unlock bbq and chili teachable i was forced to buy the black splinter despite the fact i already have the shape. im serious wheres my blood points i worked for those!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How exactly are u forced to buy something in the bloodweb? You always have at least another choice and I really doubt u had both of those options be a splinter.
ok so in order for me to purchase the teachable perk without the entity consuming it i had to first purchase the black splinter because the other way around was too long and the entity would of eaten the perk
huh?
i dont understand what you said
huh?
i dont understand what you said
I just want compensation for my hard earned in game currency
devs if you can read this im waiting player tag is SWEIKSNER
weak bait
7k lul
Im dead ######### serious
D E A D
######### I N G
S E R I O U S
I
W A N T
M Y
G O D
D A M N E D
B L O O D
P O I N T S
A L L
7 0 0 0
O F
T H E M
7000 is a lot and i want stop until i get my compensation
nah i just really want compensation i was unrightfully robbed of those 7000 points so i wont rest until i obtain them YOU HEAR THAT DEVS I WONT REST UNTIL I GET COMPENSATION!!!
Some weeks ago I dropped 1 euro and it rolled into the canalization.
I want compensation for that =(
im sorry for your less i am a firm believer that no matter what is lost it had extreme value
You should sue your city
yeah fight against the injustice
no its not think of it this way a rich man loses 1000 dollars and hes like no big deal
a poor man loses that and damn they are screwed
because this event has been kicking my ass i need everything i can get and if its really not that big of a deal the devs should have no problem compensating me.
The 7k would get you there before having to play through another game. It's frustrating.
If it makes you feel any better, I had to buy the Freddy one. Waste of bloodpoints.
at least someone understands blood points are annoyingly sparse when you need them
Every now and then everyone gets boned on the bloodweb. I've had several times where the last thing on the bloodweb was the very rare fog increase offering. As a killer, I am NEVER going to use that. But typically, the reason I was stuck with that is because of choices I made to get things I wanted. If I actually added up all the things I didn't really want and will never actually use on the bloodweb, it would be upwards of 10,000,000 bloodpoints. But that is the price of leveling up. Obviously, you are never getting those 7k back anymore than I'm getting my 10 million back.
we will if we dont stop
with good build u can get 60k points from single match and u want refund of 7k. Pathetic
7000 really isn't a lot, but I do agree that this bug should've been fixed ages ago.
The devs have been aware of this for a long time, yet they decide to leave it alone. I have all the killers and I'm still getting splinters. I hate it when the last available node in bloodweb is a splinter or you have to go through it to get something you want
That's really petty.
I mean yeah, they shouldn't spawn.
But still petty.
Because the whole concept behind the RNG bloodweb is to create a constant BP sink to force people to keep playing for more BP. It's a ######### gimmick in a game where progression into Perks and Offerings is so vital to game play, but it's the pseudo-Asian grind knockoff they chose to employ.
Honestly, I would use DBD progression as an example to aspiring game designers on how not to do a system. And I might just do that the next time I teach a workshop. Especially since it is so new player unfriendly.
You do know that the teachable perks will continue to show on every bloodweb until you purchase them, correct? Just skip it and buy it on the next one, which would not have the splinter...lol
Just wait until you play survivor and the killer DCs on you right at the beginning....
im still waiting bhvr
i know and i do but i still want my 7000 for sentimental reasons the game i earned them in was one of my best
7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?
its for sentimental reasons
Same happened to me dude , I dropped 10 cents in the street and I want them back. Can someone please give them back?
write a letter to your government demanding compensation tell them you dropped it because you cut your finger on a peice of paper they provided and they are liable for the charges
This is like complaining about losing an apple when you own an apple farm. Sorry but I wouldn't be sentimental if you dropped a quarter down the sink.
but what if it was a quarter my granda gave to me right before he was killed by a train
A quarter is a quarter. Just tell a 5 year old that a penny is worth more than a quarter and make a trade.
theyd have to be pretty thick
But liek, the bonus you get from that fine ass perk you got from leatherface will more than make up for that spent. I'd just pretend I spent 12k to buy the teachable perk :P
im still waiting bhvr
i will never give up