Killers camping the Visceral Cankers....
They can camp our plants but we can’t sabo the event hooks, smh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How many of those are there? Can't you just go to another one?
also, I think it’s around 2 or 3.
The killer doesnt have to be in a chase to camp the plants. Doing gens won’t fill the vial up. lol.
Events like these brings out the worse in players and it’s so sad because everyone should be in an enthusiastic mood and respecting others when playing. It is a limited time even though we have plenty of time to complete it.
There are 2 on each map + 1 per offering. If there are only 2 or 3, then you didn´t made the offering.
If the killer camps, then camp the killer or do a gen or search another one.
I found if way easier to get the survivor viales, than the killer viales.
Camping cankers is a waste of time, but it is a good idea to patrol them if you see one nearby.
Should Killers just let Survivors harvest?
It must feel really good knowing we can’t sabo their event hooks anymore
If they camp the plants, they are not paroling the gens. I was hoping for some mercy from the killer that they would let me finish harvesting when they saw me(I didn't run when they saw me and were coming after me I still kept harvesting the nectar) but none was shown
Yeah so do Gens until they get bored with patrolling/camping cankers and then go do the canker. However, if it is too difficult/annoying just try in the next match. Its the same as moving between Gens while a Killer is patrolling one you are working on or they camp a hook.
I know a lot of players want the outfits so it is annoying when Killers hit them while they are farming cankers, but that's just part of the event. You'll get the cosmetics eventually, it's not going to be as easy or quick as you would probably like.
Survivors don´t give me free hooks. Why should i let them harvest?
Play with me and @chemical_reject tonight @PinkEricka we did pretty good last night in a minimal amount of games. We had a few that tunneled but for the most part it wasn't bad and me an @chemical_reject burnt offerings every round.
What platform and timezone are you playing?
PS4 est. I was able to get 3 vials as killer in 4 games and 9 vials as survivor in about 15. Have you seen people report once everyone has the 30 vials full on either side you no longer can interact with the plants and break them for points? If you don't get your stuff early. The grind will be real when people stop burning offerings.
How can you camp at several locations?
I always wondered how thats possible, can you share the secret`?
I hope they change that. Otherwise it will be impossible to get all vials.
@Tsulan imagine if they didn't raise the cap. I think 180 hooks as killer will be harder once survivors stop burning offerings.
Event plants aren't objectives. Event hooks are. By sabotaging event hooks, you are sabotaging the killer's main objective.
In addition the killer can only camp one plant. There are two at base and you can get more with offerings.
If the killer is camping plants escape with the precentage of nectar that you have. Let him derank because he wanted to be an ######### instead of playing the game.
They are already hard right now. Unless i get a group that just wants to farm.
There are no normal matches right now. Either SWF deathsquads that know how to keep me busy without getting all my hooks, or the complete oposite.
I have only played 4 matches as killer the first group was like that 2 ds and the flashlight save group. i got my special hooks and wiped them out after that the other groups were ok. I got my hooks and let them all leave. Someone actually had the balls to message me after i let their group escape that i wasn't very good at killer. I had hooked all of them twice and stood on a hill in the red forest the rest of the match while they got the last 3 generators and plants and whatever else they got. I hope to see them and that person again soon.
@DeadByFlashlight All you have to do is smack a survivor off the plant to prevent harvest, lmao.
Hey have you gotten any blue screen when loading in i got 2 last night after offerings were burnt and @chemical_reject got at least 1.
I'm on my way to get my 15th Serum after 7-8 hours. \o/
That sucks!
Nope, I haven’t gotten anything like that. Might want to restart your ps4.
No i did. I have never gotten blue screens till the last two patches the shattered bloodline and the mid chapter.
All you Trapper and Hag players would do well to trap up those plants because most survivors are obsessed with them right now.
I'm glad I just bought my Hallowed Dwight cosmetic instead of having to go do objectives that have nothing to do with surviving in order to get it.
But killers can´t see the plants. They have to search them, like survivors.
I'm having the opposite experience, they're popping gens fast and only doing 1 of 2 plants if that. Sometimes once they've 2 gens done they'll go look for plants. They're also harvesting plants and leaving other survivors on hooks.
Interupting a survivor harvesting a vial is camping the flower now? Ok I see
1) yes @PinkEricka , @fcc2014 and I had some really good games last night, I pipped and got enough points each game to usually clear a blood web.
2) @SovererignKing just because you've been lucky enough to not encounter these ######### killers who r swatting survivors away from plants. Good for u, I'm jealous. There's even been a thread about how some jerk is doing that and it's the best event for him.
3) me and @lyric and @Vietfox (RIP) are having some good games this morning to. Everyone's burning offerings and I'm still usually piping every game.
4) yea I got the 1 blue screen of death but that's it. And I've never had it before.
Which means you get a free escape since they aren't guarding a gen.
I fail to see a problem here.
I just play Normal games as Killer.
Though now I am tempted to go hag and trap all the cankers with Collision and deafen phantasms for fun.
chuckle Where's the fun in getting something without fighting for it? I swear, gamers these days...
chuckle Where's the fun in getting something without fighting for it? I swear, gamers these days...