Where did all the Pyramid Heads go?
I remember when the Silent Hill chapter came out you couldn't get away from Pyramid Heads for months. He was so extremely popular for a long time and now I almost never see him, he's definitely one of the rarer killers for me.
I also don't see Nemesis too often anymore, it seemed like PH was more popular when he came out.
Comments
Because Nemesis and PH are both not strong killers. Smart survivors are destroying them with Shift + W.
how? killers are much faster in straight lines?
What this guy said. He has no mobility so running as far away from gens being done destroys him since he needs to waste the time chasing and downing you then you get free wasted time from dragging him to the opposite side of the map as he slowly walks back to the gens being done.
You will not run in straight lines. You will run. And you will check your behind. When they are coming close, you will go to near pallet or windows. And you will make him slower here and then you will hold shift + w again. Ofcourse he will catch you soon but you will waste so much time of killer. This tactic hurts all killers like Nemesis, PH (0 map mobility killers).
I had 3 in a row yesterday
Neither are weak, Nemsis is B and PH is A.
Nemesis is C, PH is B. Both are not strong.
Both of which are too weak to be viable. Doesn't matter what arbitrary ranking you give them; they need map pressure and map mobility thats more reliable to be worth playing seriously. I say this as someone who mains Nemesis.
Both of them have 115% speed, what do you even mean?
Much faster? Survivor run at 4m/s and standard killer at 4,6m/s. It takes 25 seconds to close a distance of 15meters and in this time 100 meter can be run by the survivor.
Of course the killer has to to try to cut them off and.the like but survivor have obstacles and perks to prolong those chases to increase the distance again.
In the end killer will probably always get the survivor thanks to the widely hated bloodlust, whose second and third tier could probably be scrapped at this point since most infinites are gone or breakable.
Absoloutely not. Nemesis is low B tier at his absolute peak, and PH is High B tier, maybe low A tier. This isn't even up for debate, these killers can literally be annihilahted by holding your W key
He's a dead killer on last gen consoles. Constant lag just for existing. If it gets fixed I'll probably play him again.
I see both Nemesis and PH frequently. Faced one Nemesis and two PHs yesterday.
(And 4 Freddys, 3 of them on Midwich... :( )
I see PH once in a blue moon. Nemesis was almost every game for 2 weeks, now hes even more rare than PH.
People got probably tired of aying PH since his nerf, cause it all comes down to the same playstyle every game and its tiring
all killers are viable at any rank against solos
Red rank solos can be strong like swf teams. And we both know SWF is unfairly strongest role in game.
It's been a hot minute since I've played against a PH too.
No the issue there is them being good at the game. If solos are doing as good as a SWF that meansd they are just good loopers and arent selfcaring and hiding in lockers
He was hit by the same fate as Spirit and Freddy. He got a "nerf" that barely changed anything and people stopped playing him, even though the nerf really didn't do anything and was more of a buff.
With the nerfs that he received he became much more punishing for mistakes. And less easy which is likely a reason although mastered he’s a threat. Yes, won’t do it against the best, but that’s a very few. He can do fine at all ranks of Solo Q
Equip Kindred and We'll Make It and you'll run into PH games all day.
I thought they made it less punishing if you miss but made his sword slightly more delayed.
I played 4 games with PH Tuesday and every game was just Hold W. It's quite ridiculous. I have never like PH but now IMO he is much weaker than most people have him. They killed the zone ability, his POD shot is to telegraphed so Good survivors can dodge it very easy, and his trails on the ground suck. They don't stay in the environment long (even with add-ons) and you have to run people into them assuming they are even still there at the time. Oh and they can be crouched over like hag traps but are no where that strong. Last thing even if you get them tormented I don't want to use the cage as it prevents all hook perks (BBQ,Pop, etc.) I got 10 more levels then he will be P3 50 and that is where I will forget he exists.
Every Killer does fine against Solo's. Not a fan of what they did to him. I feel he is clunky now and to telegraphed in what he will do.
I see him all the time personally
Nemesis is an -A tier killer imo
Doesn’t matter you can’t balance the game around SWF
The thing about Pyramid Head is that the Survivor meta has shifted a bit. It used to be Survivors relied on 2nd chance perks and Looping to not die... and Pyramid Head works very well against that. Now that DS has been nerfed, Survivors aren't running DS + UB very much anymore and are more and more using the fact that holding Shift + W can waste a lot of the Killer's time. Pyramid Head doesn't do well against that at all, so... Killer players have reacted and don't play him as much.
The DS nerf took away a bit of PH's utility, and he has zero map presence combined with a chase ability that is good but not great. You spend a lot of time closing the distance if survivors aren't greedy on gens, and you get punished harshly for missing a ranged attack that is pretty easy to dodge if the survivor isn't animation locked.
Waiting until performances gets better so i don't get punished as much for using his power on console.
I still play him in Private matches with friends tho.
It's sad because PH is the only killer I know how to loop lmao
I don't see Pyramid head that often either which is a shame cause his terror radius ad chase music is great. I personally use to play him a lot but then they "nerfed" him and in my opinion it didnt really nerf him but rather just made him feel bad cause the lift up time from placing rites feels bad. Of course I still played him here and there but then the twins update came out and playing him was miserable cause of the poor consideration for console performance.