I Hate Hallowed Blight
I haven't had a single good game as survivor since the event started. It seems like there's a killer bias due to their event points coming from hooks, something killers do already, but survivors have to go out of their way and focus on an extra objective for nectar instead of it coming from generators, which makes more sense, no?
Plus I'm getting really annoyed at the little event window that comes up after every game after getting some nectar, and the post-game lobby seems to be a bit buggy now.
Comments
That’s not how any game should ever work.
Killer’s are definitely harder to get. It takes at least 2 games every time. It just doesn’t cause a loss.
I mean, you give them 4000 BP for doing a 30 second action, and they STILL complain. Not to mention surviving AND getting these things is still easy, nevermind piping, as long as you can actually juke and lose people
Killers don't neccesarily have their "normal" win condition. It's not my normal win condition to risk a wiggle-off because the special hook that I need is far away.
Once you've been r1 you will realize how meaningless it is aside from the achievement.
Yeah but the canker hook spawning points are random, so they can all be clustered together on one side of the map, potentially the completely opposite side of where you're downing survivors. To the point where if you want your event hooks, and it's not a farm-fest, it's probably a good idea to bring Iron Grasp/Agitation/Both.
Then they cry when they run into people that don't play the way they like.
Lol it's an online game and the developers are giving you a chance to earn free cosmetics.
If it is that terrible of a grind, just buy them.
This is the first time I see all survivors going on their own in every game, everyone is going to get nectar and no objectives gets done. Its beautiful and scary at the same time
i play since halloween 2017 and this is the first time this happens, makes playing survivor a lot more exciting, specially at chases
Yep, it's easy for killers this time. I don't know why devs didn't put the nectar in gens like the Summer Event. Another blessing for killers to devs what a surprise!
I like the event and i played both sides and it was cool :chuffed:
I have played this game from the start and I have just joined this forum to say that the developers have ruined the game for me. There is a bias for killers and now the game is unplayable as a survivor. Killers have every advantage, they have multiple perks for reading auras of survivors. How many would you say survivors have? One maybe two? I played twenty games and still can only get one vial. Does that seem balanced? I have played killer, it is super easy to get kills, and vials. NOT A BALANCED GAME!
not to mention, now that i have all vials on survivor side i can't harvest so i rely on OTHER PEOPLE to harvest them fully to get points. it's a really bad event.
Except killers still only have BBQ, nobody uses bitter murmur.
As a killer you need 6(!) hooks for a vial and you need to stay the whole game, getting vials as survivor is not just faster but just requires you to hold m1.
Are you Francis?