Congrats PC players

You made out like bandits...a lag free extended event and more shards and blood points...glad I continue to support this game on xbox🙄.

I don't even bring addons or cakes anymore because I know at any time DC crash just because🤬

Comments

  • Thank you 🤗

  • I do think it's pretty bizarre they extended the event a week because all of the problems people have been having, then scheduled the fixes for those problems for after the extended event finishes.

    Why not just... extend the event a while past that? Or stop the event and restart it then, if duration is somehow a problem?

  • @Mr_K said:

    Thank you 🤗

    Your welcome...I just hate being bhvred🤑

  • Lag free? What are you talking about? It's only lag-free on high-end systems. From what I've seen, current-gen consoles have it better than most PC players.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I do think it's pretty bizarre they extended the event a week because all of the problems people have been having, then scheduled the fixes for those problems for after the extended event finishes.

    Why not just... extend the event a while past that? Or stop the event and restart it then, if duration is somehow a problem?

    Console players get nothing from the extended event really...I have some friends who stopped playing on ps4 and uninstalled the game.

    I just do my dailies and move on to play something else

  • @Laluzi said:

    I do think it's pretty bizarre they extended the event a week because all of the problems people have been having, then scheduled the fixes for those problems for after the extended event finishes.

    Why not just... extend the event a while past that? Or stop the event and restart it then, if duration is somehow a problem?

    Yep,it's insanely dumb and just shows how ignorant BHVR is.

    Like,what is extending the event by a week supposed to do if the game is STILL pretty much unplayable for the majority of the playerbase

  • you know what you can do tread em like they treat you with your wallet im on pc and im not planning to give any more money to them

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357969#Comment_2357969

    Yep,it's insanely dumb and just shows how ignorant BHVR is.

    Like,what is extending the event by a week supposed to do if the game is STILL pretty much unplayable for the majority of the playerbase

    That's why said congrats PC players...console players fell on their swords and they reap the benefits🤣🤑

  • @Mistikus said:

    you know what you can do tread em like they treat you with your wallet im on pc and im not planning to give any more money to them

    I was going to buy the rift pass and DLC right before the first post resident evil patch and saw how bad it was lagging(still slogged through and got all the possible crowns to help.the community) and decided to spend my money elsewhere🤨

  • People realize that the performance issues are affecting PC players as well, right?

    Gaming budget builds & those that share the same specs as consoles suffer from this as well.

  • It's legit only NASA PC's that don't suffer from the performance issues. And even then, you might experience a few stutters anyway because of the non existent optimization in this game.

  • @Pilot said:

    People realize that the performance issues are affecting PC players as well, right?

    Gaming budget builds & those that share the same specs as consoles suffer from this as well.

    But there are PC players who can play without the problems...which console players got a break? The ones I feel the worst for are the Nintendo switch users.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Lag free? What are you talking about? It's only lag-free on high-end systems. From what I've seen, current-gen consoles have it better than most PC players.

    On ps5, if i hadnt come here and read all the complaints and if they never put it in the news, never would have known anyone was having performance issue, even on rpd map.

  • @Pilot said:

    People realize that the performance issues are affecting PC players as well, right?

    Gaming budget builds & those that share the same specs as consoles suffer from this as well.

    And ironically have the same SSD fix, the issue is the HDD for all platforms, it's just lots of gaming PCs naturally have SSD's.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    You made out like bandits...a lag free extended event and more shards and blood points...glad I continue to support this game on xbox🙄.

    I don't even bring addons or cakes anymore because I know at any time DC crash just because🤬

    LOL, yeah. I know it's not PC players' fault that the devs don't care about console players at all, but it is frustrating. I'm not bringing in cakes either because as a survivor, I maybe get one out of 4-5 full bloodwebs if I'm lucky. I've had to spend more than 315,000 to get cakes before on Yun Jin. Just not worth it with so many killers tunneling.

    It's a slap to the face to see PC players playing the PTB when it's so broken on console. I'm glad they're worried about buffing Trickster though. That should be the #1 priority.

  • I mean, a friend of mine has a rtx 3080 and still has to deal with fps issues..

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2358040#Comment_2358040

    But there are PC players who can play without the problems...which console players got a break? The ones I feel the worst for are the Nintendo switch users.

    No, my friend, the issues are present at all times, however, some machines have a better time dealing with the burden than others.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AJgwlMUH3A&t=1113s&ab_channel=T%C3%A2n%C4%83ru%27Emy

    Timestamp 18:41 - The guy lost 40 Frames when the generator got completed with that PC Build, I understand it's 4k & all but still. And this was before the 5.0.0 update, aka the RE chapter, aka the performance disaster update.

    And again at 19:11, my man lost ~30 frames.

    Edit: Let's not forget the price one has to pay to achieve such results in DBD, especially in today's market when it comes to parts...

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/265942/congrats-pc-players

    LOL, yeah. I know it's not PC players' fault that the devs don't care about console players at all, but it is frustrating. I'm not bringing in cakes either because as a survivor, I maybe get one out of 4-5 full bloodwebs if I'm lucky. I've had to spend more than 315,000 to get cakes before on Yun Jin. Just not worth it with so many killers tunneling.

    It's a slap to the face to see PC players playing the PTB when it's so broken on console. I'm glad they're worried about buffing Trickster though. That should be the #1 priority.

    Exactly it's the other things that took priority instead of stabalising the game so everyone could enjoy the anniversary event.

    Yeah on my main trapper I get at least 1 to 3 cakes every bloodweb (you get them more on killers that have all the perks unlocked it seems).

    The ptb could have waited...

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2358051#Comment_2358051

    No, my friend, the issues are present at all times, however, some machines have a better time dealing with the burden than others.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AJgwlMUH3A&t=1113s&ab_channel=T%C3%A2n%C4%83ru%27Emy

    Timestamp 18:41 - The guy lost 40 Frames when the generator got completed with that PC Build, I understand it's 4k & all but still. And this was before the 5.0.0 update, aka the RE chapter, aka the performance disaster update.

    And again at 19:11, my man lost ~30 frames.

    Edit: Let's not forget the price one has to pay to achieve such results in DBD, especially in today's market when it comes to parts...

    Exactly your friend got lags not complete dcs...I feel bad for your friend but at least they could finish their game.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2358062#Comment_2358062

    Exactly it's the other things that took priority instead of stabalising the game so everyone could enjoy the anniversary event.

    Yeah on my main trapper I get at least 1 to 3 cakes every bloodweb (you get them more on killers that have all the perks unlocked it seems).

    The ptb could have waited...

    My P3 Nea barely gets any cakes. I've had to do more than 10 blood webs to get a single cake on her.

    But yeah I just keep shaking my head at how this game has always treated PC players compared to console. I'm sure there are games that are worse, but none that I've ever played.

  • PC players have lag like this?


    https://youtu.be/lrR-9al_ah0

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2358086#Comment_2358086

    My P3 Nea barely gets any cakes. I've had to do more than 10 blood webs to get a single cake on her.

    But yeah I just keep shaking my head at how this game has always treated PC players compared to console. I'm sure there are games that are worse, but none that I've ever played.

    I feel your pain...you think they would bend over backwards to keep a chunk of their player base happier...bad word of mouth will spread sooner.

  • you can see in the bindings down PC, constant 120fps and suddenly random total freezes

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2358152#Comment_2358152

    you can see in the bindings down PC, constant 120fps and suddenly random total freezes

    Trust me it's worse on console...last night I was running into walls in midwich as trapper, slugged a survivor and wiped my weapon and 10 seconds later the survivor was running away up the stairs, tried to break a pallet and got frozen for 15 seconds, etc.

    I stuck around because there was 4 cakes and then DC just because🤬

    Didnt even get my daily match since I just decided to play another game lag free.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2358156#Comment_2358156

    Trust me it's worse on console...last night I was running into walls in midwich as trapper, slugged a survivor and wiped my weapon and 10 seconds later the survivor was running away up the stairs, tried to break a pallet and got frozen for 15 seconds, etc.

    I stuck around because there was 4 cakes and then DC just because🤬

    Didnt even get my daily match since I just decided to play another game lag free.

    I have a switch and there's no difference

  • Unfortunate. I wonder what makes it crash on some Xboxes and not others. I've been playing on both PC and Xbox. 8hrs straight on Saturday on Xbox One S and no crashes during this entire event. I agree they should extend the event past the hotfixes they plan to issue. Also, all players should be awarded BP or shards in a reasonable amount for what they missed out on. I've heard that some PC players are having issues too. Lag is actually worse on my PC atm.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    You made out like bandits...a lag free extended event and more shards and blood points...glad I continue to support this game on xbox🙄.

    I don't even bring addons or cakes anymore because I know at any time DC crash just because🤬

    I mean I don't think anyone is intentionally being malicious in this event. I used to play Xbox for years. Actually played since original Xbox and just recently sold my Xbox one because I switched over to PC. I hope other consoles get to par with PC on this game soon... I can understand why you'd be frustrated but it's not like we chose to be on this side of the fence you know?

  • I’m about to get a job and get Dbd on Switch, but I use to play the Xbox version and it still works good because it may be a old Xbox one. But it still works.

  • Yes, real smart of you to blame people who have nothing to do with this