Blight is fun - Unless you're going against the same build 50 times with no stop & Sweat Lords...

Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer, BBQ & Devour Hope sometimes to replace one of the perks. Throw an Alchemist's Ring in the mix & the match is going to be super fun...

Blight players never heard of build variety.

I'm glad Blight has received 50 buffs up his ass since his release & Billy hasn't been touched since August, almost a year...

I'm honestly mentally exhausted from seeing Blight...

I'm a SoloQ Player, I honestly despise going against Blight cause I know what to expect. He's honestly the only killer that kills me in a majority of matches. The same story, the same build, the same wait last second before you hit someone in lethal rush. Going against a decent & patient blight is a bloody nightmare and a half...

Not to mention how extremely forgiving the lunge in Lethal Rush is...

Comments

  • Taking notes from this thread: I have to play more spirit...people prefer it, got it. About time, haven't played her in almost two years. Thx buddies!

  • The only thing about Blight I dislike is when people use that bs J-flick or whatever it's being called now. There is a reason Blight isn't meant to flick 180 degress and hit you behind a corner...

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2356266#Comment_2356266

    Make you a deal. I'll start running interesting perks. When I stop seeing Prove Thyself, Unbreakable, DS, DH, BT, Iron Will in my matches

    I've lost count how may times I've slugged 2-3 people. Chasing the last person with the win in hand. Here comes the unbreakable. I'm punished for playing well while they're rewarded for totally ######### up.

    Lost count how many times DH for distance has cost me a down. I'm punished for them ######### up.

    Lost count how many times BT has cost me a down. Rather it's downing the person again. Or a body block from the BT 

    Lost count how many times my matches have lasted 5 minutes because they all had prove thyself

    I'll start running interesting builds. When survivors stop being sweat lords. When they stop acting like they're part of team oracle. And try to end the match as fast as possible.

    Preach! The Killer’s pain! I hate this sooo much. Even when you play well survivors run the sweaty win builds and you get entity displeased anyway.

  • You'd probably see more builds if Blight's power worked with stuff like Exposed effects although I will admit he'd probably be overpowered in that case because insane mobility with exposed would be busted and you'd have to tone something down on him.

    Right now his mobility is so good that his basic swing in the power is just complimented so much by his generic build. He also can defend Hex perks quite effectively. It's not really worth it to run other builds on him like let's say Surge because most of the time you won't proc it.

  • @BioX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2356257#Comment_2356257

    what worth is that "win" when you used the strongest build to achieve it?

    Winning is objective my man. As long as you don't straight up cheat a win is a win. To try and diminish someone's win because they didn't play by your made up honor rules is called the scrub mentality.

  • @Dustin said:

    You'd probably see more builds if Blight's power worked with stuff like Exposed effects although I will admit he'd probably be overpowered in that case because insane mobility with exposed would be busted and you'd have to tone something down on him.

    Right now his mobility is so good that his basic swing in the power is just complimented so much by his generic build. He also can defend Hex perks quite effectively. It's not really worth it to run other builds on him like let's say Surge because most of the time you won't proc it.

    Spirit, nurse, wraith all have insane mobility and their m1's during their power work with basic hit perks like surge/exposed.

  • So what are killers meant to do throw the match for you?

  • @Mattie_MayhemOG said:

    When the killer meta is all generator slow down perks what does that tell you about how fast the generators get done in the average match?

    DEVS, IM LOOKING AT YOU

    Yes. All you need is Streetwise, a powerful toolbox, and Prove Thyself. A generator gets done in like 20 seconds with charges left in the box. I swear. I did this as Solo whenever I doubled up on a gen. So imagine everyone on comms. “The killer is on me! Double up on that gen!” every time the killer engages a chase. Which is why my Clown Main only runs the OP add ons to bully SWFs and Sweaters. 😂

    The only REAL way to balance DbD is to remove 4 man groups. Allow maybe 2 man duos. 4 people on comms is too much no matter how good/bad the killer/player is. Comms renders totems and Undetectable useless. Which is really good against randoms, or people unfamiliar with the game.

    I don’t take the streamers as serious because many times they fight their own followers so there’s a bias. In their chats their followers will literally type “The Kate you got was me!” *Smiley Face*. Then you notice during the streams that these survivor players don’t juke/spin, but run in obvious patterns even after being hit. The streamer killer will chase someone for like 2+ MINUTES, and not a single generator pings. Survivors do terribly bad saves every match. Whereas when I or others plays it’s the exact opposite 90% of matches. Long story short there’s far less incentive for them to be sweaty/toxic, but to have fun with their entire fanbase.

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357238#Comment_2357238

    Obviously. You see blight is an s tier killer so he is ONLY allowed to use perks like fire up, hangman's trick or cruel limits otherwise the blight player is a disgusting sweatlord for trying to win and deserves to be perma banned

    Ahh thanks for educating me. But I think ip bans would be more appropriate :D

  • Honestly that applies to both Killers and survivors...dbd players seem to hate build variety.

    But yeah i agree that it is incredibly boring after awhile.

  • some people just cant accept that this isnt an competetive game and that sucks the fun out of it.

    competetive DbD is one of the most unfun experiences on this planet, Blight is just one little symptom of that.

  • As if survivors don't choose the same meta perks. So many games with borrowed time or dead hard etc.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2357818#Comment_2357818

    Ah yes. There's that B word. Complaining about how boring something is. Instead of working as a team to eliminate half the killers perks quickly 😂

    Well you can mock me all you want, i don't care much :) But honestly in solo Q, you see no one working as a team against the Ruin/Undying Combo. I don't mind it on regular speed killers, but high mobility one, that combo become a crutch and is hardly eliminated.

  • Playing off-meta Killers is fun - Unless you're going against the same Survivor build 50 times with no stop & sweat lords!

    ☝️

    The real reason Killers don't go off-meta often.

  • Maybe ? but it's not your problem until we are playing in the same team i guess :)

  • @Pilot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2356257#Comment_2356257

    Ah yes.... Why come with interesting builds & challenges when u can literally play Blight on easy mode and dominate 99% of your matches...

    I don't like you.... You are always the first to comment and give snarky / smartass comments like these that gather the most upvotes..

    No you are just unreasonable and don't understand that KILLERS will bring in what's good.

  • People bringing meta because people want to win. Thats all. Dont get mad because someone brought the build that gives them the best shot. Survivors do it too. Some perks synergize so well with a killers power that youre just putting yourself at a disadvantage not bringing them. Like infectious on Oni. Its insanely good. Any Oni that is trying to win will have Infectious most likely. Just like every survivor runs 2-4 meta perks every game. Yeah it sucks to see the same build all the time but its the best. And you can thank all the survivor sweat squads for killers running full meta, you try to have a meme build and its full meta survivors with 5 minute all gens done. This is why killers bring so much regression.

  • @CapricornZeus3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/265802/blight-is-fun-unless-youre-going-against-the-same-build-50-times-with-no-stop-sweat-lords

    Bruh, survivors are the exact same not running variety, UB, DH, DS, BT, SB, ect... use something else

    "Rules for thee" as they say.

1 2 ›