What do you consider a win?

Comments

  • A 3k or 4k is a win in my book.

  • Did I have fun

  • 4k, but only after at least six hooks.

  • Safety Pip and Pips. There exclusions like Myers but the fact you can either die or 0k and still avoid depipping (or even somehow pip) makes that a win.

  • I consider 2k's to be a tie, any more than that would be a win. Hooks don't dictate anything, win or lose.

  • If the other side DCs

  • Safety pip or better.

  • I must always get merciless killer. If a single survivor escapes I get beat. (Please help me)- Trapper

  • if i have fun, which i usually do even if i get a 4k or 0k, i make the game work for me not the other way around

  • If I enjoyed that match, noticed an improvement in survivor or killer gameplay from me or if I just had a cool moment during the match I guess.

  • As long as one survivor dies. Because I'm one person, and they are too. So I ended the game for one person.

  • Depends on my needs. If I'm low on bloodpoints, then lots of bloodpoints. If I get into a match with someone on my blacklist, then clearing their name is a win.

    Sometimes there's a Steve & a Leon in my games, they cannot escape.

  • Minimum 3k for a win.

  • 2k? I'll take it.

    3k? Good game, and if the last Survivor concedes and wasn't a p---k, they get the hatch most of the time.

    4k? Spectacular.

    Pip or two? That's ok too.


    Survivor: If I can escape either way, that's a win. If I can save a late hook so that they escape, especially if the Killer was overly hard on them, that's a win too, regardless of whether I make it out. If I did well enough to pip, I'm happy.

  • BE will tell you "If I learn something that's a win" something bull sh*t like that.

  • Pip and good amount of BP so probably 3K is a win for me

  • If I get hit on the hook without being toxic.

  • My win condition depends on the map I get and the killer I'm playing.

    For example, if I'm playing Legion or Clown or somebody and get The Game or Haddonfuck, then I'm gonna consider a win like six hooks or something.

  • Fun, that means cool chases and mindgames and fun interactions with the survivors, that means back and forth gameplay or trying to avoide flashlight saves etc.

    Sometimes also 12 hooks.

  • Fun or 32 000 bps.

    Usually matchmaking needs to be so I'm on the edge of my seat.

  • The salt in the chat after each game

  • Did I get some good moves and moments? If the answere is "yes" then it is a win in my book. A good and clean chainsaw around a loop with Bubba, a good stalk with Ghostface or just being everytwhere and disrupting survivors as Wraith.

    Did I get 4 stacks of BBQ? If the answere is yes then it was a win for me. I like my BBQ game.

    4 kills are nice, 12 hooks are nice but they do not give me that much fun. I play for good moments and if it does not please the entity then so be it.

  • 3k or 4k 12 hooks is not fun to go for imo

  • for killer, no one leaves after all 5 gens are done

    for survivor, 3+ escapes

  • 3k or more is a win. 2k a draw. 1k or less a loss. I do not care about the amount of hooks I get.

  • @Gwinty said:

    Did I get some good moves and moments? If the answere is "yes" then it is a win in my book. A good and clean chainsaw around a loop with Bubba, a good stalk with Ghostface or just being everytwhere and disrupting survivors as Wraith.

    Did I get 4 stacks of BBQ? If the answere is yes then it was a win for me. I like my BBQ game.

    4 kills are nice, 12 hooks are nice but they do not give me that much fun. I play for good moments and if it does not please the entity then so be it.

    👍️

  • 0-4 hooks 0-1kills- Lose

    5-8 hooks 2 kills- Tie

    9-12 hooks 3-4 kills- Win

  • For me it's all about kills. 2-2 is a draw otherwise 4-0, 3-1 in kills is a killer win while 1-3, 0-4 is survivors win. If you die as survivor but the other three escaped your team won. Just like you can have a bad match as a footballplayer and still win because of your teammates saving the day.