Hillbilly buff when?
Seriously, can you like increase the overheat limit base kit? Or just remove it all together? I feel like I can't mindgame pallets anymore without the chainsaw literally overheating then having to resort to m1. Who wants to play a chainsaw killer who has to use his hammer instead? I'd rather learn to use the chainsaw then resort to what every killer has which is the m1 basic attack. I'd rather have fun then play like every other killer. He's far more interesting then Leatherface in the fact that he can curve. Pinnacle for balance, yet destroyed what wasn't even a problem.
Comments
If they do this, people will not buy Oni or Blight. Money talks.
Yes people would still buy those killers. They wouldn't just immediately drop them for Billy.
Hillbilly is about as important to the devs as console optimisation
Blight needs 2 hits, Oni is starting weak. Billy was so good before nerf. Map mobility, one-hit...
It really feels like it sometimes. I just wanna enjoy the killer again, I don't even care for the addons being looked at, I just wanna have fun again.
..... What?
With his addons he was.
That's what i'm saying, BHVR ain't hurting for money at all.
Honestly, with the amount of players that just sit and rev the chainsaw constantly while chasing you shows the overheat feature isn't doing what it's supposed to do. Very rare for a Billy or Bubba to M1. Just one instant down after instant down after chasing you.
For both Billy and Bubba, they should have to refill their chainsaws for gas after so much use. Introduce some tactics to it. And this is coming from a killer main. Because as it is, especially with Billy, the matches just devolve into instant down after instant down and overheating never does anything. At least with Bubba, he has to have charges, but still. Both of them refilling for fuel at lockers while keeping the overheating and charges on their saws will help with the much overuse of revving that overheating and charges were supposed to help with.
Honestly, I don't know how people are still complaining for a buff when the exact same thing as before is still happening. Like seriously, so you can't rev your chainsaw infinitely anymore. That's good. You shouldn't be able to.
I just want the overheat thing reversed. I'm not even interested in playing him, I barely did before, I just want to go against him again. I legit see him less than twins and hag. And uhh I would rather see him than twins or hag
It's not about revving infinitely at all. It's about fun.
I never see him anymore either. Wish I did.
Billy wasn't considered overpowered before he gained an overheat function. He gained a penalty for seemingly no reason (in fact, it was just to stop very specific, low skill builds for Billy). Giving him more penalties and limitations would make him so weak he'd might as well not be in the game, as it would drop his pick-rate to the point of virtually nobody playing him.
Both can be bought with shards.
Blight has better mobility than Billy, since he can navigate maps better than just basically going in a straight line.
Oni does have one of the most broken powers in the game, that's why he needs to build it up.
Billy was only really good with his broken add-ons, his base kit was totally fine.
Ouch... The consoles must be insulted to be put in the same tier as billy.
You forgot to mention their positives and only negatives, Oni has a weak start up game but has the best slugging power in the game
Blight can only 2 hit without add-ons but his maneuverability beats all of the killers as his power can be used at any time
Billy had high mobility and one shot downs, however this did come at a cost of him being punished for hitting walls and if he missed his chainsaw
All 3 of these killers require high skill, Billy was strong back then yes but Oni was and is always going to be a better Billy
im offended that people try to compare billy and oni. oni is actually cool, billy is gross. billy does not compete with oni in anything
The harsh truth nobody wants to admit is that Billy needs a buff to his chainsaw charge time. Or at least give old Primer Bulb and Spark Plug back without stacking. His current charge time is a joke and only punishes greedy survivors who don't know the right time to drop pallets or abuse a window loop. Without Bambozlee you might as well turn him into a M1 killer who moves at 230% between chases.
Blight and Oni are way much better killers because their powers have very minimal charge times. Oni even has an addon that halves his charge time without penalty. Meanwhile the devs think a minimal buff to his charge time through an addon should give him a penalty of being 110%, ridiculous.
His rev charging time has to be reduced a little, it takes so much time for a survivor to find somewhere to dodge the chainsaw...
I don't even remember when was the last time I got chainsawed... Each time I meet a Billy, it's a 5 gen chase....
Honestly, this.
I barely even played Billy before his nerf, but it was so damn nice to play against him. Now, he is easily one of the rarest killers to go against.