Infinite Tier 3 Myers

Comments

  • @JordanMalicious said:

    Stop.

    Sincerely,

    Me.

    Stop feeding him stalk then πŸ˜‚

  • That one isn’t even that threatening if you don’t heal. He spends too much time stalking and you save so much time not healing.

  • To be fair, it's not hard to get there. Especially if you run a J Myers Memorial. Tombstone Piece is bullshit though.

  • Tombstone Piece > Infinite Myers.

  • Who said it's me. Maybe it's my potato teammates πŸ₯”.

  • Just use no mither.

    Ez counter

  • @theplaggg said:

    Just use no mither.

    Ez counter

    Genius move. I knew I could count on you Vommy Mommy. 😜

  • Myers add ons are bull but they are fun

  • Just loop him, he's still just M1 killer. It's basically playing against plague without option to clease.

  • @Bonquiqui414 said:

    That one isn’t even that threatening if you don’t heal. He spends too much time stalking and you save so much time not healing.

    I wish my random teammates don't heal against infinite T3 Myers.

    I don't know the reason they do, especially since I play in red ranks (where I expect people to have a basic knowledge about the game, like not wasting time healing when we're exposed).

    But I had people who insisted to heal against NOED and Devour Hope as well. Maybe we should have the status effect on the middle of the screen, bigger size, and lights. Easy to spot.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2335601#Comment_2335601

    To be fair, it's not hard to get there. Especially if you run a J Myers Memorial. Tombstone Piece is bullshit though.

    Yeah but it still takes some time.

    Unfortunately what i see happen a lot is survivors just stay where they are and think nothing will happen.

    And then it turns out he has infinite T3 and then they lose their minds and talk about how stupid that add on is

  • @JordanMalicious said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2335601#Comment_2335601

    Who said it's me. Maybe it's my potato teammates πŸ₯”.

    Than why direct it to the Myers instead of to the dumb survivors? πŸ˜‰

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2335612#Comment_2335612

    I wish my random teammates don't heal against infinite T3 Myers.

    I don't know the reason they do, especially since I play in red ranks (where I expect people to have a basic knowledge about the game, like not wasting time healing when we're exposed).

    But I had people who insisted to heal against NOED and Devour Hope as well. Maybe we should have the status effect on the middle of the screen, bigger size, and lights. Easy to spot.

    Hahahaha that's the same question that goes through my mind as well.

    Sure it's nice you are full health but for what?

    Sure you might make a little less noise, but i see a lot of survivors doing it who have dead hard.

    Like why?

    Why not stay injured and increase to odds in your favour?πŸ˜‚

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2335641#Comment_2335641

    Than why direct it to the Myers instead of to the dumb survivors? πŸ˜‰

    Because it's easier to speak with killers lol πŸ˜… The post was meant to be sarcastic, but you are right. I suppose the main culprit that makes Infinite T3 Myers good is potato survivors. At least before taking the killers skill into account. Last Infinite T3 Myers I played against was a PC player, prestige 3, had over 3k hours. He wasn't messing about πŸ˜‚

  • I see we have another person who despises Plague.

  • How fast is myers at tier 3 again?

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I see we have another person who despises Plague.

    Yeah I don’t get why you would be complaining about a killer who has to waste like 30 seconds stalking to get a 1 shot when Bubba just gets a 1 shot that’s arguably better straight on spawning in. Especially with double chili.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    How fast is myers at tier 3 again?

    The same speed he is at T2, 4.6m/s

  • @JordanMalicious said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2335903#Comment_2335903

    Because it's easier to speak with killers lol πŸ˜… The post was meant to be sarcastic, but you are right. I suppose the main culprit that makes Infinite T3 Myers good is potato survivors. At least before taking the killers skill into account. Last Infinite T3 Myers I played against was a PC player, prestige 3, had over 3k hours. He wasn't messing about πŸ˜‚

    Maybe time for me to pick that one up again too.

    Last time i did it, it was with tombstone.

    Played it pretty normal with hooking, but little did they know i was keeping it at 99.

    I just waited till there were 2 gens left before I popped it, and the fun thing is that that is a scary build when you are using tinkerer 😬

  • It's kinda bullshit. Something that needs fixed if he ever gets a rework.

    He's like Pig. Weak but some incredibly broken add-ons.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2335615#Comment_2335615

    Yeah but it still takes some time.

    Unfortunately what i see happen a lot is survivors just stay where they are and think nothing will happen.

    And then it turns out he has infinite T3 and then they lose their minds and talk about how stupid that add on is

    Not that much really.

    @Lord_Tony said:

    How fast is myers at tier 3 again?

    The extended lunge is the thing that makes T3 Myers dangerous.

    @CashelP14 said:

    It's kinda bullshit. Something that needs fixed if he ever gets a rework.

    He's like Pig. Weak but some incredibly broken add-ons.

    What? Tampered timer is the only broken Pig addon. Even then you need Crate of Gears to truly make it broken.

    As for Myers, alot of his addons are terrible. His stalking movement speed and the Mirror/glass shard sets are useless. His only truly broken addon is Tombstone Piece.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2335612#Comment_2335612

    I wish my random teammates don't heal against infinite T3 Myers.

    I don't know the reason they do, especially since I play in red ranks (where I expect people to have a basic knowledge about the game, like not wasting time healing when we're exposed).

    But I had people who insisted to heal against NOED and Devour Hope as well. Maybe we should have the status effect on the middle of the screen, bigger size, and lights. Easy to spot.

    they might possibly not have iron will or maybe they could have For The People. never know.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2335900#Comment_2335900

    Not that much really.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336155#Comment_2336155

    The extended lunge is the thing that makes T3 Myers dangerous.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336387#Comment_2336387

    What? Tampered timer is the only broken Pig addon. Even then you need Crate of Gears to truly make it broken.

    As for Myers, alot of his addons are terrible. His stalking movement speed and the Mirror/glass shard sets are useless. His only truly broken addon is Tombstone Piece.

    They're broken combined. Crate of Gears, Tampered Timer and Jigsaw Piece in any pair is broken. Especially if you bring a big map like Midwitch. This is all if you don't get pushed off a box somehow.

    Yes Tombstone piece is the only truely broken one by itself but it's always run with Judieths Memorial. I also consider Infinite Tier 3 broken too. It's still an M1 killer but the vault speed and lunge range is something that shouldn't be overlooked. Like all add-ons they may not get use out it depending on circumstances.

  • Infinite tier 3 isn’t nearly as disgusting as the tombstone add ons. How are they still a thing?

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    Infinite tier 3 isn’t nearly as disgusting as the tombstone add ons. How are they still a thing?

    Because they'd have to rework achievements to change them. Honestly Judith's Tombstone is fine though. It's the Tombstone Piece that's the problem.

  • I got this charming message from a member of our lovely survivor community today after using infinite T3. I wouldn't mind...I only got 2 kills πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Screenshot_20210705-182524_PS App.jpg


  • Nah, they shouldn't stop. Infinite T3 is fun especially when you are like:

    "Wait, his T3 hasn't ended yet? How is this...Oh..."

  • Actual conversation between my friend and I, playing as a duo, from a game not that long ago (not 100% accurate, but pretty close):

    "I'm about ready to pop this gen. Where are you?"

    "Trying to hide from Myers. There's a Nea teabagging him at a pallet."

    "What?"

    "Yep -- she won't leave. He's just standing there, and she keeps teabagging."

    ** Tier 3 sound activates **

    "Welp ... thanks a lot, Nea." πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

    Sometimes, the killer or their power isn't the real problem.