Slugged a SWF They DC'D

InkedDesktop Screenshot 2021.07.01 - 17.43.10.17_LI.jpg

How you gonna get mad and DC after your bullying attempt fails xD??? For context I wanted to help let people get crowns since I see people complaining while getting as many BP as I can so I went to killer and had a spirit daily. They clicked flashlights at me to get my attention, they teabagged, they weren't bad survivors. They were a little annoying but still was going to let them live. After grabbing the Yun Jin that hid in the locker to heal I was going to drop her so she could save her team and they dc'd one by one. The Yun Jin I let go through hatch so if you see this post Yun Jin you know who you are, and GG hope you enjoy your crown :).

Edit: I assume they're SWF since they played so altruistically and kept lining up for flashlight saves. They were coordinated to say the least.

Comments

  • They bm'ed you and you are saying they aren't bad. They dc'ed to give a hatch I assume? And they complain about you playing a killer you want.

    I wouldn't spare anyone who bm'd, they don't deserve it.

  • Look I don't wanna pick and choose sides but you playing Spirit with filters + a res that stretched doesn't exactly make you out to be a saint.

  • @Shaped said:

    They bm'ed you and you are saying they aren't bad. They dc'ed to give a hatch I assume? And they complain about you playing a killer you want.

    I wouldn't spare anyone who bm'd, they don't deserve it.

    No the bmers dc'd. The Yun Jin was on console and seemed like she was just trying to play the game and get her crown and since she didn't dc I let her go since its what I wanted to do anyway.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Look I don't wanna pick and choose sides but you playing Spirit with filters + a res that stretched doesn't exactly make you out to be a saint.

    Where did you get stretched res from? I'm on an ultra wide screen but I don't play full screen. Even if I did. It looks shat and I can't even see full survivor bodies.

    Desktop Screenshot 2021.07.01 - 18.02.12.85.png


  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326642#Comment_2326642

    No the bmers dc'd. The Yun Jin was on console and seemed like she was just trying to play the game and get her crown and since she didn't dc I let her go since its what I wanted to do anyway.

    That was cool of you. Too bad they denied you points tho but they didn't got anything out of it either. Zero respect for people who bm and dc.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326648#Comment_2326648

    Where did you get stretched res from? I'm on an ultra wide screen but I don't play full screen. Even if I did. It looks shat and I can't even see full survivor bodies.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/G79IUXTEUIUR/desktop-screenshot-2021-07-01-18-02-12-85.png

    Where did I get it from? Oh idk maybe the fact the game is a square??

    image.png

    When you play on the normal (1920*1080) resolution, the game looks like this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGrwRSeWPOQ&t

    As a hint, this is a rectangle, not a square. However when you play on a form of stretched red and it goes back into 1920*1080 displays, it ends up looking like this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtq_1HPqknQ

    Which is a lot closer to a square, but not quite.

    Yours is... significantly higher than the 2nd clip. That's where I got it from (especially considering that even on ultrawide screens you can definitely have the game play in 1920*1080)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326656#Comment_2326656

    Where did I get it from? Oh idk maybe the fact the game is a square??

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/A588M35WOCU8/image.png

    When you play on the normal (1920*1080) resolution, the game looks like this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGrwRSeWPOQ&t

    As a hint, this is a rectangle, not a square. However when you play on a form of stretched red and it goes back into 1920*1080 displays, it ends up looking like this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtq_1HPqknQ

    Which is a lot closer to a square, but not quite.

    Yours is... significantly higher than the 2nd clip. That's where I got it from (especially considering that even on ultrawide screens you can definitely have the game play in 1920*1080)

    AH. I just play like this I looked into stretched res so I could play fullscreen but I'd have to make the screen the actually resolution and I didn't want to I enjoy doing other things while on hook or whatever. If this is stretched res then that explains a lot but not really my fault at this point. If I play full screen I only see half of the survivor and everything is zoomed for no reason so.

    Edit: In other words. They have ######### support for ultra wide screens and its the only game I can't play full screen and it ACTUALLY fits the game's look properly and I shouldn't have a lesser experience because of my monitor size. Can play cold war, apex, overwatch, single player games and legit everything else in my native res except dbd. Because DBD runs like ######### in that res without me going to low or med settings and even after that 30fps is my new thing.Sooo nah

  • Why do you people ruin Rin’s rep like that showing off your ego? She really doesn’t deserve that.

  • @GoodBoyKaru And I'm sure there are plenty of survivors that play with stretch res and filters.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/FYWAPBHPYVM9/inkeddesktop-screenshot-2021-07-01-17-43-10-17-li.jpg

    How you gonna get mad and DC after your bullying attempt fails xD??? For context I wanted to help let people get crowns since I see people complaining while getting as many BP as I can so I went to killer and had a spirit daily. They clicked flashlights at me to get my attention, they teabagged, they weren't bad survivors. They were a little annoying but still was going to let them live. After grabbing the Yun Jin that hid in the locker to heal I was going to drop her so she could save her team and they dc'd one by one. The Yun Jin I let go through hatch so if you see this post Yun Jin you know who you are, and GG hope you enjoy your crown :).

    Edit: I assume they're SWF since they played so altruistically and kept lining up for flashlight saves. They were coordinated to say the least.

    Who still does this in 2021?? Cringe. Sorry you had to deal with that.

  • @GannTM said:

    Why do you people ruin Rin’s rep like that showing off your ego? She really doesn’t deserve that.

    I was just playing her for a daily if you're referring to me.

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    @GoodBoyKaru And I'm sure there are plenty of survivors that play with stretch res and filters.

    I don't care. They allowed nvidia to enable it and this game is ugly af to me base. I refuse to play it as it comes its so dark and grainy and the grainy looks is the ugliest thing.

  • Decent players does not equal SWF.

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    @GoodBoyKaru And I'm sure there are plenty of survivors that play with stretch res and filters.

    Yes because the evil of one side justifies the use of it on the other doesn't it.

    If you stoop down to someone's level you are no better than them

  • @MrsGhostface said:

    Decent players does not equal SWF.

    Decent players would'nt be so altruistic to strangers like they were is what I said as why I think they were and the fact that all three of them dc'd one buy one after getting slugged. The one I let go didn't dc but friends that are salty talking ######### through discord would do that.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326780#Comment_2326780

    Yes because the evil of one side justifies the use of it on the other doesn't it.

    If you stoop down to someone's level you are no better than them

    My advice, stick to making BHVR stream summaries and let people play how they want.

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326897#Comment_2326897

    My advice, stick to making BHVR stream summaries and let people play how they want.

    Oh no how dare I comment that someone isn't in 100% the right when trying to call other players out for things oh how dare I-

    Your statement would be substantially more impactful if I could bring myself to care.

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326897#Comment_2326897

    My advice, stick to making BHVR stream summaries and let people play how they want.

    That is mean tbh.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Look I don't wanna pick and choose sides but you playing Spirit with filters + a res that stretched doesn't exactly make you out to be a saint.

    I was just thinking that this seems like a pot-kettle moment

  • They probably just assumed you were going to leave them all on the ground in which case can't blame them for giving at least one of them a chance to escape. You still got a lot of points it looks like. A lot of survivors assume (and rightly so) that the killer is going to be toxic in some way to them. Its hard to tell within the match and plus its all about perspective on what each person considers as fun or toxic. If you're interested in helping survivors get crowns or farm with them, I'd recommend m1 a crown spawn or generator when they're around so they get the message and won't assume you're out to get them.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326920#Comment_2326920

    Oh no how dare I comment that someone isn't in 100% the right when trying to call other players out for things oh how dare I-

    Your statement would be substantially more impactful if I could bring myself to care.

    LUL. And I see your fan club is in here attacking me also....and it seems that my statement was impactful because you responded back. Anyway I won't be responding any further as you have a Holier than thou attitude that make me utterly want to vomit.

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326924#Comment_2326924

    LUL. And I see your fan club is in here attacking me also....and it seems that my statement was impactful because you responded back. Anyway I won't be responding any further as you have a Holier than thou attitude that make me utterly want to vomit.

    How did I attacked you? I am just saying it is not nice to say that.

    And lol fan club. I disagree a lot of times with his views, even on this thread we had different opinions but you missed that obviously.

  • I honestly don't get it, disconnects are free wins when I am on killer. I feel bad for the survivors more than I feel personally afflicted.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    They probably just assumed you were going to leave them all on the ground in which case can't blame them for giving at least one of them a chance to escape. You still got a lot of points it looks like. A lot of survivors assume (and rightly so) that the killer is going to be toxic in some way to them. Its hard to tell within the match and plus its all about perspective on what each person considers as fun or toxic. If you're interested in helping survivors get crowns or farm with them, I'd recommend m1 a crown spawn or generator when they're around so they get the message and won't assume you're out to get them.

    Well I wanted points as if it were a real game too. They only got slugged because they were playing aggressively with all the blinding and clicking and going for saves as soon as I turned my back. Had they waited like 5 seconds they'd have seen that I was letting them go.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2327003#Comment_2327003

    Well I wanted points as if it were a real game too. They only got slugged because they were playing aggressively with all the blinding and clicking and going for saves as soon as I turned my back. Had they waited like 5 seconds they'd have seen that I was letting them go.

    They could've had a bad match or two before yours. Survivors often get in really bad moods when they go up against sweaty killers. If anything it puts them on edge and they're very weary to trust the killer. I don't think they meant any ill will towards you. Survivors can only communicate with the killer in so many ways. A flashlight flick isn't always done to troll you.

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326924#Comment_2326924

    LUL. And I see your fan club is in here attacking me also....and it seems that my statement was impactful because you responded back. Anyway I won't be responding any further as you have a Holier than thou attitude that make me utterly want to vomit.

    My... Fan club? Lmao so my friends aren't allowed to click on the same thread as me?? Plus Shaped and I barely know each other

    My holier than thou attitude only comes out when people deserve it honey x

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326924#Comment_2326924

    LUL. And I see your fan club is in here attacking me also....and it seems that my statement was impactful because you responded back. Anyway I won't be responding any further as you have a Holier than thou attitude that make me utterly want to vomit.

    I read this in a British villain accent.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2327499#Comment_2327499

    This was funnier than it had any right to be.

    Edit:Also try french villain accents and German villain accent's

    Thank lol.

  • Weird flex, but okay.

  • Why did you black your name on the summary box but not on the top right of your screenshot

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326691#Comment_2326691

    AH. I just play like this I looked into stretched res so I could play fullscreen but I'd have to make the screen the actually resolution and I didn't want to I enjoy doing other things while on hook or whatever. If this is stretched res then that explains a lot but not really my fault at this point. If I play full screen I only see half of the survivor and everything is zoomed for no reason so.

    Edit: In other words. They have ######### support for ultra wide screens and its the only game I can't play full screen and it ACTUALLY fits the game's look properly and I shouldn't have a lesser experience because of my monitor size. Can play cold war, apex, overwatch, single player games and legit everything else in my native res except dbd. Because DBD runs like ######### in that res without me going to low or med settings and even after that 30fps is my new thing.Sooo nah

    GUYS, it just LOOKS better. OK?

  • @nursewannabe said:

    Why did you black your name on the summary box but not on the top right of your screenshot

    lmao I missed that the second time. First time I had them all one color but decided to do diff colors and just forgot.

  • ######### is that res?

    And then they claim it doesnt give you an advantage.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326656#Comment_2326656

    Where did I get it from? Oh idk maybe the fact the game is a square??

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/A588M35WOCU8/image.png

    When you play on the normal (1920*1080) resolution, the game looks like this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGrwRSeWPOQ&t

    As a hint, this is a rectangle, not a square. However when you play on a form of stretched red and it goes back into 1920*1080 displays, it ends up looking like this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtq_1HPqknQ

    Which is a lot closer to a square, but not quite.

    Yours is... significantly higher than the 2nd clip. That's where I got it from (especially considering that even on ultrawide screens you can definitely have the game play in 1920*1080)

    Um...i play on a 40-inch flatscreen with brightness turned up and mine is square.

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    @GoodBoyKaru And I'm sure there are plenty of survivors that play with stretch res and filters.

    Of course. Does that make anything better? Using a res like this is scummy as hell, no matter which side.

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/262719/slugged-a-swf-they-dcd

    Who still does this in 2021?? Cringe. Sorry you had to deal with that.

    first time i agree with you.

  • @Ruma said:

    ######### is that res?

    And then they claim it doesnt give you an advantage.

    Even if it does its a resolution setting. No other game has a community that complains about resolutions and no other game tries to stop you from using certain resolutions so hard. In my case I don't have a choice with this or playing full screen but fps is ######### and its way worse than just playing windowed because it zooms in on the survivor so instead of seeing the standard full bodied survivor and everything I'd normally see it zooms and I see half my survivor and its just weird and not all that playable. Haven't seen it with killer but it'd not be a problem if they properly supported it instead of whatever it is now.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326780#Comment_2326780

    I don't care. They allowed nvidia to enable it and this game is ugly af to me base. I refuse to play it as it comes its so dark and grainy and the grainy looks is the ugliest thing.

    Are you seriously claiming it looks better with your setup?

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326792#Comment_2326792

    Are you seriously claiming it looks better with your setup?

    Better to me. Some things are too bright but I don't mind its only ever an issue on the cornfield maps where I can't see aura's that well.

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328359#Comment_2328359

    Even if it does its a resolution setting. No other game has a community that complains about resolutions and no other game tries to stop you from using certain resolutions so hard. In my case I don't have a choice with this or playing full screen but fps is ######### and its way worse than just playing windowed because it zooms in on the survivor so instead of seeing the standard full bodied survivor and everything I'd normally see it zooms and I see half my survivor and its just weird and not all that playable. Haven't seen it with killer but it'd not be a problem if they properly supported it instead of whatever it is now.

    All these games are not DBD.

  • They weren't necessarily mad, maybe they just wanted to let their buddy get hatch. I"m not saying that's okay, but that might have been it. And if clicking a flashlight is bullying, you probably should play another game.

  • Doesn't matter its not a competitive game people play this to have fun and enjoy a horror game. All pc players can do stretched res and if you're gonna complain so much about advantages PC shouldn't be crossplay with console to begin with considering they can barely keep 20-30 fps and stutter every 30 seconds. Not to mention the ######### show it must be on the Switch. Advantage or not it doesn't matter because in the end your escape is based on your own skill vs killer skill and your team. I don't escape or 4k every game and I doubt anyone with stretched res does.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    They weren't necessarily mad, maybe they just wanted to let their buddy get hatch. I"m not saying that's okay, but that might have been it. And if clicking a flashlight is bullying, you probably should play another game.

    It doesn't really bother me but since a lot of people are bothered by it I just called it bullying also they weren't letting them get anything because I grabbed her from locker and then they all dc'd one by one. Then let her get hatch since she was going for a crown and didn't dc

  • He even said it already himself..

    Cant believe people seriously try to use this excuse..

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326863#Comment_2326863

    Decent players would'nt be so altruistic to strangers like they were is what I said as why I think they were and the fact that all three of them dc'd one buy one after getting slugged. The one I let go didn't dc but friends that are salty talking ######### through discord would do that.

    I'm very altruistic. I regularly run a couple of perks solely to benefit my teammates and I'm a solo survivor. But I agree the DCs means it was probably a SWF.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326911#Comment_2326911

    I'm very altruistic. I regularly run a couple of perks solely to benefit my teammates and I'm a solo survivor. But I agree the DCs means it was probably a SWF.

    Thank you.. I don't often run the perks to help teammates anymore, but I usually try to save everyone because you never know if the killer is camping or not until you get there or if they'll even play the moment correctly to get you or both hooked so I usually try anyway.