What is the point of those "Farming offering", if you are getting matched vs tryhard killers ...

literally every single time.

Безымянный.png

And there is nothing you can do? Those 2 disconnected players were cause they were tunnelled by this killer who then was harassing us in a post match chat about how idiotic we are and how funny it was to troll it for us not getting points.


Like I don't really get it why you have to suffer from this.

Comments

  • @Laurie268 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2324978#Comment_2324978

    Why do act like it’s your duty to protect all killers. Are you their lawyer? There are killers that tunnel deliberately during the event so the survivor only gets 5k base points. They only care about the bloodpoints they get.

    A) Why do survivors always claim to have psychic knowledge of a killers strategy motivation?

    B) With all due respect, you can't complain about players on opposite sides caring about their own game. It's "Dead By Daylight", not "Campfire Kumbaya Simulator".

  • I played one game against a toxic Bubba, his 1st down DC'd, I had a small chase with him after and he downed me, shook his head at me, and hit me on hook over and over till death, whatever, it happens. He can enjoy his measly 15k he finished the match with. Move on to my next game, was absolutely tunneled to death by a Pyramid Head. Him and I were the only two that offered up cakes... And the reason why I was tunneled was because none of my teammates took any aggro for me. Only one other survivor was hooked because he lost me after a BT hit, had I not had BT I would've been rehooked immediately. My point is...this stuff happens, but we're currently getting a ton of points, so I'm big chilling. Can't get tilted over this kind of stuff. On a normal day I'd go play something else, but the BPs are worth it lol. Farming is absolutely boring, play like normal and you'll get some decent point rewards.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2324869#Comment_2324869

    I run Prove Thy Self, but I do it for the points since completing a gen gives you ######### for points.

    By itself, the perk is fine, but coupled with Anniversary Toolbox and BNP, that's just a genrush.

  • @Kaitsja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326292#Comment_2326292

    By itself, the perk is fine, but coupled with Anniversary Toolbox and BNP, that's just a genrush.

    Agreed. I personally almost never bring toolboxes.

  • @Raptoriutz said:

    literally every single time.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0G857U75G1F8/png.png

    And there is nothing you can do? Those 2 disconnected players were cause they were tunnelled by this killer who then was harassing us in a post match chat about how idiotic we are and how funny it was to troll it for us not getting points.

    Like I don't really get it why you have to suffer from this.

    TIL using Nemesis/Iron Grasp/Blood echo is try harding.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326459#Comment_2326459

    It's because during the 2018 Hallowed Blight some survivors would suicide immediately after collecting the serum, and their selfishness has screwed the rest of us over ever since. All of the events since then have required survivors to escape if they want to keep the event item they found in the match. It sucks.

    So what? Just because people want to get a free cosmetic, they create rules where they actually can't obtain? How about killers finding it and then if you kill all 4 survivors, you get it too instead of "you find and can pretty much afk while survivors HAVE to SURVIVE"?


    Would be fair to me. If we are following this logic.

  • @Damarus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2324696#Comment_2324696

    HA! Don't tell me that. I got hooked twice while I was afk just yesterday, to a match that shouldn't even have been a thing as I had hit UNREADY before moving to another room. Got back and I was on second hook, to a guy who then proceeded to tunnel me again. The average dips**ts of this game's community, what can you do about them?

    What do you expect? Killers get annoying notifications that your afk so it can be very distracting if your afk. Its not the killers fault.

  • There are some killers out there that just want to ruin any fun possible for survivors, even while an event is going on. I have been trying to play killer in a fun way, getting some points, but letting the survivors live, so they can get crowns. I played a match as Hag, got some points, at the end survivors were happy and I was too. But then I played a match as Doctor, trying to do the same thing, only to have 4 survivors with flashlights, trying to blind me all the time, so I decided to play normally and ended up killing 3 out of the 4. So, killers can be evil, but sometimes it's survivors that make them like that.

  • @Iliketoplaykiller said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2325027#Comment_2325027

    What do you expect? Killers get annoying notifications that your afk so it can be very distracting if your afk. Its not the killers fault.

    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA This has got the be the lamest excuse for someone being toxic. Can't believe what you just had the courage to post

  • @Damarus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328946#Comment_2328946

    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA This has got the be the lamest excuse for someone being toxic. Can't believe what you just had the courage to post

    Back in the day, some survivors could actually get stuck at the start. The only way to free them was to hit and hook them.

    Also, on a strategic level, it's not the killer's job to play worse to compensate for AFKs, DCs, or suicides.

  • @Fog_King said:

    There are some killers out there that just want to ruin any fun possible for survivors, even while an event is going on. I have been trying to play killer in a fun way, getting some points, but letting the survivors live, so they can get crowns. I played a match as Hag, got some points, at the end survivors were happy and I was too. But then I played a match as Doctor, trying to do the same thing, only to have 4 survivors with flashlights, trying to blind me all the time, so I decided to play normally and ended up killing 3 out of the 4. So, killers can be evil, but sometimes it's survivors that make them like that.

    Yeah, had a Tapp try my patience. On the third flash, that was that, he is getting face camped. No remorse. I let everyone else go, though. I would have slugged them if they dared deny me my SEASONED detective. But I think they got the picture.

1 2 ›