Which killers are the most powerful to face camp with?

One friend says bubba another likes hag with traps all around or doc/clown to interrupt the unhooks. Any favorites for or ideas from others?

Comments

  • I mean why would you ever, I'd honestly just get bored af unless its like 1hook and all the gens are done

  • @kazoie1 said:

    I mean why would you ever, I'd honestly just get bored af unless its like 1hook and all the gens are done

    It's even more fun when noed kicks in and the person on the hook panics🤣 blame your teammates for gen rushing harder

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Why bother playing killer when you could get the same experience by just standing in the corner of a room?

    The game needs killers🤑

  • @latinfla4 said:

    One friend says bubba another likes hag with traps all around or doc/clown to interrupt the unhooks. Any favorites for or ideas from others?

    How about getting good at the game and not setting out to make it a bad time for other players? I’d start there.

  • Bubba is best camper in game. Put NOED on your build and now you have easy 2 kills.

    But camping is not fun, so i think learn play normal killer gameplay.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/261975/which-killers-are-the-most-fun-to-face-camp-with

    How about getting good at the game and not setting out to make it a bad time for other players? I’d start there.

    I have fun those cocky tbaggers might not🤣

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    myers is fun when 2 people get close and you pop the tier 3:)

    Especially with the addons for instant mori🤣

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Bubba is best camper in game. Put NOED on your build and now you have easy 2 kills.

    But camping is not fun, so i think learn play normal killer gameplay.

    But my dailies are sacrifices and moris...got to make the quota😉

  • Bubba or demo all the way.

    I see camping Bubbas disappear off kindred and I know I'm in for a great time. It isn't even annoying at this point its just funny and cute.

  • Bubba is the best camper, especially if he manages to get a poor soul into the basement.

    Trapper with Bloody Coil is great if he gets someone in a shack basement, I'd put him above hag only with this red add-on.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2320485#Comment_2320485

    But my dailies are sacrifices and moris...got to make the quota😉

    Well i am not supporting camp because it is boring but i am camping only when i am drinking coffee. It is so hard playing game when you drinking. So i am chilling with survivor who is on hook. Bubba is best killer for that.

    Why people hates Bubba so much :)

  • Definitely Bubba. Although Basement Trapper is pretty neat. Fortifying the basement into a death trap is great. Even better when survivors think DS will save them, then run right into a trap.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2320498#Comment_2320498

    Well i am not supporting camp because it is boring but i am camping only when i am drinking coffee. It is so hard playing game when you drinking. So i am chilling with survivor who is on hook. Bubba is best killer for that.

    Why people hates Bubba so much :)

    Do you use any specific perks while you drink with bubba

  • @ryzen0849 said:

    Definitely Bubba. Although Basement Trapper is pretty neat. Fortifying the basement into a death trap is great. Even better when survivors think DS will save them, then run right into a trap.

    I love hitting the player with borrowed time and they use the speed burst to vault the window into a trap🤣

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2320510#Comment_2320510

    I love hitting the player with borrowed time and they use the speed burst to vault the window into a trap🤣

    Having traps actually work instead of just being Machete Man is amazing

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2320506#Comment_2320506

    Do you use any specific perks while you drink with bubba

    Agitation + Insidious + Iron Grasp + NOED

  • @ryzen0849 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2320539#Comment_2320539

    Having traps actually work instead of just being Machete Man is amazing

    It is the best feeling and even more when you use padded traps and tell them that when you get salty comments in the end game chat🤣

  • @latinfla4 said:

    One friend says bubba another likes hag with traps all around or doc/clown to interrupt the unhooks. Any favorites for or ideas from others?

    Bubba is A tier, hag is a close second, docs good and clown. Your friend didnt steer you wrong.

    Billy if youre decent with him but not as good as bubba.

    Legion is interesting, if theyre hook bombing you can injure everyone quickly but you have to deal with fatigue, only really helps at egc far from exit gate.

    Something nobody expects: doc + starstruck + iron grasp + agitation + stbfl + double calm.

    Basement trapper of course is classic: run a bag and bloody coil + agitation + stbfl + iron grasp + starstruck. Get someone in the basement, cover every exit point.

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/261975/which-killers-are-the-most-fun-to-face-camp-with

    Bubba is A tier, hag is a close second, docs good and clown. Your friend didnt steer you wrong.

    Billy if youre decent with him but not as good as bubba.

    Legion is interesting, if theyre hook bombing you can injure everyone quickly but you have to deal with fatigue, only really helps at egc far from exit gate.

    Something nobody expects: doc + starstruck + iron grasp + agitation + stbfl + double calm.

    Basement trapper of course is classic: run a bag and bloody coil + agitation + stbfl + iron grasp + starstruck. Get someone in the basement, cover every exit point.

    That doc build is one I must abuse...thank you 😎. On a side note key users seem to panic more when you face camp thier friends and become more altruistic🤣

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2320564#Comment_2320564

    That doc build is one I must abuse...thank you 😎. On a side note key users seem to panic more when you face camp thier friends and become more altruistic🤣

    Yeah they wont expect basement doc with starstruck lol

  • Hag is the most fun because you get to do arts and crafts while you wait for them to leave.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    One friend says bubba another likes hag with traps all around or doc/clown to interrupt the unhooks. Any favorites for or ideas from others?

    I think its PH because even tho he is looking upwards on his screen, his head doesnt actually moves vertically from third person view.

  • I wouldn't know, I usually spend my time playing the game.

  • "WHICH KILLERS ARE THE MOST FUN TO FACE CAMP WITH?"

    I would change the title to:

    "WHICH KILLERS ARE THE MOST Powerful TO FACE CAMP WITH?"

    Since I don't have fun camping. Camping is just something I do when I get frustrated, pissed of with a survivor or when all gens are done and there is the best option to get some kill.

    More powerfull option are Bubba, Hag, Piramid Head and Good Old Poor Nerfed Billy.

  • Oni can also give a good facecamp if you have his power up. Huntress as well if you have hatchets, you can hatchet people when they enter your sight lines, or deny your prey from escaping if they get the save off.

  • If you really want to troll, which is what you are really asking, why bother hooking them? Slug one with bubba then just stand over him/her with revving chainsaw. Takes 4 minutes to bleed out. It makes everyone mad, inflates your ego which apparently is dependent on a game, and isn't against the rules since the Devs dont want to limit your choices in how to play. Trifecta of trolling right there

  • @latinfla4 said:

    One friend says bubba another likes hag with traps all around or doc/clown to interrupt the unhooks. Any favorites for or ideas from others?

    Nothing beats a good Basement camping Insidious Bubba.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/261975/which-killers-are-the-most-fun-to-face-camp-with

    How about getting good at the game and not setting out to make it a bad time for other players? I’d start there.

    One time I actually agree with ya. I get killers that camp a hook if everyone is near it and its end game trying to secure a kill or trying to snowball, but if you are just going to face camp at the start of a match and just sit there until match is over, then that is why most people don't like killer players in general.


    @latinfla4 said:

    One friend says bubba another likes hag with traps all around or doc/clown to interrupt the unhooks. Any favorites for or ideas from others?

    The survivor rule book does not exist but why would you queue up into a game just to sit in front of someone on-hook while you can do something else better outside of dead by daylight. Even as a Killer main that is just boring and unfun, waste of time just to make survivor's experience bad even if they did not do anything bad to you and just face camping some survivor who wants to play the game and have fun


    [Edit] Only camping I don't mind is Chest/Basement defender Bubba since most cases it's just the survivor's fault for willing to go in the basement or if the Killer is just trying to do an Archive Challenge or achievement then I don't mind being killed since means they won't have to suffer to do it in the future.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    I wouldn't know, I usually spend my time playing the game.

    But pinata simulator is fun and stress relieving 😁

  • @PanicSquid said:

    Oni can also give a good facecamp if you have his power up. Huntress as well if you have hatchets, you can hatchet people when they enter your sight lines, or deny your prey from escaping if they get the save off.

    I saw dowsey denying hooks with hatchets on his killer hardcore plays...very powerful. Oni is fun activate power right before 2nd stage and panic ensues🤣

  • When it comes to camping, Bubba is KING

  • @baron said:

    If you really want to troll, which is what you are really asking, why bother hooking them? Slug one with bubba then just stand over him/her with revving chainsaw. Takes 4 minutes to bleed out. It makes everyone mad, inflates your ego which apparently is dependent on a game, and isn't against the rules since the Devs dont want to limit your choices in how to play. Trifecta of trolling right there

    Watch everyone try to rescue for the heal🤣 might be just as fun with pig 🤣

  • Bubba

    Why is this even a question?