This is number one bullshit

So if you are survivor main it was already slow to stack up bloodpoints but after the update its even harder to escape with the changes yeah it supposed to be hard to escape but at least they could give more bloodpoints for survivors for doing other stuff then to balance things out but well.. just bit frustrating imo

Comments

  • Just break the hooks.

  • I really don't find it hard to escape, but if you want bloodpoints, do what i did, buy Feng's chapter (i don't remember the chapter name) and play Doctor, that's what i do when i want to farm bloodpoints

  • My main issue with the changes is that the healing changes made the game a lot more boring. With sloppy butcher and coulrophobia, I just want to ######### die

  • SIX said:

    I really don't find it hard to escape, but if you want bloodpoints, do what i did, buy Feng's chapter (i don't remember the chapter name) and play Doctor, that's what i do when i want to farm bloodpoints

    Thanks for the tip but I only like to play survivor
  • @Chi said:
    My main issue with the changes is that the healing changes made the game a lot more boring. With sloppy butcher and coulrophobia, I just want to [BAD WORD] die

    How long does it take if you find another Survivor to heal you?

  • @Orion said:

    @Chi said:
    My main issue with the changes is that the healing changes made the game a lot more boring. With sloppy butcher and coulrophobia, I just want to [BAD WORD] die

    How long does it take if you find another Survivor to heal you?

    I don't run self-care anymore, if that is what you are implying? It takes a ######### ton of time to heal others and be healed.

  • Come on, it's really not that bad.

  • @Chi said:

    @Orion said:

    @Chi said:
    My main issue with the changes is that the healing changes made the game a lot more boring. With sloppy butcher and coulrophobia, I just want to [BAD WORD] die

    How long does it take if you find another Survivor to heal you?

    I don't run self-care anymore, if that is what you are implying? It takes a ######### ton of time to heal others and be healed.

    I wasn't implying anything, I was asking because I haven't had time to play DbD since the patch. See the question mark at the end of that sentence?

  • @Fishcat said:

    Thanks for the tip but I only like to play survivor

    And that's the problem.
    One sided point of view.

  • Orion said:

    Just break the hooks.

    Ive tried that too I suck and been having rrally bad teams lately maybe it gets better yesterday was able to escape plenty maybe its just one of those days I hope
  • Wolf74 said:

    @Fishcat said:

    Thanks for the tip but I only like to play survivor

    And that's the problem.
    One sided point of view.

    Ive played killer too but enjoy playing survivor
  • @Fishcat said:
    Ive tried that too I suck and been having rrally bad teams lately maybe it gets better yesterday was able to escape plenty maybe its just one of those days I hope

    Break totems, break hooks, search chests, fix generators, rescue people off hooks, use maps, use offerings... Plenty of things can get you BP, but you do have to survive to get the biggest BP bonus. I recommend you learn how to play stealthily so that you won't be reliant on your team.

  • @Chi said:
    My main issue with the changes is that the healing changes made the game a lot more boring. With sloppy butcher and coulrophobia, I just want to [BAD WORD] die

    put on distressing and offer the game and it's troll city. games last too long.

  • 4 S E C O N D S
    S
    E
    C
    O
    N
    D
    S

  • this game got one-sided, i can't take this anymore, when u get tunneled, it's already over because you can't hide or run to a freakin pallet because there are like 3 pallets in the whole map ....
  • @yeet said:
    4 S E C O N D S
    S
    E
    C
    O
    N
    D
    S

    Self-Care.

  • @Orion said:

    @yeet said:
    4 S E C O N D S
    S
    E
    C
    O
    N
    D
    S

    Self-Care.

    take a medkit

  • @ipochet said:
    this game got one-sided, i can't take this anymore, when u get tunneled, it's already over because you can't hide or run to a freakin pallet because there are like 3 pallets in the whole map ....

    The minimum, guaranteed number of pallets in every map is between 15 and 20. You can hide if you know what you're doing, so I think we've found the problem.

  • @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:
    4 S E C O N D S
    S
    E
    C
    O
    N
    D
    S

    Self-Care.

    take a medkit

    I don't even take Self-Care. I'm just explaining why some people might have a problem with it.

  • @Orion said:

    @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:
    4 S E C O N D S
    S
    E
    C
    O
    N
    D
    S

    Self-Care.

    take a medkit

    I don't even take Self-Care. I'm just explaining why some people might have a problem with it.

    self care still needs to be gutted anyway

  • Orion said:

    @Fishcat said:
    Ive tried that too I suck and been having rrally bad teams lately maybe it gets better yesterday was able to escape plenty maybe its just one of those days I hope

    Break totems, break hooks, search chests, fix generators, rescue people off hooks, use maps, use offerings... Plenty of things can get you BP, but you do have to survive to get the biggest BP bonus. I recommend you learn how to play stealthily so that you won't be reliant on your team.

    Can’t believe I’m saying this but @Orion is right , there are plenty of other ways to get points and sabo got a pretty significant buff along with it all, if you feel like healing yourself takes too long run bond instead of self care, remember they can heal you faster than you can heal yourself and if you have time to heal up after a chase then you have time to find a teammate 
  • @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:
    4 S E C O N D S
    S
    E
    C
    O
    N
    D
    S

    Self-Care.

    take a medkit

    I don't even take Self-Care. I'm just explaining why some people might have a problem with it.

    self care still needs to be gutted anyway

    No, it doesn't. The problem with the possibility for endless heals is that there's no penalty for injuries. Maybe a Broken status effect that lasted longer the more times you were injured would make hits relevant.

  • @Orion said:

    @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:
    4 S E C O N D S
    S
    E
    C
    O
    N
    D
    S

    Self-Care.

    take a medkit

    I don't even take Self-Care. I'm just explaining why some people might have a problem with it.

    self care still needs to be gutted anyway

    No, it doesn't. The problem with the possibility for endless heals is that there's no penalty for injuries. Maybe a Broken status effect that lasted longer the more times you were injured would make hits relevant.

    or they could just make it finite

  • @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:
    4 S E C O N D S
    S
    E
    C
    O
    N
    D
    S

    Self-Care.

    take a medkit

    I don't even take Self-Care. I'm just explaining why some people might have a problem with it.

    self care still needs to be gutted anyway

    No, it doesn't. The problem with the possibility for endless heals is that there's no penalty for injuries. Maybe a Broken status effect that lasted longer the more times you were injured would make hits relevant.

    or they could just make it finite

    I was on that bandwagon for a while, but then I realized it'd just make healing itself a risk in the long run, and we don't want that. The way I said makes getting injured a risk in the long run, which we do want.

  • @Fishcat said:
    So if you are survivor main it was already slow to stack up bloodpoints but after the update its even harder to escape with the changes yeah it supposed to be hard to escape but at least they could give more bloodpoints for survivors for doing other stuff then to balance things out but well.. just bit frustrating imo

    Its only hard to escape if your team is intentionally screwing you over.

  • @Orion said:

    @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:
    4 S E C O N D S
    S
    E
    C
    O
    N
    D
    S

    Self-Care.

    take a medkit

    I don't even take Self-Care. I'm just explaining why some people might have a problem with it.

    self care still needs to be gutted anyway

    No, it doesn't. The problem with the possibility for endless heals is that there's no penalty for injuries. Maybe a Broken status effect that lasted longer the more times you were injured would make hits relevant.

    are you a killer main btw or surv ? see you on forum alot

  • @Jonathanskilz said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:

    @Orion said:

    @yeet said:
    4 S E C O N D S
    S
    E
    C
    O
    N
    D
    S

    Self-Care.

    take a medkit

    I don't even take Self-Care. I'm just explaining why some people might have a problem with it.

    self care still needs to be gutted anyway

    No, it doesn't. The problem with the possibility for endless heals is that there's no penalty for injuries. Maybe a Broken status effect that lasted longer the more times you were injured would make hits relevant.

    are you a killer main btw or surv ? see you on forum alot

    I play both, despite what some people may think and/or say.

  • i wish i could've send u my gameplay @Orion i'm a pretty good survivor, not the best one ... but it was just impossible to escape a tunneler with a really good headset and whispers on ps4....
  • @Fishcat said:
    So if you are survivor main it was already slow to stack up bloodpoints but after the update its even harder to escape with the changes yeah it supposed to be hard to escape but at least they could give more bloodpoints for survivors for doing other stuff then to balance things out but well.. just bit frustrating imo

    Its only hard to escape if your team is intentionally screwing you over.

    Not true some killers can be really good and some survivors may just be average like me not evyrone playing this game can be as good as you its not that simple
  • almost forgot to say, they patched alot but didn't patch when u end a game, to join back  because it keeps saying failed to join.... thats just trash 
  • @ipochet said:
    i wish i could've send u my gameplay @Orion i'm a pretty good survivor, not the best one ... but it was just impossible to escape a tunneler with a really good headset and whispers on ps4....

    Whispers is a whole different can of worms, and I don't know how console gameplay works.

  • @ipochet said:
    almost forgot to say, they patched alot but didn't patch when u end a game, to join back  because it keeps saying failed to join.... thats just trash 

    If you read the thread about it, they're having trouble reproducing the bug on their end, so it's not clear what's causing the problem.

    @Fishcat said:
    Not true some killers can be really good and some survivors may just be average like me not evyrone playing this game can be as good as you its not that simple

    That's why we improve ourselves.

  • My problem is also that I should use a headset as my wife is always talking when im playing or doing dishes or some ######### so it really messes with the audio a lot lol
  • Orion said:

    @ipochet said:
    almost forgot to say, they patched alot but didn't patch when u end a game, to join back  because it keeps saying failed to join.... thats just trash 

    If you read the thread about it, they're having trouble reproducing the bug on their end, so it's not clear what's causing the problem.

    @Fishcat said:
    Not true some killers can be really good and some survivors may just be average like me not evyrone playing this game can be as good as you its not that simple

    That's why we improve ourselves.

    Im trying my best believe me I might be a bit slow tho as im wasted often when I play 
  • well, i really enjoyed playing as a survivor... but i think some maps just have to get some adjustments or how do you say it... 
  • @Fishcat said:
    Im trying my best believe me I might be a bit slow tho as im wasted often when I play 

    I mean, you can't really complain about losing if you're "wasted", as you put it.

  • i play even better when i'm wasted tbh... but what i mentioned about the maps...Asylum is one of the maps that definetely need a change
  • Orion said:

    @Fishcat said:
    Im trying my best believe me I might be a bit slow tho as im wasted often when I play 

    I mean, you can't really complain about losing if you're "wasted", as you put it.

    Yeah I know what your saying but I still want my bloodpoints and I used to get away with it easier
  • @Fishcat said:
    Yeah I know what your saying but I still want my bloodpoints

    Then either play sober or do the stuff I mentioned.

  • @ipochet said:
    i play even better when i'm wasted tbh... but what i mentioned about the maps...Asylum is one of the maps that definetely need a change

    That's a different discussion altogether.

  • ipochet said:
    i play even better when i'm wasted tbh... but what i mentioned about the maps...Asylum is one of the maps that definetely need a change
    Me too but it depends being wasted needs balance too🤤
  • Orion said:

    @Fishcat said:
    Ive tried that too I suck and been having rrally bad teams lately maybe it gets better yesterday was able to escape plenty maybe its just one of those days I hope

    Break totems, break hooks, search chests, fix generators, rescue people off hooks, use maps, use offerings... Plenty of things can get you BP, but you do have to survive to get the biggest BP bonus. I recommend you learn how to play stealthily so that you won't be reliant on your team.

    Hook rescues can be little tricky too as it seems all the killers are camping the hooks non stop
  • @Fishcat said:
    Hook rescues can be little tricky too as it seems all the killers are camping the hooks non stop

    That's time you can spend fixing generators without a care in the world. Then you survive and get 5000 BP.

  • It's still overly easy to escape..like not even close to how hard it should be.

  • @ipochet said:
    i wish i could've send u my gameplay @Orion i'm a pretty good survivor, not the best one ... but it was just impossible to escape a tunneler with a really good headset and whispers on ps4....

    Usually tunneling happens when your team unhooks you too early / in front of the killer

    use iron will to remove injured sound

  • yet another whine thread by the same salt shaker.

    i solo at rank1 with no items or offerings, definitely not sober, high af, and i have no problems.

    when you have more experience at dbd you will not be making these threads.

    hilarious that people here told you to play both sides for perspective and you ignored their advice. this is why your opinion isnt taken seriously.


  • @ipochet said:
    this game got one-sided, i can't take this anymore, when u get tunneled, it's already over because you can't hide or run to a freakin pallet because there are like 3 pallets in the whole map ....

    Oh no Killers got a buff in this patch, must be one-sided.

    Remember there is 1 killer and 4 survivors. If you cannot escape/hide from the Killer you should be taken out.

    What do you want? The 1 Killer to be equal to 1 Survivor?

    Also a minimum of 15-20 pallets per match. Use Windows of Opportunity if its so hard for you to find them.

  • Dude if your wasted your motor functions are impaired slower reaction time try playing the game without drinking then see how you do or I dont know try killer and learn from.the survivors you chase
  • Fishcat said:

    @Fishcat said:
    So if you are survivor main it was already slow to stack up bloodpoints but after the update its even harder to escape with the changes yeah it supposed to be hard to escape but at least they could give more bloodpoints for survivors for doing other stuff then to balance things out but well.. just bit frustrating imo

    Its only hard to escape if your team is intentionally screwing you over.

    Not true some killers can be really good and some survivors may just be average like me not evyrone playing this game can be as good as you its not that simple
    Alright, when the game starts, camp generator (as survivor) and wait until either:
    1 the killer passes you and leaves
    2 a teammate is injured (or downed)

    By following the election two simply steps you reduce the odds that you'll be found first. Enjoy!
  • Survivors could definitely use like a 25% boost to their BPs. It's crazy how little BPs survivors earn. You could play an entire trial and play really well but your BPs say otherwise. That's why I refuse to grind BPs on survivor.

‹ 1 2