What's your favorite character?
I actually wanted to ask you what your favourite original characters are in the game. I'll start with Oni and Yui.
I actually wanted to ask you what your favourite original characters are in the game. I'll start with Oni and Yui.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blight and felix
My favorite killer is Nurse and my favorite survivor has to be Candice
Blight because I love The Strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
jake
@TheGannMan said no more. I covered this.
Jeff is still the best Survivor they've ever made, in my opinion.
Jake, Jeff and Joe for...reasons
Kate.
Nea and Huntress I guess? I like Demo and Pig way more than Huntress, but since you were asking for original Characters, most likely Huntress.
Wish there was a way to check playtime on each separate survivor or killer. For OGs... Doctor for Killer and probably Nea for Survivor, just going off of who first comes to mind (though I enjoy a lot of the survivors tbh).
Nea and Wraith, I guess.
American Yang Yongxin is my favorite killer.
And my favorite survivor is the Luckiest Unlucky Person, Spade Italianlastname.
You said original characters? Crap I was gonna name my two favorite in the game but they aren't OGs. Anyways If i had to pick I would say Wraith story wise, trapper is kind of neat too. As far as survivors I really don't have one that I really like. For non original characters (just to get this out there) I like the Pig (oink oink) and Ash Williams.
I really love Twin's lore and design, and for survivor I kind of like the lore of Elodie and Yun-Jin. So those are who I'd choose.
David
Plague, to no one's surprise. Her visual design and cosmetics are gorgeous (while still appropriately horrible - but I love the contrast of those elegant robes on basically zombie skin) and her lore is appropriately tragic. Loved her tome, too; she got one of the better ones. I was afraid she'd get the Legion treatment.
Wraith's another favorite - I love his power and I love his lore.
Original characters? Well, I would say Claudette and Huntress.
Original I love blight and technically ghostface for killers. Survivors I like felix and Kate personally.
Jake, he's just chilling in the woods talking to birds
for survivors, zarina and claudette
for killer, wraith
Ghostface
Dwight
Dweet and Mikey.
Kate, Rin
Original Killer I'd probably say Blight. His power is well designed and he is fun to play as and against. I don't really care about lore to much.
Original Survivor: Kate Denson. She is a cute girl. If she existed in real life I'd probably have made a move on her.. until the RE chapter. She's got comeptition.
License Killer: Michael Myers. I love the movies, I love the mysterious figure in the shadows, I love everything about him. I even have a mask and working overalls.
License Survivor: Chris fricking Redfield. Some people probably know. I am massive simp for this guy and I don't care. And yeah, I'll count him as character. If he was real, hell I'd search for this guy around the globe and you can be sure. As soon as I heard or saw his name in dbd it was showtime. I could probably write and whole essay of why I love this guy so much but that'll take to long.