Who is the tall ghost man ?
He appeared once and then disconnected over a year ago never to be seen again
He appeared once and then disconnected over a year ago never to be seen again
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh my god they're giving hints that Slenderman is the next killer
for reals though i think that was just one of your teammates or the killer walking around
Looks like ghostface standing still
Rumor has it that it's what remains of a killer main player that has long departed this world.
He can't interact with the living, he can only observe.
Not going to lie
Having him randomly pop up in matches without anouncing it would be a pretty good way to tease him
ngl thats really creepy
I would love that so much!!!!
C'mon guys that's obviously Shrek
Idk if it's just me, but it kinda looks like someone wearing a cape, so it'd be a Ghostface.
But I will ignore that and say that it's Candyman and confidently boast that Candyman could be the next killer.
Impossible,highly unlikely a license chapter just cameout they wouldn't do another one right after it ,this was just a random photo that's legit, but hold no buoyancy
honestly we need more ######### like that just to creep people out
I just thought it would be a fun reminder seeing how the movie is about to come out ,maybe one day the Candyman will join DBD ,I posted something about a secret but this has nothing to do with this that's more of a Resident Evil thing and I could be wrong
In which way ?
The license is tied up also with different companies, so it's possible he want ever becoming to DBD
That'd actually be a pretty cool way to add some scares into this game.
Honestly teasing slendy with in game spooks like this would be ######### amazing
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
There's a chad in you yet
Looks like the backside of a crow, it's just closer in the foreground concealed slightly by fog.
I had this in a match too. Didn't get a chance to look at it closer. Definitely caught me off guard for a second though.
It could just be a Wraith. Though why would he be uncloaked is beyond me.
Damn thats scary
Creepy 😱
Oh that's awesome. I love this, imagine you just staring at that for good while, then you get your gen to 50% and that thing starts walking towards you