Okay Noobs
I've got coffee and all night. Prepare to get slugged to death...
I've got coffee and all night. Prepare to get slugged to death...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What?
That'll...show them?
Looks like they won twice.
I think they've had a bad day
Or they just like slugging and now have some time on their hands to play dbd
me reading what op posted:
K.
I'll just play tomorrow...
Cool, I guess?
You can't slug me. I'm a killer.
Damn I lost
Guess I'd better play Stridor Spirit with NOED, Mother Daughter ring and send myself to Dead Dawg Saloon and bleed the survivors out
#Godsplan