It's quiet... too quiet.

That feeling at the start of a match when no one has been hit by the Killer. I start looking around for a creepy Myers or, I'm waiting to step on a trap.

Most of the Horror bleeds away after you play this game for a while but, that eerie silence followed by Myers staring at you still gets me sometimes. That's when I'm like, "Oh #########!"

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • My favorite kind of matches. As a Mikey main on killer I hope I instill that feeling on the survivors too.

  • FA3A13B0-448D-477F-BC5C-B6A3EFD06839.jpeg

    Body is one character too short

  • I also loves those matches were no one gets hit, everything is quiet, absolute silence and creepyness.

    Then 3 gens are done, then all gens are done and you all escape and then you realize it was an afk Wraith.

  • @stikyard said:

    That feeling at the start of a match when no one has been hit by the Killer. I start looking around for a creepy Myers or, I'm waiting to step on a trap.

    Most of the Horror bleeds away after you play this game for a while but, that eerie silence followed by Myers staring at you still gets me sometimes. That's when I'm like, "Oh #########!"

    Lol yes!

    Usually when this happens I'll see a Meg get grabbed off a gen across the map.

  • The initial creepiness and the unknown is always fun, although lethal pursuer blaring your ears with music as soon as the game starts kind of detracts from this

  • @stikyard said:

    That feeling at the start of a match when no one has been hit by the Killer. I start looking around for a creepy Myers or, I'm waiting to step on a trap.

    Most of the Horror bleeds away after you play this game for a while but, that eerie silence followed by Myers staring at you still gets me sometimes. That's when I'm like, "Oh #########!"

    Or a Ghostface and you don't realise in time...

  • I'm still trying to beat my record of THREE grabs before the first normal hit. So far I've managed to grab three Survivors sneaking at the start of a match and hook them. The last is always too wily for me. :)

  • *Heavy breathing*

  • My worst is when there's a Pig. You even hear the roar for the "OH $#@!" Reaction


    Or. The very worst. When The Pig sneaks up and works on the generator with you. The horror

  • My number 1 rule at the start is "Is it a stealth killer" A long wait before the first clue is pretty much always one of;

    * Ghostface stalked

    * Myers tier up

    * Wraith bell

  • When your solo team completes two gens with no killer to be seen, then when you run against the next gen..WUUUUUEEE Hag trap triggered!

  • What I used to do and might still do is run Insidious on any killer and just scare the hell out of everyone