I haven't seen anything official on the names of the two zombies that nemesis has with him, so everyone given them different names. The Female I've seen the most is Karen and I keep calling the make Carol.
I was thinking of calling the female one Sharon. I don't know why - I just love yelling "Sharon!" As for the male, I don't know...The first name that came to mind was Steve, but there's a Survivor named Steve xD;
I haven't seen anything official on the names of the two zombies that nemesis has with him, so everyone given them different names. The Female I've seen the most is Karen and I keep calling the make Carol.
I haven't seen anything official on the names of the two zombies that nemesis has with him, so everyone given them different names. The Female I've seen the most is Karen and I keep calling the make Carol.
What you call them?
Dumb and dumber (mainly because they rarely do anything, even when I go out of my way to corral Survivors into them).
Virgin and chad, i've noticed for some odd reason the female zombie is doing nearly 90% of the work, thusly i have named her chad for her godly status. Male zombie is virgin because he barely gets anything done, and is constantly slacking.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ursula (she)
Manfred (he)
I was thinking of calling the female one Sharon. I don't know why - I just love yelling "Sharon!" As for the male, I don't know...The first name that came to mind was Steve, but there's a Survivor named Steve xD;
I don't got a name for the male one, but everyone called the female zombie Misty back in the day.
Ernest and Sheila
I personally have been calling them Jack and Sally, though I admit I like Sharon, Ursula, and Ernest a lot!
Thing One and Thing Two
Thing Two an Thing One
They can do anything, anything under sun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJFlSYQn9kkMike and Ike
Bonnie and Clyde ๐
Cory and Misty
Clumsy Carl and Glitching Glenda
Misty and Marlton
Karen and little Timmy
Dumb and dumber (mainly because they rarely do anything, even when I go out of my way to corral Survivors into them).
I ironically called the male one Wallace and now it has stuck for me.
Wallace & Misty it is.
Tell ya what, Misty does really like to get stuck behind trees. Wallace seems better at that, but he gets confused rather easily. Bless 'em.
Chip and Dale
Fred and Claire
Pam and Jim (he and she).
They're constantly pranking people.
Charlotte and Victor.
Dead & Meat.
Ken and Karen
Kyle and Samantha
You can just tell that guy lives off Monster
Jack and Sally. How romantic!
I just call the female one Rhonda
Idiot (Male Zombie)
Moron (Female Zombie)
Sometimes I use them interchangibly, and I only call their name when I see they're walking face first into a tree over and over.
Since they are both slow and dumb and barely get anything done I call them BHVR 1 and BHVR 2 ๐๐
Zomboy and ZomBea
I still call them Koko and Jared
Greg and Greg
Pinky and Perky
Virgin and chad, i've noticed for some odd reason the female zombie is doing nearly 90% of the work, thusly i have named her chad for her godly status. Male zombie is virgin because he barely gets anything done, and is constantly slacking.
๐คฃ๐คฃ GG WP.