Clowns bottles are nerfed?
İ Just Wonder that they nerfed The bottles. İm a clown main and its obivous that something is wrong with purple bottles.They are Just making survivors scream with very delayed and short slowdown. İn The power info it says that when you hit a survivor directly with a bottle they cant Fast vault for 2 seconds. But they can. (im playing without addons btw)
Comments
Clown straight up doesn't work right now.
Don't play him until he's fixed.
But he is my main
It is a bug, one of several to come from this patch.
Yes, and about time. Clown's reign of terror is over
Here's everything wrong with Clown right now
CLOWN:
Wow... İm starting to believe stbfl carried me
This was only after patch 5.0.0 (Resident Evil)
İ know thats why i made this post
İ Just dont understand what did you mean with pocket
İ Just dont understand what you ment by pockets
Its because clown is on the same level as pre nerf pig, he needs to be nerfed!!
The crosshairs were implemented on purpose to prevent motion sickness.
I remember someone saying that.
Wish I could get crosshairs with Nurse XD
Go to Coal Tower, toss a bottle high up on the main building. Gas will come down in pockets.
Yea i know that i always uses that rhecnuique with tall trees and now they Just ruined it
That's what I'm talking about.
That's been a thing since his rework
I am aware.
Survivors will eat a pocket when they run through them. They will also need to be moving, if they stand still, they don't scream.
I get motion sickness so I was the one who was asking for something for it a year back and it was finally implemented. That would be so broken XD
Damn, and I thought Clown got fixed this patch, shame.
Also not a nerf, just a bug, as others have said.
They’re bugged. Can we please NOT cause hysteria by using incorrect terminology?!
Clown is throwing burgers atm