Oh really?
I don't usually break up outfits buuuut, I had to test it
I don't usually break up outfits buuuut, I had to test it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That didn't take long...
Jonathan Byers in Scoops Ahoy Steve's body? I'm not ready for it.
lmao I don't think they'll ever fix breaking set cosmetics
Try clicking ready. The outfit should reset to default.
I did, I can get it back in lobby though
But you can´t play with the mixed outfit.
Lol
Outfits breakable
As they should be
Nice
pretty good job so far
Okay now this.... Is absolutely laughable, c'mon Bhvr
So, this uptade fixed what exactly? Perfonmance issues still here, Clown and Freddy still bugged.
Well done!
I'm glad man power was spent on this instead of, yknow, actually making sure Clown has a power. But it's fine I'm sure he'll be fine without a power for another week :)
And the "best" thing is - because some people cannot hold their fingers still, the Devs will spend more time on fixing this Bug so that we can have the whole nonsense-discussion in a few weeks again. :)
Instead of just accepting that it is a Bug and not trying to find ways to break the Cosmetics over and over again...
The breakable sets is most likely caused by an Async thread issue where the code for changing to a linked set doesn't run to completion. However, instead of fixing the core async issue, they most likely implemented some function to detect a broken set at certain points (e.g., joining a lobby).
However, they can't constantly run this function since it would cause too much performance overhead. Thus - creating a bandaid fix, allowing people to do exactly this.
How do you break sets? Asking for a friend
Sorry-, I honestly just wanted my Leon Redfield back
And I'm happy I do have him back
Pretty sure it’s against forum rules to give instructions on glitches etc.
soo.. I guess Google is your friend?
This is one of those occasions, where i agree with you.
This bug doesn´t hurt anyone. Just let people wear what they want.
Um, well, before it was fixed you could just easily buy a part of a set and switch it with other parts from other sets.
I just know that I managed to break my set because I bought Chris's full outfit while having only the shirt and pants for RE4 Leon
Oh, is it?
Dang.
Thanks for telling us, seems like this methode is only possible for people who bought Jills and Leons separate sets pieces before they were sets than right ?
I believe so, seeing as how you can no longer buy separate pieces now and it doesn't work if I have Chris's outfit on
I don't think you have much to worry about.
I guess your case would be different as you only have parts of a set cosmetic?
but, if this is still against the rules you will probably get a warning by the mods and then just don’t do it again :) I think it’s clear you didn’t do it on purpose and those linked sets have always been in a grey area..
Oh, thanks for clearing that up. I was worried there for a moment
Damn it, why did they have to do it like that, could have at least let us keep our outfits but fix the glitch. Now i cant play some characters since i dont want them to get reset.
Isn't this like the 3rd time breakable sets have been "fixed"?
How about Quentin in Chris body while wearing a scoops ahoy outfit but cheryls skirt?
When I tried it, it reset my set after the game (Jane's hair + Rockabilly shirt + trousers). Yours still in-tact?
Nah, it resets mine too after every match. I don't mind it though
You are probably one of the only people that can do the glitch this easily and consistently and also while being in the lobby. Abuse the hell out of it xD you have a rare privilege xD
My sexy tanktop Lisa is gone so now, before breaking any of my Chris / Claire im gonna wait for someone to find a way to keep them.
Jizz, because that was a very urge thing to fix compared to everything else. #########
Dont get your hopes up too high. They implemented checks around every corner. There is probably no way to get around them normally, from within the game. So guess we are done.
Oh dear people will always find a way, this game is so buggy that someone will find it til next stupid patch.
Actually, he still has a power. It just so happens that it's the part that benefits survivors lol.
I smell a hot patch being compiled.