DBD Fandom in a nutshell
I mean no harm to Otz he’s a great guy but people treat him like he’s the god of DBD
I mean no harm to Otz he’s a great guy but people treat him like he’s the god of DBD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'll see that with pretty much all major streamers in a gaming community. Hell, even in DBD it's not just Otz but also Tru3 and Noob3 and others.
I agree he’s not the only one but he’s the most well known
He's also like the nicest streamer too.
I love Otz as a person, he's a really nice and chill guy and deserves the recognition he gets. However, I don't agree with every single one of his opinions.
If I start agreeing with one of his opinions then that's because he has great reasoning on it.
He's taught us all so much, really appreciate his videos.
Luckily I have no time to watch streamers and thank God on that apart from playing game as itself I don't need to watch it on phone lol
Otz is my role model.
I've learned as much about being a good killer from him as from personal experience.
Tru, Also don't forget that simps in the dbd fandom are like this:
BHVR: *Releases a killer that has killed a lot of people and done bad things*
The Fandom: The Muscles
Be careful. I'm in a cage because I insulted streamers. :P
Difference is that @Chilli_man2400 didn't insult them.
I personally never understood treating one streamer of a game as a god
PRetty accurate
Yes. I know. It was a joke at my own expense.
Pretty much. And the younger the audience, the more likely they are to take things as gospel.
I think he’s a really great advocate for “try it for yourself, and make up your own mind” without using that exact phrasing. He frames things with “this is what I think” rather than “this is the way it is”
Even though many totally ignore this, and just use Otz word as gospel.
Pretty much, yeah.
I never understood celebrity worship in general. I respect some people for their work but I would never feel crazy about another human being to an extent that clouds my perception.