Why are the Devs making ranged projectile Killers?
2017- Huntress
2019- Plague
2020- Pyramid Head and Deathslinger
2021- Trickster and Nemesis
Somehow it seems like the ideas for new killers have largely turned into: killer that throws/emits something that can hit from mid/long range with a few unique quirks.
Comments
Nemesis is definitely not ranged. His m2 is the same range as a lunge.
Why did the devs make melee killers between launch and Huntress?
Eh I wouldn’t call Pyramid Head & Nemesis ranged killers when you still have to be fairly close to get a hit.
Good, I hate running in circles
Except it goes over pallets and other objects, albeit randomly.
Sure, that means it goes over things. But OP literally put nemesis in the same class of "ranged" as huntress, trickster, and deathslinger....
the range goes up slightly in tier 3 and its got a unique hitbox thing going on for windows and pallets that a normal M1 lunge doesn’t
Fair enough.
The continued increase in the number of ranged Killers is why I posted about pallets in the Feedback section. Pallets are, more and more, losing their utility.
I was thinking about a killer in my head to create but now that you mentioned it I still want to add him for shits n giggles
I think the devs are just out of ideas. The games been going for like 5 years.
Probably because most of the killers that aren't that are on the ######### side of balance and some of the survivors are too good against that. Plus having only killers that just have basic hits is boring after a while.