Are you going to main Nemesis?
With what we've seen of him on the PTB, is he going to be your main?
With what we've seen of him on the PTB, is he going to be your main?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bubba is love but i like nemesis. Some of his mechanics didn't work on ptb. Survivors could infect themselves with zombies to deny your ability and ability tiers are not so useful. Will see
Not counting leveling him up because I always try to level all characters that release with a chapter (as of this last chapter) to Prestige 3 Level 50, but after that it'll probably be occasionally like most killers. Unless I'm completely drawn to him, but probably not.
His power seems pretty boring to me.
Looks and feels fun to play as, might be a killer I'll play every now and then.
I won’t play him nearly as much as I play Blight but I’ll play him sometimes for sure. Seems like an interesting killer and I just love RE as well.
I/m truing to play on every killer usually but definitely will play a lot for couple days on him when he comes out!
The Legion are Love for me. But Nemie will most prob be Second
I may play him a little bit but I'm trying to level up other characters.
I made the switch to PC recently and the only DLC killer I have is Legion so god yes
I'm a survivor main, I do play killer but only on tomes and to become a better survivor. The rare times I do play killer, my mains are locked and I don't feel like switching them. Will say I'm very happy Nemesis is in the game, conceptually (like Freddy. Except I like Nemesis WAY more than Freddy in this game), and if Leon gets non-set cosmetics (Steve Cosmetic good, Cheryl Cosmetic bad) he'll be my secondary survivor main.
I am just not interested in potentially eight 3 hit chases with him along with him having to build up his power when it really doesn't help that much.
Cannot say for sure at this point. I will bring him to P3-50 with all Perks, like every other Killer. And probably play him when I am in the mood to play him, but it all depends how he is played on the Live Servers. If I dont enjoy the gameplay, I will only max him out, if I like the gameplay, I will play him.
But I doubt I will main him, I have way too much fun with Demo or Pig to drop one of them.
Played him, and he was more of a slow paced killer honestly. While I don't mind slow paced killers, like the trapper, nemesis was not my style. Plus his tentacle attack is hard to figure out were it's going to hit, and what can in hit through like I was able hit hit over concrete blocks, but not the through the cars. I prefer more of the range killers, while he can be consider one he is the slowest paced range killer.
I might main him for a while until I start seeing names like "step on me uwu"
Depends when/if I get BBQ in his bloodweb honestly. Hard to go a game without it.
He’s Nemesis, why the hell wouldn’t I? Not sure if I’m going prestige him all the way or not though.
Haven't played him, But his gameplay looked interesting. I might play him occasionally.
I can't say for sure if I will, but aside from my passionate love towards Resident Evil franchise, I liked Nemesis as a killer a lot during PTB. So I will try to play him a lot. And if this trying will lead to efficient results, he'll become my new main for sure, sharing "the crown" with Pig, Cannibal and Legion. If not... well... I guess I will play him occasionally for dailys. So yeah. It depends.
The zombies are cool but he's just a rehash of other killers.
I did not have fun the 3 matches during PTB I played as him, so probably won't be playing him too much. I'm not a fan of his perks, and that also contributes.
I agree.
I wish they gave him a more creative power. Or if they couldn't do that then pick a better candidate for an RE killer.
I agree with you heavily, but I grew up on Resident Evil. I will never forget my love of Bubba, but Nemesis is returning.
Nemesis looks hella cool. I cant wait to have more Killer.
No i dont think i will
Pyramid head is best boy, but I will definitely p3 lvl 50 nemi, and will play him a lot on the side
He seems interesting but honestly, he seems like a watered down demo to me. Sure, he has the zombies, but that's more a game of chance as to whether or not you'll get lots of value from them.