DBD has a IMDB page & a Parent's Guide. It's quite interesting
I could've lived my entire life without knowing this.
Honestly.
Any simps for the infected titty?
----
Also, this aged like milk
Here's the link to the Page:
Dead by Daylight (Video Game 2016) Parents Guide and Certifications from around the world.


Comments
I loled when i read about the Hag.
Man, I wish their (we all know the duo I'm talking about) moris were that realistic.
My mom said I can't play this game, luckily I showed her the Parent's guide and she completely changed her mind
I like how one person's biggest complaint was that Bill has a cigarrette
Gore good cigarettes and nudity bad so many people are like this
the Left 4 Dead character, Bill, has a cigarette
Never knew you could see Spirit's nipples.
My favorite.
Wait really?
It says "Spirit has only rags covering her breasts and vagina, most of her breasts including one nipple is exposed through the thin rags."
The more you know.
Now the sudden desire to see for yourself.
Nicotine? In my nightmare murder sim?
I checked, I saw nothing. Wraith told her how to wear correctly the rags, it's fine. (I like to think they're friends.)
I like how that was their complaint and not that she is a walking, dismembered corpse.
Sry, but we don't kink shame around here.
You're right, I'm so sorry
Obviously didn't check all the angles.
Bruh you need to see the Plague's newest rift outfit. You can just straight up see her cooch.
Hol' Up
This is news to me.
Wasn't this a case with Kate as well and one of her skins?
Yeah, you gotta waggle the model around a little bit for the cloth pieces to move but you can clearly see that area.
Profanity - Mild
Clearly they have not heard of the end game chat.
**** **** **** **** so *****
**** **** **** **** ** *****
Fixed. Now we can claim that profanity is mild!