Hottest survivors? (One for each gender)
Title.
I would say Felix and Kate/Feng
Title.
I would say Felix and Kate/Feng
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
jake
you and i think greatly alike.
Dweet and Kate by a long shot :p
Wait you said both genders
Jake and claudette with the right cosmetics.
Felix & Kate
YUIIIIIIIIII
Kste and David
Clown and Spirit
Adam and Elodie.
Yui and Felix
... and Huntress and PH
Adam and Kate.
Kate and my bae Adam โค๏ธ
Clown??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ask anyone, everyone will say Clown is hot.
i have no hope for humanity anymore...
Look at this bad boi and say he is not hot! Dare that!
That mf is my sleep paralysis demon
Adam and Elodie
Pyramid Head and Amanda
David & Feng for survivor, Blight and Huntress for killer.
Leon and Kate
Blight?
Well, I suppose Ardetha doesn't call him cum goblin for no reason ๐
This is the DBD community after all, there's a little bit of something for everyone
Felix and Ji-Woon Hak.
Idk how to do it, but pretend I responded with a link to dbdgonegay/wild
As a survivor, I think Jane is pretty hot and Dwight. <3
For the killers, Miss Amanda and of course Clown. :p
For killers legion
Nea for both :)
Felix and Kate
Huntress and Plague (pre-infection)
where did you even find that?
Kate and David
Yui, Elodie, Feng, Rin, Amanda
Steve and Nancy
I'm gonna go with Leon and Kate ๐
Alan Grant & Ellie Sattler ๐ฆ
is that a ace main discord?
David can plow me any day. Kate for the female choice.
Jake and Kate
Kate and Leon
I've got too many husbandos in this game i can't choose one the others would get jealous ๐ฅด
Female though: Kate probably
Leon and Elodie
Kate!
Hottest for me is Zarina,greatly resembles my GF irl.Maybe i'm biased lol.
Probably Kate and Leon
Felix and Kate
Zarina.
And Jeff, I suppose.
Kate and Dweet. Don't judge me, I always found the dorkiest men attractive. Blonde chicks? Oof. Enough said.
Female: Cheryl Mason
Male: Felix Richter
Felix is daddy
Yui and Bill
You can not change my mind on Bill that man is fine af