Hottest survivors? (One for each gender)
Title.
I would say Felix and Kate/Feng
Title.
I would say Felix and Kate/Feng
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Felix.
For the girls, I don't know. Cheryl is cute, not hot, but I vote for her.
Dweet and Kate.
Felix and Yun-Jin.
Depends on the map, some maps look to have really high temperatures while some like Ormond look really cold so that would affect the body heat of each survivor
My characters never seem to suffer from hot/cold place. It's all décor for me.
Oh whats the matter... coulrophobia?
Leon
Jill
Cheryl
Kate
Ace
Felix
Steve
Jeff
Feng
Quentin
Dwight (every other answers wrong) and P3 Meg.
Felix and Jane
Felix (Leon when released) and Cheryl for Survivor
Pyramid Head and Susie (Legion) for Killer
David and Zarina, everybody who disagrees is blind
I have many questions
So far it's Kate with a demanding lead at 18 and Felix with an impressive lead of 11. I may have miscounted/didn't count some of the posts that listed like 6+ survivors.
My vote goes to Kate and Leon, so 19 for Kate and 6 in total for Leon. Think he's in second for the males.