Survivors, what killer are you facing the most lately at what rank?

Comments

  • Played some survivor today, at Rank 3, and the killer I've faced the most was Nurse. That is hardly a surprise.

  • 3 games in row spirit my luck is just amazing that's it

  • Rank 1 and i've been getting Doctor a lot. I see him a lot for some reason.

  • Rank 1 and most killers after 4 hours of playing today in decreasing order were: Wraith, Spirit, surprisingly Ghostface,

  • Rank 5 here mostly pyramid head or hag for some reason

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Rank 5 here mostly pyramid head or hag for some reason

    on a side note stop putting me against pyramid heads I'm being fully honest I have no idea how to play against pyramid head

  • rank 8 atm, been going up against a lot of clowns.

  • @showstopper said:

    rank 8 atm, been going up against a lot of clowns.

    That really surprises me. Are they winning?

  • Rank 1, Wraith and Huntress

  • At Rank 1, EU region: Wraith, Blight, Huntress and Bubba

    Those are probably the 4 I've faced the most the past month

  • My matches at Rank 3:

    Pig, Legion,Pig, Legion, Legion, Pig- and then I turned the game off lol.

  • At rank 1 I'm playing against a lot of Wraiths lately.

  • Wraiths and huntresses sadly, one of the most annoying killer the other that has hitboxes that can hit a meter away.

  • Getting quite a few Mikeys lately. More than usual. But very welcome.

    Rank 1 btw.

  • I saw some scratched mirror videos on youtube and kind of wanted to play him. maybe that's why?

  • Rank 1: Huntress and wraith

  • I'm back from a long break so I'm in green right now facing spirits, huntresses and pigs (because I am a magnet to HUNTRESSES AND PIGS).

    On one hand it feels good to break an ultra rare add on tunneler with an ebony but on the other hand they are not ready for the power of the locker Dwight.

  • Rank 1, across the board it's usually Wraith, Blight, Cockslinger, Huntress or Spirit.

  • Rank 3. I've been getting Myers, Wraith, Spirit, and Blight.

  • Rank 1: nurse and spirit.

  • mostly nurse or spirit, sometimes demo ,oni and clown in this week. never seen was billy or ghost face or myers

  • Rank 1. A lot of Huntresses and Deathslingers.

  • Rank 3, nurse huntress and blight. Nothing out of ordinary

  • @odra said:

    mostly nurse or spirit, sometimes demo ,oni and clown in this week. never seen was billy or ghost face or myers

    oh rank 3 now

  • Green and a pretty good variety although I don’t remember much of my survivor games because it’s so boring

  • As a rank 1. I almost only face Spirits, Blights, and Deathslingers. But recently, I've faced a lot of Huntresses and sometimes Clowns.

  • @Zenro said:

    Rank 1, Wraith and Huntress

    Same for me (but I'm rank 2).

  • At rank one i a mixes bag of spirit, PH, blight, plague, and freddy

  • I’m at rank eight and all I have and seeing today are Trappers. Three right in a row too.

  • Ranks 3-5. Last 70 games:

    • 8 x Wraith
    • 6 x Bubba
    • 5 x Blight
    • 4 x Freddy, Huntress, Ghostface, Myers, Billy
    • 3 x Plague, Legion, Clown, Trapper, Trickster, Hag, PyramidHead
    • 2 x Nurse, Pig, Oni, Deathslinger, Spirit
    • 0 x Doctor, Demo, Twins
  • No matter what I seem to see Huntress more than any other killer. Can't blame them, she's fun. Totally not biased when saying that just because she's by far my most played killer 😄

    Also quite a few Doctors, Leatherfaces, Legions, Onis, Pyramid Heads, Wraiths, Blights and Spirits.

    Hag is really rare but whenever I do go against one they're usually a pretty good Hag. Can't remember last time I went against Ghostface, either he's pretty rare or he's so good at stealth that he's stalking me as I type this post or something.

    Rank 1 EU.

  • Rank 1.

    Nurse.

    (Devs please Nerf infectious fright)

  • This content has been removed.
  • Red ranks and I'm often facing Huntress, Deathslinger and Bubba.

    The killer I basically never see is Demogorgon or Pig