PLEASE fix Jonathan's face
He looks like a weird Mike... It's only in lobby though, he looks cool in game, BUT, he doesn't come with a new voice... I'm sorry but it IS NOT worth the price...
He looks like a weird Mike... It's only in lobby though, he looks cool in game, BUT, he doesn't come with a new voice... I'm sorry but it IS NOT worth the price...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's done a little something for sure.
That was caused by the fact that dataminers put Jonathan's model with Steve's animations. He was never intended to look like this image.
He looks exactly like the image in lobby, but in game he looks better.
Just looked at the skin and, yeahhhhhh, Jonathan ain't lookin' too hot.
Just checked and you're correct, could possibly be a bug (hopefully)
Okay whoa, he definitely looks different here than in the trailer. And not for the better.
It will likely be worked out. That or it's just the angle and the shading, I don't know.
Give us the HD textures we paid for. Not this monstrosity.
He looks fine to me...
Sameee.
Last one I promise.
Yep everything looks kosher.
From what I understand, this has already been fixes in the PTB.
WHAT?!
For those saying he looks better in game. No. He doesn't.
I'm not sure what else I can say. My post speaks for itself.
LMFAO
The issue has been acknowledged it seems.
WOW! FINALLY! Hope they add a new voice to compensate, hehehe
A new voice would be great!