Tier List

my-image.png


This is my tier list on every killer currently in the game. I've played every killer at rank 1, so I think that it's really accurate, but what do you guys think?



EDIT: The killer on the far left is the best, and the far right is the worst in that tier. However, this ONLY applies to S tier.

Comments

  • No way in hell clown is better than deathslinger and this is coming from someone who one tricks clown

  • I would like to know what made you think that the spirit is A tier

  • why is clown higher than deathslinger

    why is pyramidhead in B tier

    I don't think Freddy is that good overall but C tier really I would say at least B tier

  • This list is so bad idek how you put some killers where they are but it's your list so whatever

  • Firstly I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that Spirit is on the same tier as Plague. Secondly playing at rank 1 doesn't mean ######### if I'm being honest, it's really easy to get to rank 1 if you just play consistently.

  • You gotta put Spirit in S tier.

  • No offense but that is one of the worst lists I have ever seen. I cannot comprehend half the placements on it.

  • I also wanna know your reasoning for some of them, specifically Spirit, Deathslinger, Freddy and Pyramid Head because they're all wayyyy too low imo.

  • The fact that you put clown above Doctor, Pyramid Head, and Deathslinger baffles me.

  • Yeah no offense put this is pretty strange to say the least.

  • Spirit is clearly S-tier. Freddy and Deathslinger are atleast B-tier. Pyramid should be higher. There are many others which i would switch, but i dont know your criteria. Against average red ranks or good survivor with over 1000 hours?

  • There is absolutely no way Freddy is anything other than A Tier.

  • IMO swap Spirit with Blight, put Slinger on top of Clown and I'm happy.

    I'm glad someone finally places Clown in the B tier though.

  • If the tiers are accurate to OP, then there's really no disagreement if it relates solely to OP.

    My question is: what is it about those top killers which works better for you? What playstyle do you have which suits the killers you've rated top tier? Because it's often the approach of the player that determines which killers works best.

    It's all subjective, but always interesting to see what killers players prefer using.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    I also wanna know your reasoning for some of them, specifically Spirit, Deathslinger, Freddy and Pyramid Head because they're all wayyyy too low imo.

    Spirit: I only wanted three killers in S tier. Hag is just as strong as nurse, and Blight is better than Spirit imo

    Slinger: He has a good chase but no map pressure, and is hard countered by holding W, occasionally juking.

    Freddy: Before the nerf I would put him in A. But I've only played him once since the nerf, so I wasn't sure where he'd be.

    PH: POTD is really good, but it's range is short and it's telegraphed. Every PH runs Burning Man Painting for a reason. His torment does nothing now that survivors can't abuse DS. Sure, you counter hook perks, but you also can't get a BBQ aura, DH stacks, etc.

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    If the tiers are accurate to OP, then there's really no disagreement if it relates solely to OP.

    My question is: what is it about those top killers which works better for you? What playstyle do you have which suits the killers you've rated top tier? Because it's often the approach of the player that determines which killers works best.

    It's all subjective, but always interesting to see what killers players prefer using.

    It definitely is subjective, but I main Nurse. My playstyle revolves around slugging.

  • @GeneralV said:

    There is absolutely no way Freddy is anything other than A Tier.

    I didn't know where to put him since I've only played him once since the nerf.

  • @TicTac said:

    Spirit is clearly S-tier. Freddy and Deathslinger are atleast B-tier. Pyramid should be higher. There are many others which i would switch, but i dont know your criteria. Against average red ranks or good survivor with over 1000 hours?

    Against any. I didn't really gear this towards newer survivors, because every killer would be at least A tier, and I didn't gear it towards good survivors, because it would put most killers lower than C.

  • @Lumionesty said:

    Firstly I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that Spirit is on the same tier as Plague. Secondly playing at rank 1 doesn't mean ######### if I'm being honest, it's really easy to get to rank 1 if you just play consistently.

    This is true. I play for about 10 hours per day bc quarantine. But I put rank 1 for an idea of what I go against. I have over 5k hours, and I'm a legacy Nurse. I wouldn't use rank 1 as a flex when I can use those two.


    I put Spirit on the same tier as Plague because Plague is strong enough to be A tier. Obviously Spirit is stronger, but still.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    No way in hell clown is better than deathslinger and this is coming from someone who one tricks clown

    Slinger has a good chase and that's it. That's why. At least Clown has mobility.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241208#Comment_2241208

    I didn't know where to put him since I've only played him once since the nerf.

    I see. Well, he still is A Tier...just in the bottom of said Tier.

  • Clown has mobility? Oh you mean the piss bottles that give a insulting "speed boost" and take away from purple bottle ammo? Clown is lower C tier at best. His reload was buffed but his addons were trashed. Im still not too happy that the devs removed his exhaustion addon while huntress still has hers.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241430#Comment_2241430

    I see. Well, he still is A Tier...just in the bottom of said Tier.

    I suppose that's fair

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    Clown has mobility? Oh you mean the piss bottles that give a insulting "speed boost" and take away from purple bottle ammo? Clown is lower C tier at best. His reload was buffed but his addons were trashed. Im still not too happy that the devs removed his exhaustion addon while huntress still has hers.

    Her exhausted add-ons are useless now. And clowns reload makes the wasted bottles not matter. Although I don't think he's good, he is def better than Slinger.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2240878#Comment_2240878

    Slinger has a good chase and that's it. That's why. At least Clown has mobility.

    As a Clown main, he doesn't have actual mobility, the antidotes are meant to be a chase utility and they do a damn good job at doing so.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241442#Comment_2241442

    As a Clown player, he doesn't have consistent mobility, the antidotes are meant to be a chase utility and they do a damn good job at doing so.

    Yes, this is true, but he can spare a bottle for mobility, plus he's 5% faster than Slinger.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241480#Comment_2241480

    Yes, this is true, but he can spare a bottle for mobility, plus he's 5% faster than Slinger.

    I dunno, I mean yeah if you have 1 bottle left it's always best to drop an antidote then reload, but it's just to get value out of that last bottle.

    Slinger is still extremely powerful in chases and has an excellent 1v1 game. However at the same time Clown is more consistent in chases. It's kinda like how Nurse is less consistent than Spirit, but is still way more powerful than her.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241482#Comment_2241482

    I dunno, I mean yeah if you have 1 bottle left it's always best to drop an antidote then reload, but it's just to get value out of that last bottle.

    Slinger is still extremely powerful in chases and has an excellent 1v1 game. However at the same time Clown is more consistent in chases. It's kinda like how Nurse is less consistent than Spirit, but is still way more powerful than her.

    True.

  • I've mained Blight and Spirit and I also feel that Blight is stronger than Spirit. I don't know that I agree with Hag in S tier though, she's strong but also has major weaknesses that can be exploited.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2240878#Comment_2240878

    Slinger has a good chase and that's it. That's why. At least Clown has mobility.

    Using your bottles for mobility is never worth it

  • But even without them he has better mobility than Slinger.

  • @konchok said:

    I've mained Blight and Spirit and I also feel that Blight is stronger than Spirit. I don't know that I agree with Hag in S tier though, she's strong but also has major weaknesses that can be exploited.

    Only by a 4 man flashlight SWF. A good Hag has the same level of power as a good Nurse.

  • dude just put wraith in A tier, he deserves it

    and spirit in S dafuq

  • @GeneralV said:

    There is absolutely no way Freddy is anything other than A Tier.

    A tier? maybe, but High B tier is his place in my opinion, definitely no where close to C

  • @BigBall said:

    dude just put wraith in A tier, he deserves it

    and spirit in S dafuq

    No. Wraith is super overrated. He's not good enough

    And Spirit is worse than all of the ones in A tier.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NP5KK72JDJT3/my-image.png

    This is my tier list on every killer currently in the game. I've played every killer at rank 1, so I think that it's really accurate, but what do you guys think?

    EDIT: The killer on the far left is the best, and the far right is the worst in that tier. However, this ONLY applies to S tier.

    Why is Piggy in the bottom???? Piggy is the best!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241440#Comment_2241440

    Wait, didn't you say you played on console? Legacy was a thing back on when DBD was PC only...

    You're completely right. I used to be on PC. I've only been on PS4 for about 2 years.

    A big part of why I played Nurse on PC was because I've never really been good with KB+M. My fingers don't have the dexterity to use the keyboard very effectively. I played Nurse because she took only W key and the mouse.

  • @shane32 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/254602/tier-list

    Why is Piggy in the bottom???? Piggy is the best!

    I love playing her, but she also doesn't have anything in a chase against a decent survivor. Her stealth is horrendous when compared to Wraith, Ghostface, and Myers. Her ambush is decent, but a good survivor will just leave the loop. Her slowdown is complete RNG. She's fun, but far from good.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241791#Comment_2241791

    Fair enough. I have both DBD on PC and PS4 and I honestly don't know how someone could switch. The controller part is fine but the performance kills me. With Nurse especially because you can barely see anything during the blink on console.

    I mean, I have been told I have the best PS4 in the world.

    For example:

    https://youtu.be/bEjBP30yo1E


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241821#Comment_2241821

    That's definitely waaaay better performance than mine. Is it a Pro at least?

    Nope. Regular PS4. I thought this was normal ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2240934#Comment_2240934

    This is true. I play for about 10 hours per day bc quarantine. But I put rank 1 for an idea of what I go against. I have over 5k hours, and I'm a legacy Nurse. I wouldn't use rank 1 as a flex when I can use those two.

    I put Spirit on the same tier as Plague because Plague is strong enough to be A tier. Obviously Spirit is stronger, but still.

    Spirit has the second best 1v1 in the entire game only bested by a really good Nurse. In the right hands she provides 0 active counter play in a chase to the survivor no matter how good they may be. On top of this she boasts solid map mobility that becomes far better with add-ons. While Hag and Blight are both very strong killers they both boast more dramatic weaknesses that bring them both below Spirit in strength. Blight still has to loop normally on a multitude of short tiles which he can't use his power on. Bight also has quite a few maps bad maps notably indoor maps. Lastly but most importantly is the fact that Blight provides survivors with constant counter play which very good survivors will know how to use. A really good Spirit simply doesn't provide counter play opportunities. The only department in which Blight really does better than Spirit is map mobility which Spirit can arguably close that gap with add-ons. When it comes to Hag, she has an exploitable weakness that a good group of survivors can abuse which is her weak early game. Hag only becomes on the same level of a god Nurse if she manages to set up a full web of traps around a 3 gen. A good teams of survivors will never let a Hag set up this way by sending a member of the group to harass the Hag never allowing her to set up a full web. Furthermore it must be mentioned that Hag gets badly countered by a very commonly run item which is a weakness that Spirit doesn't suffer from. So while Hag and Blight are both 2 extremely good killers in the right hands, against good survivors they have more exploitable weakness and counter play that Spirit and Nurse simply don't have.


    Secondly you contradicted yourself, in response to my comment you state that Spirit is stronger than Plague but then in another comment in which you respond to another person you claim that Spirit is weaker than the rest of A tier?

  • As a Legion main, I am slightly offended that he was put as dead last, but hey, he's still hella fun to play as, so I'll just keep playing, btw spirit should be S tier, I know how to counter most killers, even nurse, but spirit is not one of them, she's just scary and annoying in my experience.

  • @Thunderous_670 said:

    As a Legion main, I am slightly offended that he was put as dead last, but hey, he's still hella fun to play as, so I'll just keep playing, btw spirit should be S tier, I know how to counter most killers, even nurse, but spirit is not one of them, she's just scary and annoying in my experience.

    Spirit is uncounterable, but Nurse, Hag, and Blight are objectively stronger.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2241964#Comment_2241964

    I'd like to see it running Bloodborne or Horizon Zero Dawn then, if it runs DBD that well then these games must look way more gorgeous.

    Maybe, idk though. All I play is dbd.

  • I disagree, I've met some pro clowns who know how to effectively use the speed bottle when out of chase to actively start new ones

  • Killer Tierlist.png

    Here is my Tier List. I'm not 100% sure about the B and C tier. But I'm sure about S, A, and D.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SNCTKLKFHI09/killer-tierlist.png

    Here is my Tier List. I'm not 100% sure about the B and C tier. But I'm sure about S, A, and D.

    Slinger def needs to be lower. All he has is chase.