Tier-List from ugliest to most beautiful.
These are my thoughts, it must be admitted that Felix is a good looking guy and Nea a goddess.
These are my thoughts, it must be admitted that Felix is a good looking guy and Nea a goddess.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh. I thought this was for killers
I'm sorry, but how the actual ######### is Nea in S tier?
Why the ######### is nea handsome?
Switch Dwight to S tier and put Nea at her own bottom tier
Swap Bill and Nea. Please.
Ace deserves the S-tier :(
completly disagree lol tf is this
Long story, but it's my opinion, if you have a list, show it, I want to know what you think.
Dude let's not piss off the entity by calling her ugly
How is Quentin not in the lowest tier⁉️ and why is nea the second most handsome
Ace Handsome + tier
also who tf is the guy between Jake and Lisa?
I'm just gonna leave this here and see what happens
(No particular order left to right)
I see someone has a thing for goblins.
Ace is so handsome he deserves his own tier.
Oh and that's the unreleased Jonathan Byers (Stranger Things) legendary skin. I really hope it's unfinished because it doesn't look like him compared to the show.
She's the entity and threatened to take him if she wasn't in S tier
Jonathan Byers from Stranger Things.
He's a leaked legendary skin for Steve.
Johnathan in game is so disgusting that I'm instead going off of how he looks in the show.
Ah yes, I understand now. I know I wouldn't wanna piss off The Entity.
Mine
Opening threads like these is always a big mistake
This?
This is a hatecrime. This is Millie Bobby Brown levels of homophobia.
I can, and will, call the Tumblr Police.
(/j)
Shirtless David is S-Tier and so is Nurse Cheryl D:<
David does not look handsome tbh
I Gave this almost zero thought so it might not be the best.
Yui is top tier.
Nea in S Tier.. LMAO
How dare you put Kate in the worst tier then shame someone else! Disgraceful😔
kate is homophobic and david is a bi icon im sorry i dont make the rules
nope that's Niel Patrick Harris who made them. we can only blame him. He does work in mysterious ways afterall.
How is she homophobic? She even has a Village People cosmetic.
Am I missing something here? I'm so confused.
I thought we were just talking about looks.
Bill is not ugly, how dare you
Kate's homophobic? When did this happen?
yes you're missing a joke. the joke is that people in the community, a lot of them my friends and mostly from twitter, joke about kate being homophobic (like they joke about millie bobby brown being homophobic), when obviously they aren't. she's a country girl from somewhere near the Bible Belt states and so the joke just kinda flew from there. id send some of the memes but im afraid of the ban hammer.
we were just talking about looks, yes. however, like i normally do, i made a joke about something still relatively relevant to the topic at hand.
see above
see above
What now? Did I miss something?
Edit: I understand now.
see above.
Ah, thanks for clarifying. Never seen any of these references so that's probably why it flew over my head. Cheers!
Kate would never hate the gays I'm crying and shaking rn
she's clearly decieved you
This is so tasteless
You put Jeff in C tier?
The council of Jeff mains will remember this 👿
oh no all 3 of you
Jeff in C?! Here’s mine