Team Michael Myers or Team Freddy Krueger?

Hey players, just a random question. Not going by anything. Just let me know down below in the comments which killer you side with the most! Or just simply which killer you like more. I'd say I'm on team Freddy. What about you?

Comments

  • Freddy all the way. A hundred times Freddy.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Freddy all the way. A hundred times Freddy.

    Awesome! Guess we're on the same team

  • I love Freddy, but Myers is probably my all time favorite killer. Freddy is amazing and I love his one liners. But Myers just has that mysterious aspect to him and I just love his iconic kill of stabbing the dude who sticks to the wall (not saying Freddy does not have iconic kills). But both killers are great imo.

  • Freddy ofcourse. He is uncle of all survivors, he loves playing with them.

  • @Lightsoutx12 said:

    I love Freddy, but Myers is probably my all time favorite killer. Freddy is amazing and I love his one liners. But Myers just has that mysterious aspect to him and I just love his iconic kill of stabbing the dude who sticks to the wall (not saying Freddy does not have iconic kills). But both killers are great imo.

    Great answer, thanks for sharing. Guess you're the first one on #TeamMyers! ๐Ÿ”ช

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Freddy ofcourse. He is uncle of all survivors, he loves playing with them.

    Wow, seems like a lot of people are on #TeamFreddy here!

  • Myers for me, but it is close.

  • We sure are, my friend. Freddy is the best!

  • Isn't Freddy a child molester?

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Myers for me, but it is close.

    You're the second to say Myers! Unfortunately, I really thought more people would say Myers here on the forums...

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Michael Myers.

    Myers it is ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ”ช

  • @Bwsted said:

    Isn't Freddy a child molester?

    And Myers had a child from him nephew and she was still child (like 15 or 16).

    So we are gonna talk about bad movies? or original movies.

  • @Bwsted said:

    Isn't Freddy a child molester?

    No idea! @GeneralV is probably someone who knows all about Freddy though. Do you know the answer to this question?

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    Team Pyramid

    This question was between Myers or Freddy... But that's alright! I'll probably just say Myers for you.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Big Mike๐Ÿ”ช

    Well judging from your username - you'd obviously go for Big Mike! ๐Ÿ”ช

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2230816#Comment_2230816

    This question was between Myers or Freddy... But that's alright! I'll probably just say Myers for you.

    And you would be correct, however I do play Fred ever now n then :)

  • @TheStabbiNAngeL said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2230821#Comment_2230821

    And you would be correct, however I do play Fred ever now n then :)

    Awesome. Glad to have guessed that right!

  • @Bwsted said:

    Isn't Freddy a child molester?

    @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2230801#Comment_2230801

    No idea! @GeneralV is probably someone who knows all about Freddy though. Do you know the answer to this question?

    Short answer? Yes.

    Long answer? He was always supposed to be. When the original films were in production, Wes Craven had to change it last second because of a high profile investigation that was happening at the time. So, Freddy became a child killer in the original films.

    The remake, however, was going to make him an innocent man, motivated by revenge instead of lust. This was also changed last second, for some unknown reason. Which was a very bad decision, in my opinion. Making him innocent would be a very good twist.

  • 1... 2... Freddy's coming for you. 3.. 4... Better lock your door. 5... 6... Grab a crucifix 9... 10... NEVER SLEEP AGAIN. Team Freddy.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2230801#Comment_2230801

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2230817#Comment_2230817

    Short answer? Yes.

    Long answer? He was always supposed to be. When the original films were in production, Wes Craven had to change it last second because of a high profile investigation that was happening at the time. So, Freddy became a child killer in the original films.

    The remake, however, was going to make him an innocent man, motivated by revenge instead of lust. This was also changed last second, for some unknown reason. Which was a very bad decision, in my opinion. Making him innocent would be a very good twist.

    Dang! We have a Freddy Krueger expert here. Thanks for clearing that up, @GeneralV. Well said! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    1... 2... Freddy's coming for you. 3.. 4... Better lock your door. 5... 6... Grab a crucifix 9... 10... NEVER SLEEP AGAIN. Team Freddy.

    11... 12... Another one on team Freddy? Good to know someone remembers the whole lullaby.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2230801#Comment_2230801

    And Myers had a child from him nephew and she was still child (like 15 or 16).

    So we are gonna talk about bad movies? or original movies.

    Doesn't really matter from which movie they come from, every single licensed killer is evil.

    Freddy abused / killed children, Myers killed his own sister when he was 6 years old, Leatherface is part of a cannibalistic family and craft masks out of people's faces, Pyramid Head is a mysterious being who cares only about punishment and agony, Demogorgon is a wild animal which eats humans and Nemesis is literally a bio-weapon.

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2230838#Comment_2230838

    Dang! We have a Freddy Krueger expert here. Thanks for clearing that up, @GeneralV. Well said! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

    Thanks! He is my all-time favourite character after all.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2230815#Comment_2230815

    Doesn't really matter from which movie they come from, every single licensed killer is evil.

    Freddy abused / killed children, Myers killed his own sister when he was 6 years old, Leatherface is part of a cannibalistic family and craft masks out of people's faces, Pyramid Head is a mysterious being who cares only about punishment and agony, Demogorgon is a wild animal which eats humans and Nemesis is literally a bio-weapon.

    Yes you are right.

    I think only Leatherface have excuse. He has brain of child and he manipulating by him family. He is thinking he keeping him family safe and stranger are just bad. Also Entity is manipulating him too.

    But other killers are evil and bad.

  • Mikey.

    I just love how pure he is in terms of being evil. He was not abused as a child, he didn't lose someone he cares about, he was not born with some horrid deformity etc.....he's just an evil s.o.b. and he enjoys what he does. Plus he is legitimately creepy. Freddy became a wise cracking super star and lost any of his menace. Even in the weaker Halloween movies Mikey retained a creepy presence.

  • Michael Myers

    Why?

    Because his story revolves around his murder instinct for his sister like he had unfinished job to do his background story was much more interesting and his killer instinct was much more explained and intresting as we know Freddy was that perv dude lurking teens in his dreams lol I still like him and movies and as about the game I'll go with Freddy for obvious reason much more powerful killer in dbd plus u don't spend game stalking survs

  • @AkumaMonto said:

    Clueless, I don't mind both.

    There's no team both! You're probably team Myers then

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Mikey.

    I just love how pure he is in terms of being evil. He was not abused as a child, he didn't lose someone he cares about, he was not born with some horrid deformity etc.....he's just an evil s.o.b. and he enjoys what he does. Plus he is legitimately creepy. Freddy became a wise cracking super star and lost any of his menace. Even in the weaker Halloween movies Mikey retained a creepy presence.

    Now that's a good response! Thanks for sharing. Mikey it is ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ”ช #TeamMyers

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    Freddy in every way. I can't be bothered to care about an emotionless, no personality , no charisma, no anything killer.

    Freddy is the king of the slashers and it's not even close

    Is that true? Freddy is the king of slashers? I've always thought it was Michael Myers... ๐Ÿค”

  • @justbecause said:

    Michael Myers

    Why?

    Because his story revolves around his murder instinct for his sister like he had unfinished job to do his background story was much more interesting and his killer instinct was much more explained and intresting as we know Freddy was that perv dude lurking teens in his dreams lol I still like him and movies and as about the game I'll go with Freddy for obvious reason much more powerful killer in dbd plus u don't spend game stalking survs

    Interesting! As for the character itself- it's Myers for you and when it comes to in game DbD it's Freddy! Great thinking. Thanks for sharing.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2230900#Comment_2230900

    Always just opinion. But I consider him to be so...Yes. Jason and Michael are just boring. Never talk. Have no personality, etc.

    You must really like the killers that are full of personality. Ones with a sense of humor as well, now I see what you're trying to say. Anyway, glad to be on the same team! #TeamFreddy

  • Miguel Myers, Michael all the way !

  • Mikey boy. I had a lot of good times playing him when the dlc arrived, and with the machinegun build while it lasted. Good old times..

    You can still do some fun build with him, Tier 3 with no terror radius its one of my favorites. If someone is wondering how.. the answer is Dark Devotion.

  • @Irisora said:

    Mikey boy. I had a lot of good times playing him when the dlc arrived, and with the machinegun build while it lasted. Good old times..

    You can still do some fun build with him, Tier 3 with no terror radius its one of my favorites. If someone is wondering how.. the answer is Dark Devotion.

    Awesomeness! #TeamMikey ๐Ÿ”ช

  • @kickasskiel said:

    Miguel Myers, Michael all the way !

    Seems like Michael Myers is now taking the lead...

  • Michael all the way. Mostly because I remember in this one movie when he was a kid, he saw his older sister getting rammed by this rando guy and honestly who wouldn't grow up with issues after seeing that?

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Myers

    Awesome! #TeamMyers it is.

  • Definitely my boy, Freddy K.

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    Hey players, just a random question. Not going by anything. Just let me know down below in the comments which killer you side with the most! Or just simply which killer you like more. I'd say I'm on team Freddy. What about you?

    Freddy.

  • My boy Freddy, of course! Both are cool tho.

  • @glitchboi said:

    My boy Freddy, of course! Both are cool tho.

    So many people on Team Freddy!

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    Hey players, just a random question. Not going by anything. Just let me know down below in the comments which killer you side with the most! Or just simply which killer you like more. I'd say I'm on team Freddy. What about you?

    Myers easily.


    He's just better


















    And hotter

  • Everyone who voted Myers would definitely agree with your comment.

  • Well, I don't really like either of them. But if I have to choose, I would choose Myers 100%. Freddy is disgusting in every possible way.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    Well, I don't really like either of them. But if I have to choose, I would choose Myers 100%. Freddy is disgusting in every possible way.

    Freddy is uglier than me


    Thats hard to beat ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Team Myers <3

  • Michael Myers, because at least he doesn't just target kids. In some respects, Freddy is little more than a deadly bully. Myers will take anyone on, so I'll back him.

    However, Freddy does have a much cooler power of traversing and attacking in dreams.

โ€น 1 2