Team Michael Myers or Team Freddy Krueger?

Hey players, just a random question. Not going by anything. Just let me know down below in the comments which killer you side with the most! Or just simply which killer you like more. I'd say I'm on team Freddy. What about you?

Comments

  • Myers all the way. The Boogie man is an evil force riding the body of a mortal. It is what it is, not unlike a tiger being a tiger. Freddy is a sicko pedophile who happened just managed to become a ghost. I'll take the Boogie man over a defective person always.

  • There are more good Freddy movies (5) than good Halloween movies (2 or 3, depending), but Freddy loses ten million points for being in the reboot that literally no one in the world likes. Then again there were the two awful Rob Zombie Halloween movies, so that one's kind of a tossup.

    Two scenes in the first Nightmare on Elm Street movie creeped me the HELL out, whereas I didn't see Halloween until I was an adult and more or less impervious to horror movies being actually scary. That said, the idea of a weird guy in a weird mask just silently sneaking and hiding around the neighborhood in broad daylight is super creepy.

    Neither Freddy nor Michael had particularly good videos games before starring in this one.

    Freddy went full horror comedy by the 4th film, Michael never sold out to the stoners.

    Freddy made Johnny Depp's career, but Halloween made Jamie Lee Curtis' career.

    The Nightmare series had Patricia Arquette, Laurence Fishburne, Roseanne, and Bill Saxon. Halloween had Jamie Lee Curtis, Malcolm McDowell, Danny Trejo, LL Cool J, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Donald Pleasance, Brad Dourif, William Forsythe, and...Busta Rhymes?

    Halloween 3 was an overlooked, random side story.

    Nightmare 2 was SUPER gay.

    I never dreamt about Michael Myers but I did dream about Freddy. He was making jokes.

    Freddy annoys me in this game. By contrast I like playing as, and against, Michael.


    The winner is....

    MICHAEL MYERS!

  • Mikey for sure, he set the standard for slashers before Freddy was a twinkle in Craven's eye. Not to mention Freddy is a nasty creep with cheesy one liners and a weapon a twelve year old would make. Michael is sheer brutality and evil in it's purest form, no bullshit just murder.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    Well, I don't really like either of them. But if I have to choose, I would choose Myers 100%. Freddy is disgusting in every possible way.

    Awesome. Team Myers it is. 🔪

  • Myers for sure I haven't liked playing as Freddy since his rework

  • @Moundshroud said:

    Myers all the way. The Boogie man is an evil force riding the body of a mortal. It is what it is, not unlike a tiger being a tiger. Freddy is a sicko pedophile who happened just managed to become a ghost. I'll take the Boogie man over a defective person always.

    Thanks for sharing. Great answer. Myers it is. 🔪

  • @miketheratguy said:

    There are more good Freddy movies (5) than good Halloween movies (2 or 3, depending), but Freddy loses ten million points for being in the reboot that literally no one in the world likes. Then again there were the two awful Rob Zombie Halloween movies, so that one's kind of a tossup.

    Two scenes in the first Nightmare on Elm Street movie creeped me the HELL out, whereas I didn't see Halloween until I was an adult and more or less impervious to horror movies being actually scary. That said, the idea of a weird guy in a weird mask just silently sneaking and hiding around the neighborhood in broad daylight is super creepy.

    Neither Freddy nor Michael had particularly good videos games before starring in this one.

    Freddy went full horror comedy by the 4th film, Michael never sold out to the stoners.

    Freddy made Johnny Depp's career, but Halloween made Jamie Lee Curtis' career.

    The Nightmare series had Patricia Arquette, Laurence Fishburne, Roseanne, and Bill Saxon. Halloween had Jamie Lee Curtis, Malcolm McDowell, Danny Trejo, LL Cool J, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Donald Pleasance, Brad Dourif, William Forsythe, and...Busta Rhymes?

    Halloween 3 was an overlooked, random side story.

    Nightmare 2 was SUPER gay.

    I never dreamt about Michael Myers but I did dream about Freddy. He was making jokes.

    Freddy annoys me in this game. By contrast I like playing as, and against, Michael.

    The winner is....

    MICHAEL MYERS!

    Dang, such a long response. 😱 Thanks for sharing. Michael is definitely taking the lead here. Thought Freddy was winning!

  • @Dpooly said:

    Mikey for sure, he set the standard for slashers before Freddy was a twinkle in Craven's eye. Not to mention Freddy is a nasty creep with cheesy one liners and a weapon a twelve year old would make. Michael is sheer brutality and evil in it's purest form, no bullshit just murder.

    Freddy may be nasty but I think he's hilarious. Michael is definitely the type to not take anyone's BS, like you said and that's what I like about him. Silent but deadly...

  • Well since freddy is a ######### to play against, and the players are really toxic or just downright dumb, myers is the best choice

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    In the DBD universe between old freddy & Myers i'd pick freddy, between current freddy & Myers I'd pick Myers (I'm aware of how much more powerful current Freddy is in comparison)

    In the movie world I'd pick Freddy (Robert Englund not that remake stuff) Freddy always amused me growing up (I was born in 1980 I grew up on slasher movies) Most Halloween movies aren't that good.

    Halloween movies are good imo! I haven't seen all of Freddy's.

  • @ryseterion said:

    Well since freddy is a ######### to play against, and the players are really toxic or just downright dumb, myers is the best choice

    Most Freddy's are indeed toxic. Thought I was the only one.

1 2 ›