Are you more excited about Leon, Jill, Nemesis or all 3?

Which character are you going to play first when you buy them? Leon, Jill or Nemesis? And why? Are you willing to prestige any of them?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Jill, she is gonna get P3 super fast.

  • Jill.

    I need to see if she looks good from behind, so i can decide if she'll be my new main Survivor.

    Hey don't look at me, it's not like there are many deciding factors on which Survivor to main. 🙄

  • Oof this a tough one. I tend to always play killer first when ever a chapter come out. I may end up playing as Leon as I enjoy his character. I played Resident Evil 2 remake but I always watched the RE franchise when I was younger and always saw the games.

    I’m also hoping the devs have Ethan as a legendary skin.

    Overall, I’m excited to have this chapter. My WL is basically completed. I could careless for what other killer or chapter they add lol.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Jill, she is gonna get P3 super fast.

    That's great news. I've seen her P3, it looks really good.

  • @Iceman said:

    Oof this a tough one. I tend to always play killer first when ever a chapter come out. I may end up playing as Leon as I enjoy his character. I played Resident Evil 2 remake but I always watched the RE franchise when I was younger and always saw the games.

    I’m also hoping the devs have Ethan as a legendary skin.

    Overall, I’m excited to have this chapter. My WL is basically completed. I could careless for what other killer or chapter they add lol.

    Who knows, they could probably add Ethan as a legendary skin for Leon in the future.

  • Jill!

    I am very happy we got her and even in that outfit!

    Leon is cool I guess and I really like Nemesis and his power as of now, wonder if that will change on live release.. he could end up being one of the few killers I actually play regularly (I said the same about Trickster though as I had some decent matches on the PTB.. so very unsure about That)

  • @Mooks said:

    Jill!

    I am very happy we got her and even in that outfit!

    Leon is cool I guess and I really like Nemesis and his power as of now, wonder if that will change on live release.. he could end up being one of the few killers I actually play regularly (I said the same about Trickster though as I had some decent matches on the PTB.. so very unsure about That)

    Seems like a lot of people will be playing Jill so far

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218553#Comment_2218553

    Seems like a lot of people will be playing Jill so far

    yeah, I actually thought Leon was more popular during the speculation times.. as well as many people wanting Claire over Jill.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218595#Comment_2218595

    yeah, I actually thought Leon was more popular during the speculation times.. as well as many people wanting Claire over Jill.

    Claire could be added as a legendary skin.

  • Tbh I am kinda. Thing is, I like they have RE in the game but, honestly when it was revealed to be set in Raccoon city, I immediately said " Aw well gg". I already knew who it was going to be, so it really wasn't a surprise anymore. I have never been desensitized over a chapter like this before, but I would've been screaming "OMG , thats awesome!" if it was a character we never would've expected like Jack Baker, or Birkin, or someone we never thought was chosen. I am kinda disappointed there seems to be no representation of the modern games yet. So I will be disappointed if it was revealed it mostly focused on only RE 2 and 3 or the older ones, rather than just RE as a whole. But I'm happy none the less

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    Which character are you going to play first when you buy them? Leon, Jill or Nemesis? And why? Are you willing to prestige any of them?

    Probably Nemesis purely because I play more killer but I do play survivor often enough and jills perks look really intresting and so do leons. This chapter just seems like a banger all around.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    Tbh I am kinda. Thing is, I like they have RE in the game but, honestly when it was revealed to be set in Raccoon city, I immediately said " Aw well gg". I already knew who it was going to be, so it really wasn't a surprise anymore. I have never been desensitized over a chapter like this before, but I would've been screaming "OMG , thats awesome!" if it was a character we never would've expected like Jack Baker, or Birkin, or someone we never thought was chosen. I am kinda disappointed there seems to be no representation of the modern games yet. So I will be disappointed if it was revealed it mostly focused on only RE 2 and 3 or the older ones, rather than just RE as a whole. But I'm happy none the less

    Jack would've been a fun killer to face. I don't mind Nemesis. Feels unreal to have him in the game

  • The Ada skin Jill will hopefully get

  • Leon will 100% be my new main

    Jill will be fun to play, but id main her if she got an Ashley grahm legendary (or Sheva)

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/252608/are-you-more-excited-about-leon-jill-nemesis-or-all-3

    Probably Nemesis purely because I play more killer but I do play survivor often enough and jills perks look really intresting and so do leons. This chapter just seems like a banger all around.

    Awesome, you're probably the first to say Nemesis under my post. He seems thrilling. Definitely can't wait to try him out.

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218687#Comment_2218687

    Awesome, you're probably the first to say Nemesis under my post. He seems thrilling. Definitely can't wait to try him out.

    his attack sometimes feels really REALLY skinny. So you have to be pretty accutrate.

  • I’m going to main them all. Doc will become my secondary Killer on June 15th.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2218707#Comment_2218707

    his attack sometimes feels really REALLY skinny. So you have to be pretty accutrate.

    I wouldn't know. Wish I could give the PTB a go

  • @SnakeSound222 said:

    I’m going to main them all. Doc will become my secondary Killer on June 15th.

    So Nemesis first and then Doctor?

  • I only care for leon and Jill I don't like nemesis was a instant yawn for me when it was revealed

  • I'm hoping they will add Chris as a legendary for Leon. I literally can not live without that. Jill's gen blind is the most interesting perk I'll go for.

  • Jill! She is definitely gonna be my new main.

  • Leon, he is gonna be my new toxic survivor

  • I'm kinda disappointed, this chapter wasn't as good as I thought it would be

  • Leon is my new main!!!

  • So excited to play the baddie herself; Jill. Easily in my rotation of mains once she comes out.

    re2_remake_leon_pinup_by_mistfighter_dcxq4pl_pre.jpg

    But if we get this Leon cosmetic or him in a tank top, I'd drop all of my mains for him.

  • Jill was the RE character I most expected to see, so getting Leon as a bonus survivor was a pleasant surprise.

    I've been playing the bajeezus out of REmake again recently (and did the same for RE4 way back when it was new), so I'm pretty psyched to play as Leon yet again.

    Kinda hoping we'll also get a Mr. X skin for Nemesis as some point though. That'd be a thrill.

  • Jill personally.

    Other characters as skins would be nice a well like Ada or Jake and the others. Honestly there's a lot of potential for the fans in this chapter.

  • Leon is gonna be my new main and if they have his RE4 cosmetic on release that's all I'm gonna wear. Also, not gonna lie, I low-key have a crush on Leon, goofy haircut and all <3

    What would make me most excited for Jill is an Ada Wong cosmetic.

    Nemesis seems like he'll be fun, kinda like Pyramid Head, not crazy strong but not weak like Depipster or off-puttingly (at least to me) mechanically challenging like Blight.

  • Definitely Jill Valentine. <3

    Being old, I played through the first RE on the PS1 with the pixelated Jill from 1996 - multiple times! XD 

  • Jill, she was always my favorite.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I only care for leon and Jill I don't like nemesis was a instant yawn for me when it was revealed

    What's wrong with Nemesis?

  • @theplaggg said:

    I'm hoping they will add Chris as a legendary for Leon. I literally can not live without that. Jill's gen blind is the most interesting perk I'll go for.

    Indeed, I've read about Jill's perk and thought it was interesting. Can't wait to try that out... Unless they change it.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Leon, he is gonna be my new toxic survivor

    A toxic Leon, interesting.

  • @Sup3rCatTree said:

    I'm kinda disappointed, this chapter wasn't as good as I thought it would be

    What'd you expect the chapter to be?

  • Yup we need new members after Nea, Quentyn, Feng and Ace. Leon will be new hero.

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    Jill was the RE character I most expected to see, so getting Leon as a bonus survivor was a pleasant surprise.

    I've been playing the bajeezus out of REmake again recently (and did the same for RE4 way back when it was new), so I'm pretty psyched to play as Leon yet again.

    Kinda hoping we'll also get a Mr. X skin for Nemesis as some point though. That'd be a thrill.

    Mr. X is a must for Nemesis

  • @Eve13 said:

    Definitely Jill Valentine. <3

    Being old, I played through the first RE on the PS1 with the pixelated Jill from 1996 - multiple times! XD 

    Awesome.

  • I'm gonna P3 the three of them. Cheryl will stay my main, but I think I'll add Jill and Leon to the roster of Survivors I play.

    I like to change who I play from time to time.

    For Nemesis, I don't know yet. I don't play a lot of Killer games... But I did enjoy Plague when I tried her out, and his power seems similar to hers. So, I'll see!

  • @TheMadCat said:

    I'm gonna P3 the three of them. Cheryl will stay my main, but I think I'll add Jill and Leon to the roster of Survivors I play.

    I like to change who I play from time to time.

    For Nemesis, I don't know yet. I don't play a lot of Killer games... But I did enjoy Plague when I tried her out, and his power seems similar to hers. So, I'll see!

    Great answer.