FUNKO POPS
YES FINALLY
Im so happy
Yes
This is amazing
Ill take every one thank you
YES FINALLY
Im so happy
Yes
This is amazing
Ill take every one thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm ready to buy let's go!!!๐
I'm honestly really excited for Funko pops!!
Wait what? I ahd to close the stream to switch classes
In the last seconds, he said Pops are coming. Hopefully, Funko drops the press release revealing the details.
I better get my big boi CLown god damn It!!!
I need a link plz ! At work and can't find watch ๐ช
Seconded!
I'll buy every single Dweet one they put out.
YOOO
THIRDED. I NEED MY BOY CLOWN IN MY ROOM.
I WILL BUY ALL OF THEM. MY WIFE IS GOING TO BE PISSED.
Holy ######### yes. I need all of them. Plague and Wraith especially, but all of them.
Heck yes so glad everyone is just as excited as me
I can't wait to get one for Legion
I want it all, and I want it now... I need Jeff,Jane,Doctor,Trapper....
I hope they do a cereal like they did with Freddy and Jason ๐
Now Sally can be with me forever :D
I'm a little scared about the extreme likely hood Ace won't be smiling in his (as Funko's tend to have no mouth), but I'll still 100% buy it and I'm 100% excited for these to come out!
If they give us a Blight one imma buy it instantly
Seeing Paulie Esther's reaction to this last minute announcement at the end of the anniversary stream was brilliant. ๐
If I remember correctly, Mc Cote said something along the lines of "Oh, #########! I almost forgot, Funko Pops are coming!"
I personally dislike Pops.
Over-priced wall insulation.
True, but if people like them then who are we to judge?
I got a text from my bank today saying I had about ยฃ40 left and I cannot wait to go into debt buying every single one.
Sacrifices must be made for the greater good
I seriously can't wait im gonna have an entire shelf dedicated to them gonna look so cool
There was no judgement on the people who like them.
And a person's like for something doesn't make a person's dislike for the same thing invalid.
All personal opinion.
Please let there be a Doctor one. Its the only Funko I need. Please Please Please Please.
Who am I kidding "the only Funko I need" Im so buying them all still want Doktr first tho