Lamp.
Lamp.
Praise Be to the Lamp.
Lamp.
Praise Be to the Lamp.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
welp plague found a new god to worship
Barry has been practicing its powers of telekinesis.
Barry is incredibly talented and I shall be sure to hug it when I next see it.
-kin Lane.
//
The lamp!
The Lamp!!
All hail.
Lämp you say?
Apologies for the dead meme, but this post just reminded me of that.
How.
I would've had the ä if only I was on my stupid English keyboard at the time and now it's made and I don't wanna change it so thank you for bringing back the möth
Barry the Barrel and its telekinesis practice.
🙏 🙏
I think that map gives lamps supernatural powers because I always see lamps giving massive amounts of fire particles
They've listened to too much Ellie Goulding because they're gonna let it burn
Lamp.
idk i kind of wanna offer it some Survivor souls for it to battle the entity and free us all from its grasp...
Would you like to purchase some lamp oil with your lighting device?
Oh dear lawd, I think I took a screenshot of that a week ago. Lemme find it.
Well, I found something else. A screenshot of a bug that I found on that same week, I believe.
Just wanted to share that. Anyways, where was I...
Yeah, I probably forgot to screenshot it. Oh well. Lamp.
Enjoy this terrifying image of an animation-locked Ace that was ######### around for a good while after they couldn't do #########.
We are not worthy to bask in it's beauty!
I Love lamp.
Yes, lamp.
Lamp yes
Backwater Swamp truly is a blursed map
//